Runescape Botting simple easy money doing very little work 50-++++ a day

Also I was going to try the lobster fishing method to fish lobs with the bot and then sell them in the ge and sell the gold on the player auctions. Karjama i believe is the only place to fish lobs f2p, right? Will the free fishing bot that comes with epicbot fish lobs in karjama and bank them as well? Thanks for clarifying.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
oh ok well thats odd. wonder why i can't get it to run :p do you know how long it usually takes on average from the time you post your selling gold to the time you have the money in your bank on the player auctions? Thanks.
Varies can be one minute can be one week.

sweetlikehoney

Make Money Online
:reddy:Attention! Attention! Stop lobstering. It makes pennies a day. i'm level 46 fishing i'd make 35 cents a day. Use the free planker script. Its closer to $10/day per bot. *tip* lvl up ur agility a bit or it will have to rest alot between going to the bank and sawmill.

:reddy:Attention! Attention! Stop lobstering. It makes pennies a day. i'm level 46 fishing i'd make 35 cents a day. Use the free planker script. Its closer to $10/day per bot. *tip* lvl up ur agility a bit or it will have to rest alot between going to the bank and sawmill.
could u u post a link on a guide on planking here? thanks :D

lobstering is for free, but if you want planking then you need to buy membership or make new accounts every 14 days and use your trial membership.
making new accounts would be no prob to me. hehe. been doing lobsters but profits are like 20-40k/hr with lvl 55 fishing. was hopin to check other skills out. planking would require gp to buy planks right? and where do i do the planking exactly? :)

sweetlikehoney

Make Money Online
yea planking u need a membership after ur trial runs out. and material plus labor is 307. planks sell fr 439 so its not reallllyyy better then lobstering. however i'm checking out mining now in the dwarven mines. i'll keep u guys psted

I've been mining Mithril ore the last couple days, not worth it too slow. Starting to look more and more like the only decent money making items are members only. Makes sense as all the kids boting and the Chinese gold farms aren't as likely to buy memberships. Plus the real players, if there are very many lol, that purchase memberships are the one's spending the real money for stuff.

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth scaling up or even bothering with at all as I'm constantly having to babysit the 2 bots I am running and they are in virtual machines so not like other processes are messing them up. Just the randoms rarely work and the bots get stuck in places or lost. Had a fighter end up halfway across the map earlier today.

Are the PRO scripts really any better? The mods on the forum are pretty defensive about shit so it's obviously pointless to ask there.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
I've been mining Mithril ore the last couple days, not worth it too slow. Starting to look more and more like the only decent money making items are members only. Makes sense as all the kids boting and the Chinese gold farms aren't as likely to buy memberships. Plus the real players, if there are very many lol, that purchase memberships are the one's spending the real money for stuff.

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth scaling up or even bothering with at all as I'm constantly having to babysit the 2 bots I am running and they are in virtual machines so not like other processes are messing them up. Just the randoms rarely work and the bots get stuck in places or lost. Had a fighter end up halfway across the map earlier today.

Are the PRO scripts really any better? The mods on the forum are pretty defensive about shit so it's obviously pointless to ask there.
Do you have the graphics set right? I never have that problem. I set up SLH's and KSP bot and they do not have any problems like that either. I can leave mine running until the game logs me out without a hitch. So yeah I still gotta check on it to log me back in but other then that it is gravy.

I am willing to bet it is graphics settings. If you do not have the right settings yes the randoms will fail and yes you will get some bazaar glitches.

yea planking u need a membership after ur trial runs out. and material plus labor is 307. planks sell fr 439 so its not reallllyyy better then lobstering. however i'm checking out mining now in the dwarven mines. i'll keep u guys psted
please do keep us updated. thanks :D u using free miner on dwarven mines right? im also hearing that pro crafter would do u very good. as well as free runespan then proceeding to pro runespan would make u much like what pro fisher gets in lrc?

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
please do keep us updated. thanks :D u using free miner on dwarven mines right? im also hearing that pro crafter would do u very good. as well as free runespan then proceeding to pro runespan would make u much like what pro fisher gets in lrc?
I also heard of some insane profits with thieving from the wall safes in thieves den.

Siimon

Make Money Online
Hi! Thanks for good thread. 2 questions.

How often does your bot fail? ( randoms etc )
What free bot you use for 300-600k~ per h?

Thanks!!

song

Couldnt find a reliable guide for the free thieving script in the forum. It seems like you have to manually get up to lvl 30ish and have 54 hunting for gloves of protection and high agi for better stealing chance.

Stop trying thieving. You will find there a lot of PAIN and useless hard work + non automated tasks or leveling on some stages and it levels up slow. In addition to all that, you will have to level up your agility as well as thieving and so on. Also there are many other things that make it hard even when you try to do it with just one bot.

Fishing is good only on very high levels.

As it has been said before, Woodcutting is solid. Yell trees have high price and it's fully automated. You just need to buy a cheap axe once.