Quick Question About CJ

baloch

Make Money Online
Okay I added a site where I get my visitors from to my CJ account

Then I did some PPC for people to sign up and this is all for a program that pay's $2 per lead.

I got about 110 click on the link and 9 people signed up that I know for sure.

In order to get my commission the person has to register for the site and that is all.

The 9 people signed up and clicked on the activation link in their email account this has been checked.

Just wondering if CJ updates live or do I have to wait a day or two to see my leads.

Side Note: I contacted the advertiser about this and will wait to see what they say.

poobla

Make Money Online
Okay I added a site where I get my visitors from to my CJ account

Then I did some PPC for people to sign up and this is all for a program that pay's $2 per lead.

I got about 110 click on the link and 9 people signed up that I know for sure.

In order to get my commission the person has to register for the site and that is all.

The 9 people signed up and clicked on the activation link in their email account this has been checked.

Just wondering if CJ updates live or do I have to wait a day or two to see my leads.

Side Note: I contacted the advertiser about this and will wait to see what they say.
CJ usually has about a 2-3 hour lag in reporting. You'll be able to see the leads in a few hours.