Round 2 Welcome back!! Pardon the dust

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well here we are again. Round two! I am sure that there are some bugs. Rather visual or you click something and get a blank page just drop a line right here in this thread. We will fix it as soon as we can. Apologize for any inconvenience you may experience but we must grow if we are to survive and this is just some growing pains.

On a good note we will be adding new features and all those pesky errors should be gone permanently now.

So let the games begin.. Small note I realize some features are missing like some peoples avatars and post thanks and likes they should return shortly.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
www.mmdcash.com
There is still a lot of things missing that are going to be added and many things that will be moved over tomorrow.

Doc

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
Beeranked.com
As long as the forum is up and I get to browse I am ok, Will check for bugs or stuff that is missing. Good to be back. Site is loading super fast now.

Phoenix7813

Reaction score
Made a post at some point that now seems to have vanished into the nether realm. Just checking if that might come back at some point?

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Might be a c00kie problem. I will have em check it out.

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
We still have lots of things to fix.Please bear with us until everything is back to normal.We trying to make MMD a better place for you guys :)

And please report all the bugs u find in here guys so we can take care of them faster.

EnigmaticOne

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Welcome back MMD, scared me for a bit. Glad you guys back on.

Boston George

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
As long as the forum is up and I get to browse I am ok, Will check for bugs or stuff that is missing. Good to be back. Site is loading super fast now.
I too notice the difference, MMD definitely loads noticeably faster now :D

kry

Very Active Members
Reaction score
We still have lots of things to fix.Please bear with us until everything is back to normal.We trying to make MMD a better place for you guys :)

And please report all the bugs u find in here guys so we can take care of them faster.
I too notice the difference, MMD definitely loads noticeably faster now :D
I haven't noticed the site speed until you guys talk about it.

kry

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I think I see one bug. When I go to the top menu and click on Forum Actions, Community, and Quicklink buttons, the drop-down menu bars don't function well.

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
I think I see one bug. When I go to the top menu and click on Forum Actions, Community, and Quicklink buttons, the drop-down menu bars don't function well.
Yeah thats one bug right there :).We already know its there and will soon be fixed.
Thanks for letting us know

Adam

Super Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
That should now be fixed.