Recording my progress

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
I ask this again, Anyone have any methods to get more traffic from search engines? :)

Thanks!

Aizen
I REALLY hate to be that guy but if your whole business plan is designed around getting customers from one website you have already failed. Literally an update can be put out tomorrow that will completely destroy all your rankings.

I have been there I lost about 20k a month due to panda. This is what you want? The whole of your business developed around one site? Pretty bad business plan if you ask me. You should go back to the shop and rethink your plan.

Some thoughts.
1. Create a website you are passionate about.
2. Find others who share your passion and invite them to your blog.
3. Strive to be the best.

Let me explain three. Do not let your motivations be money. Let your motivations be getting the word out and sharing your passion and strive to be the best. If you follow this model your income will come. As having the best website and best information in your niche leaves a grove of potential to make money more so then one built on profit.

Let me give you an example.
I have an email account of one of the top ISP in America and it is the worst. **** litters my inbox. I have an email account at google a free service and it is far more efficient in every way. So the email I pay for is not even 1/10 as good as the email I get for free. Why? My ISP is driven by profits. Gmail was built by trying to be the best. The profits naturally came later.

So take from that what you will. To sum it up rethink what you are doing and how you are doing it.

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Hey there, to get more from search engines you'll need to be doing SEO as well as social media. You need the keywords relating to your niche to rank for your site. Just keep plugging away at it as it seems you are getting more and more visitors. which is way better then none.

So just keep going, keep adding unique content and keep getting those people. giving free things away is a great way to have people come to your site.

I REALLY hate to be that guy but if your whole business plan is designed around getting customers from one website you have already failed. Literally an update can be put out tomorrow that will completely destroy all your rankings.

I have been there I lost about 20k a month due to panda. This is what you want? The whole of your business developed around one site? Pretty bad business plan if you ask me. You should go back to the shop and rethink your plan.

Some thoughts.
1. Create a website you are passionate about.
2. Find others who share your passion and invite them to your blog.
3. Strive to be the best.

Let me explain three. Do not let your motivations be money. Let your motivations be getting the word out and sharing your passion and strive to be the best. If you follow this model your income will come. As having the best website and best information in your niche leaves a grove of potential to make money more so then one built on profit.

Let me give you an example.
I have an email account of one of the top ISP in America and it is the worst. **** litters my inbox. I have an email account at google a free service and it is far more efficient in every way. So the email I pay for is not even 1/10 as good as the email I get for free. Why? My ISP is driven by profits. Gmail was built by trying to be the best. The profits naturally came later.

So take from that what you will. To sum it up rethink what you are doing and how you are doing it.
I appreciate your feedback, but I don't think you understand me when I'm asking for ways to get higher up in search engines. I'm not asking for shortcuts, I'm asking for legitimate ways to rank higher for all my keywords (I don't care if it takes time, I just want to be an authority on the niche I've chosen) I chose this nice because I am well versed in it and I enjoy learning about it. My business plan isn't about putting all my eggs in one basket but as of right now, I need to learn how to actually build an online presence with one website before I go ahead and try building 100 and fail. That'll make me more in debt, then I need to be! Sure, I'm approaching this whole IM thing with caution but that's because I'm new to it. I'm trying to learn the IN's and OUT's of it before anything terrible happens! I have a full time job I work at and I'm doing this full time as well! I'm just trying to make ends meet here.

I'm not trying to stir up a fight or anything but I've read a lot about building websites before I started, now I am just learning about SEO strategies and things I can do to make my website climb the ranks. I'm not asking for a get-rich quick method because I know there aren't any. I'll put in as much time and as much effort as need be.

As they say, I'm testing the waters with this website and I want it to be an authority. I'm just looking for ways to boost my results in a legitimate fashion.

Anyways, back to my original question! Any good SEO strategies out there I can implement? Aside from ON-site SEO and social media? Any tools to help my progression?

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
I'm not asking for shortcuts, I'm asking for legitimate ways to rank higher for all my keywords (I don't care if it takes time, I just want to be an authority on the niche I've chosen)
You really need to reread what I wrote. You completely missed the boat. I can not help if you do not listen.

You really need to reread what I wrote. You completely missed the boat. I can not help if you do not listen.
I re-read what you posted about 5 times now and I don't see where you're coming from LOL. Let me re-iterate what my plan is: I'm building a website around my chosen niche (a niche I am passionate about and have a bit of knowledge in) Now, I've done all the on site SEO and have done lots of social advertising (blog commenting, forum commenting, FaceBook posts, Twitter Posts, YouTube videos) I'm building my quality content for my viewers (as suggested by Bizzyoce). That's my primary focus but I, also, want to drive more traffic to my site through search engines and by ranking more quickly. I'm asking for different ways I can make my website get more organic search traffic from the search engines. Because, at the moment I am getting traffic through all my other methods. After this website is successful, I will continue on making it grow and at the same time start more projects based around this method. My objective at the moment isn't to be a millionaire haha it's to build a quality website that has potential to earn money and when it does, rinse and repeat a method that's proven to work with different niches.

I, also, want to take the opportunity to apologize for saying anything that was out of line. I appreciate your help and input :).

Update 5/18/2013

So far I have 27 articles relating to my niche and have done the same social media marketing techniques to drive traffic to my website (blogs, forums, FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube). There's a little growth in daily visits. Haven't seen any sales through my affiliate links or any clicks via AdSense.

CashCleaner

SUPER MODERATOR
Update 5/18/2013

So far I have 27 articles relating to my niche and have done the same social media marketing techniques to drive traffic to my website (blogs, forums, FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube). There's a little growth in daily visits. Haven't seen any sales through my affiliate links or any clicks via AdSense.
We had a conversation in the VIP chat yesterday in regards to blog / website creation and increasing it's content quality.
First off, this is the craziest part, forget about monetization.
As you said you do have an interest in this field, you should find this part a bit easier.
You need to put yourself into a viewer / readers perspective and what they want to read.

I'm sure you've done the same for the articles you are posting on various other websites to funnel back to this niche site you have built.

There is no quick way to rank quickly and remain in that strong authortive position now long term anymore, just intelligent continuous work.

Build the site for it's main purpose, information, then go about monetizing it.

We had a conversation in the VIP chat yesterday in regards to blog / website creation and increasing it's content quality.
First off, this is the craziest part, forget about monetization.
As you said you do have an interest in this field, you should find this part a bit easier.
You need to put yourself into a viewer / readers perspective and what they want to read.

I'm sure you've done the same for the articles you are posting on various other websites to funnel back to this niche site you have built.

There is no quick way to rank quickly and remain in that strong authortive position now long term anymore, just intelligent continuous work.

Build the site for it's main purpose, information, then go about monetizing it.
Yea after a couple weeks of researching, I was thinking the same thing. There doesn't seem to be a way to make your page rank faster, just good quality content.

Update 5/22/2013

So after a consistent amount of visitors to my website (80 UV/day) I've decided to grow more websites. I bought 9 domain names all targeting different niches, and things I am excited to write about. Things I don't think I can bored with haha. I do have a question though, I have a hosting account with HostGator. Now, what I want to know is, when I got the hosting service I got 2 nameservers from them and I forwarded my domain that I first started out with to those nameservers. For my 9 new domains do I forward them to the same nameservers? Or does each have to have a hosting plan because on my plan it says I have unlimited domains.

So my question is: Do I need to just forward my new domains to the same nameservers?

Thanks,

Aizen

Last edited:
So basically, after changing the nameservers for each of my domains, they showed up on my Hosting Accounts cPanel. Now, I'm going to install wordpress on them and go about making the sites! My goal is to have 30 sites by July and have atleast 50 quality articles on each site that targets at least 1000-3000 people every month. Going to use blog commenting, forum commenting, FaceBook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube to drive traffic and focus on content to help me rank high in the SERPs. I am, also, taking some time out of the day to learn about e-mail marketing.

It`s very nice to see that you are really ambitious:) Are you going to outsource those articles or use some software to get them? Also, do you earn anything from your current site with 80uv/day?

It`s very nice to see that you are really ambitious:) Are you going to outsource those articles or use some software to get them? Also, do you earn anything from your current site with 80uv/day?
I write all my articles on my own. I don't use any software to get them or rephrase/spin known articles. All the articles are unique and provide a fresh opinion on the subject (there my opinions lol) they match others but essentially the content is mine and is written in my own style. Not going to outsource any articles, what I've found is that the people who write quality articles (thus far) charge too much per article or that the people who don't charge too much write crappy quality articles. The grammar in them is really bad, so on and so forth. From the time I've started my site which was 2-4 weeks ago I think, I've generated 8 Adsense Clicks at $1.30 per click and no affiliate sales. So in about 3 weeks time I've earned around 10 dollars from this site. I haven't had any sales yet through my affiliate links or AdSense clicks since the 8 clicks.

I have 10 new sites now, all targeting different niches. Each has 2 quality articles solving issues relating to the subject. No updates on any earnings, I'm using the previously mentioned methods to get traffic to my websites! Still going hard at it! My first website is on the 4th page of Google.