Sayin Hi

Qai88

Reaction score
Website
www.qoyyuum.me
Hey Guys,

This is Qai88. Saw this forum and it got interesting because I never looked at making money through Black Hat. For all this time, I practiced with White Hat and that didn't get me a good living. So hopefully with the help of MMD, I might be able to make a decent online living and get out of my job.

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Hey Guys,

This is Qai88. Saw this forum and it got interesting because I never looked at making money through Black Hat. For all this time, I practiced with White Hat and that didn't get me a good living. So hopefully with the help of MMD, I might be able to make a decent online living and get out of my job.
Hey Welcome aboard Qa, Now Although We definitely Have Some Powerful Black Hat stuff Here That's Not Exactly The Primary Focus Here at MMD....

Networking, Personal Growth As a Marketer and
Making Money... PERIOD$
It's What We Do!

Listen My Friend Don't put Yourself in A Exclusivity Box with No One particular Brand of Methods.. Black, white Grey Or Blue....We Look for And Try to Develop Methods That Are GREENHAT Ie
GREENBACKS BABY....If It Don't Make Dollars then , Tweak it Like a Crackhead-LOL
Yeah I know you Thought I was Gonna Say..
"If It Don't Make Dollars, then It Don't Make Sense"
We'll I Think we Can be A bit More Creative Than That-:musicus:

Welcome to the Big Show..Just Holla If you Have Any Concerns Or Questions...

Elvis

Reaction score
Website
autotrafficmaker.com
welcome to MMD!!!

well you have came to the right place. here you will learn a few methods that will generate you some serious cash!!!

elvis

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Welcome to MMD Qai88. Need anything just ask :)

Qai88

Reaction score
Website
www.qoyyuum.me
Thanks all for the greets! I'm looking for something that is in the Forex niche. Anyone got any pointers or starting points for me?