residual chain method

Angel_Of_$atan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Im not going to go into much detail on this as it is waY to simple to figure out but yet so effective, it is a long time favorite method I decided to share. The example below has been around for years and when used as a chain message can be really really effective in earning you a residual income the main reason i like this method is because there is a lot of trust going through these messages as there sent from friend to friend that should tell you only 1 thing conversions.
simply create a friendly email with some friendly images and a friendly message. Some were in the email body message put a download cpa offer like a wallpaper offer or a pay-per install offer example below.

I hope I get this back. Please keep it going, or go here to download your own image to send(insert offer)

This has been going since 1st Dec, 2000.

Please send it on to someone who is a friend to you ..

I HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS BY ADVERTISING DOWN HERE TOO!

SeFi

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks for this, but I'm a bit confused, I don't understand all you said...
In fact, you send a mail to whatever person with a CPA offer link in it, but I don't understant what is the subject of your message... Thanks and sorry for my bad english...

Angel_Of_$atan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for this, but I'm a bit confused, I don't understand all you said...
In fact, you send a mail to whatever person with a CPA offer link in it, but I don't understant what is the subject of your message... Thanks and sorry for my bad english...
the subject could be anything you wish, I was just giving you something to work from as it can be twisted in various ways. The concept of a chain message is you send it to someone and then its gets spread from person to person in witch i decided to take full advantage of lol I HAVE ALSO USED THIS METHOD WITH MOBILE TEXT CHAIN MESSAGES UTILIZING RINGTONE OFFERS AND OTHE MOBILE OFFERS.

imfcuk

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Chain letter 101 :) Bringing back the old days. Thanks for the share :)

IQ2K5

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks for igniting my creativity machine, I've got hundreds of ideas for this atm. :D

I'll share a few of them with you:
- Use this as a first step in the creation of a meme or something viral, ie. send users to soon-to-become a viral YT video
- If you include an image, it could be redirecting to a script that will automatically cookkie-stuff everyone who sees it
- host a simple Fortune Kookie Generator script that asks user to do a CPA offer, make a short url, and start a chain.
- use it to get people to join your groups -- you could get thousands of sheeple into any group easily with this
- one weirder idea -- use it to increase the traffic/visit stats, or water down your conversions
- use it to build a large opt-in list
etc...

:)

PS: The errors in spelling of the word "c o o k i e" were intentional; the word would get masked otherwise (******).