Recruiting Gone WILD!

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
I bought it today ..nice but one question when will we get the updated version please ? i have the old one
I just want to be clear on this : No one has the updated version yet , you're not being left out .

You will receive an email in the beggining of next week with the updated version, before friday i'm hoping.

All right , i've been working on it for the past weeks and here is an Update on the New bot :

- New Site Added : ImLive[Dot]Com
- More Than 80000 Models Available
- Faster Scraping
- Message Currently Online Models
- More Search Options

Here's a Screenshot :

All the people who already purchased our product will get the new Update in a few days !

After that ,PRICE WILL GO UP !
GET YOUR COPIES WHILE THEY LAST.

Have you released this new version ?? I have not had an update :-(

scuba

Very Active Members
Update to the Recruiter will be sent out later tonight ... Sorry for the short delay. And again I just wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback about Recruiting Gone Wild ... It's been our pleasure being able to provide this course to you all.

i really love to buy your product but it supports only paypal.... Please add clickbank or something else where i can buy from my debit card... Please i want it....

scuba

Very Active Members
There should be an option to use your debit card. Click the buy now button again .. and on the line that says "pay with" there's a paypal option and right next to the paypal option there is an option to pay with a credit or debit card.

i really love to buy your product but it supports only paypal.... Please add clickbank or something else where i can buy from my debit card... Please i want it....

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
NOTIFACTION TO BUYERS : It appears AdultWork have noticed us and they have decided to change their algorithm , this is why you can't search for models anymore .
I'm working on an update right now , keep an eye on your Email Inbox.
Should be ready in the next two days.
For any support , contact me or Scuba at : [email protected]

Thank you

EDIT : New Update sent to All members Today !

Last edited:

scuba

Very Active Members
Update! Update! Update!

For this weekend only .. Recruiting Gone Wild is available for purchase for only $10! The price will increase to $25 beginning Monday, November 26. Take advantage of this low price.

So Far So Good

Hey Guys,

Well I bought this course/software yesterday and so far it has been really good. I went through the videos first which were better presented than most you see. I fired up the software and hit up about 40 models last night. I had one model email me back and signed up! I chatted to her for a few minutes last night and told her I would help her in whatever way I could when she is approbved. So all was good last night til I logged into AdultWork this morning and had a notice saying I was ****ming. So I am going to be a little more selective of who I message and take a little more care. My account is still open so I guess you just need to keep a low profile with the software. Anyway just wanted to drop a note and say I am impressed and it looks like this is going to be a great time saver for me and will help to build a large group of cam girls.

Thanks,

Jeff

scuba

Very Active Members
Hey Guys,

Well I bought this course/software yesterday and so far it has been really good. I went through the videos first which were better presented than most you see. I fired up the software and hit up about 40 models last night. I had one model email me back and signed up! I chatted to her for a few minutes last night and told her I would help her in whatever way I could when she is approbved. So all was good last night til I logged into AdultWork this morning and had a notice saying I was ****ming. So I am going to be a little more selective of who I message and take a little more care. My account is still open so I guess you just need to keep a low profile with the software. Anyway just wanted to drop a note and say I am impressed and it looks like this is going to be a great time saver for me and will help to build a large group of cam girls.

Thanks,

Jeff
Thanks for the review Jeff .. if you have any questions feel free to contact us. Thanks again.

scuba

Very Active Members
How is this baby working currently?
what up hattrick ... well I don't want to speak for everyone who has purchased Recruiting Gone WILD, but what I can tell you is that we have only had one refund request since we released this product. I am hoping that may give you an idea of how satisfied our customers are.

anakha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey everyone, Just an idea for the programmers. Why not add proxy support?
And for all the others ImLive does not accept plain urls or mailadresses in the messeges, so you have to write something like mailme[AT]whatever[DOT]com.

Just a small headsup, i already got my first signup. Even though she got declined. And i got a copy yesterday evening

Deez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Scuba I've added u on my skype but u haven't accpeted my invite.....also I would like to get into this skype group that u mentioned...