[REQ] Cheap & Reliable VPS Service for Internet Marketing

wadboram

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Looking for a good VPS loaded offering monthly membership with most softwares like SENUKE X,The Best Spinner, Scrapebox, etc.........

Monopoly

Very Active Members
I haven't tried that many out but I've been using these guys for a while (no affiliate link - and I've nothing to do with them): https://www.websiteserviceplus.com/index.php

I know some people have had problems with them and I've had a little downtime myself but, for the most part, it's been great. If you go with them try out the promo code SICK10 for 10% off.

Best of luck. :)

Monopoly

Very Active Members
how much power does vps has compared to normal hosting?
He doesn't want it for hosting, he wants it to run tools on.

To answer your question though, it really depends on what host you go with. Ignoring the SEO benefits of the unique IP (if you buy into that, some don't) then shared hosting is usually more than enough for things like niche sites.

ayamkampung

Make Money Online
He doesn't want it for hosting, he wants it to run tools on.

To answer your question though, it really depends on what host you go with. Ignoring the SEO benefits of the unique IP (if you buy into that, some don't) then shared hosting is usually more than enough for things like niche sites.
i'm using a lot of sites on a single shared hosting. thinking of upgrading. unforunately my hosting did not disclose the processing power of their VPS. they have 4gb ram.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
If your host won't tell you how much they're actually giving then it's likely they're trying to cram too many people into one box.

If you have enough traffic to upgrade to a VPS then I'd suggest going with one open with their hardware, policies and one that lets you upgrade if needed. I couldn't suggest an actual company though.

ayamkampung

Make Money Online
cool thanks. i think i have some traffic just not enough to convert the traffic into money. lol . i guess i'll have to wait and see :D . thanks for the help anyway

Thank you guys but I still haven't got yet a good VPS having xrumer, TBS, Senuke software
There are thousands upon thousands of hosting companies who can offer you a VPS.Whenever you are in search of a VPS provider ,The first thing you’ll want to do is take a look at some hosting sites which bring together offers from various hosting companies so you can compare and contrast them. I spent a while looking at a website called 9CubeHosting.com and found some good deals.They offer unlimited FTP access.There is also no setup fee