Quick & Easy way to make some extra $$$ putting up flyers

Sam

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Works very well, especially if you live near/in a bigger city.

Send me a PM and I'll briefly go over the basics (1-on-1 training) and even pay you for the initial printing costs!!! The rest you'll be making on commission :)

Absolutely NOTHING to lose, but A LOT to gain!

Cheers,
Sam

Natsu

Make Money Online
Sounds fishy to me... if you really had something to share out of kindness you would share... but since you don't, i suspect ulterior motives that probably go against the forum rules. I am not saying you are trying to scam other newbies since there is no evidence yet, but I would suggest that anyone who is interested in this should think about it twice! If something sounds too good to be true then it usually is ;)
Of course, if this is just JV request then everything makes sense - except for the question why it's not in the jv-section of this forum ^^.

regards,

Natsu

Sam

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
No need to attack the OP, it's not a scam - it genuienly is a good deal. I'm looking for long-term partners and I'm ready to invest in them. This is in the JV section as well - but as I'm looking for offline traffic mostly, I posted this here too, as I'm sure I can help out a bunch of newcomers who are looking to do make money via offline marketing. And this is what MMD is all about ;)