Scale Campaigns - Make Money - Go Whitehat

BrokenPixel

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I figured I'd write a post and talk about scaling and the progression of your internet business. This is all just whatever is in my mind right now so take it as that.

I'm going to give a few examples in this thread about how you can take something small and scale it to something big, complete with a full long term business model.

Ok let's say you find MMD one day and learn how to put a few ads up on Craigslist. Let's say that you start like many and do ewhoring.

Ok so you spend $8 and get a .com domain and setup the redirect to your affiliate link with a double meta refresh to blank the referrer.

Now you post an ad up on Craigslist. You reply to all of the emails and get 0 sales. That really sucks. You don't give up, you post 2 more ads and you end up getting 3 sales this time because you looked at the responses from your emails on the first ad and learnt from your mistakes. Now you're had your first taste of success in this industry.

Now you keep doing your thing everyday and you're making a few hundred bucks in a week. You get paid $600. Ok yeah you could buy that new MP3 player or PS3, but you're smarter than that. You're putting your success to work for you. Now you know you've found something profitable. You made $600 this week from less than 30 CL posts. How can you make $2000 next week?

Go find yourself someone who can post ads on CL every day for you. You get someone posting 100 ads a day for you in the personal's section and you have an autoresponder setup that automatically responds to them. Great, now you're making $200-$400 a day, good job you are now effectively making more than most college grads! But too much is never enough!

You start getting paid. Your efforts are mostly outsourced now anyways so now you have a couple thousand to play with. Go get accepted to some CPA networks. You need to start buying traffic. You learn to build flogs. You ask your AM about the hottest offers and to show you some sample landing pages. Kickass you now have half of your campaign done. You go pay someone $50 to replicate a nice landing page for you. You write up some convincing ad copy on it and it's almost ready. You select some keywords and get your campaign live. Oh shit! You spent $300 today and only got $180 in leads! Oh, that's fine though because you were smart and were using Tracking202 on them so now you can see exactly which keywords are converting and which aren't.

Now you're breaking even and making some profit! Hmm everything is getting better, you're now making $200/day on autopilot from a whitehat PPC campaign. Keep it rolling!

Anyways, this thread is probably useless but I just wanted to tell you all that you should really be scaling your campaigns and thinking towards the long term. I hope that each and every one of you are successful in 2010! :proud:

Reactions: 1 person

dmarzean

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This thread is far from useless. There are way too many people out there that start to make decent money and then just blow it off. Easy come easy go.

If you are going to be truly successful, you have to take this seriously and start building a business out of it.

Great post!

Doug

CaribouLou

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.gmailautoresponder.com
yeah i made that mistake i was up to $300-$400 per day and went on vacation just to check the stats. some things changed and i need to re-group luckly i was able to do it quick and manage to get the income back. Easy come , easy go sometime. you have to be smart

Mainstream22

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I tried e-whoring on craigslist and GT, and is a waste of time... most users there are smarter now and the first thing they ask when they contact you is if it's not a fake ad or e-whoring.. once u give them a link, no matter which technique you use, they dont click it or won't join cause they know u are trying to make money with them..

even if u dont make the message obvious.. but soon or late you MUST give them a link to either program u use, and that will be pretty obvious. also, flagging is pretty common too on those networks too.

beerbong

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I tried e-whoring on craigslist and GT, and is a waste of time... most users there are smarter now and the first thing they ask when they contact you is if it's not a fake ad or e-whoring.. once u give them a link, no matter which technique you use, they dont click it or won't join cause they know u are trying to make money with them..

even if u dont make the message obvious.. but soon or late you MUST give them a link to either program u use, and that will be pretty obvious. also, flagging is pretty common too on those networks too.
Try looking at different sources for your leads. Sure, someone browsing casual encounters is looking to fuck, but you know what? Most guys will fuck a one-legged moose if you throw it in their face. Social networks, twitter, anywhere people get together online can be easy pickins when it comes to selling men sex if you're good at it. You just have to work them a little differently.

Sinnerman

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey, even though you make it sound FAR more simple than how it actually plays out in real life, your post is spot on.

beerbong

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey, even though you make it sound FAR more simple than how it actually plays out in real life, your post is spot on.
i wouldn't say it's any harder. it hasn't been as quick for me. I can't just go out and look for 5 or more sales a day very easily this way(i could, but the number of people on my lists make this impractical.) instead, i let them come to me. i don't push the issue. in that sense it is pretty easy.

what i do:(i'll use facebook for this example. i mix this up with different networks/methods but it's about the same across the board)

1.)create fb account
2.)start racking up the friends list. use any method you want. not hard to find on this forum or anywhere else
3.)systematically delete all the female friends. sure i might get a dyke here or there but it's not worth having half my list female when maybe 1 will convert into a sale out of 5k friends
4.) weed out any obviously banned territories from whatever network im using to ewhore. if the network im with only allows traffic from say the us and canada, i'll delete any obvious friends who don't meet that criteria, like pablo escobar, jackie chan, and salami islamabad. u get the picture. the point is to max the 5k friend limit w/ the best prospective leads.
5.)make a believable profile w/ all the odds and ends in the info and all that. i'll use random amateur pics that don't look slutty. im looking for the girl next door type here. she's slightly retarded and loves twilight. go off that.
6.) make regular posts about random shit girls talk about. "OMG i hate my dad!" "Brrr it's cold outside!" u know all that dumb shit.
7.) in my profile i'll include a link to a yahoo profile page or wordpress blog that i've tied into the girl's persona. on THAT site, sorta off to the side and not too obvious, i'll hint that im tired of sending guys pics b/c that's all the requests i get bla bla so check out my photobucket account here <insert bs link to some pictures hosted elsewhere of ur girl. maybe include a nudie or two) and if u want to support me in school or something check me out on <insert cam site w/ affil link here>
8. engage with any guys on fb that hit me up. peak their interests. they'll check out my fb profile, see the link to my offsite page, check that out ,find the pics and affil link, and hit me back on either yahoo/aim/msn or fb. then the selling begins.
9. i'll also randomly tell people happy bday, comment on shit in my newsfeed, comment on pics or status changes. all that shit takes about 10-15min a day. i might do this for 5 accounts or so (and all 5 accounts are checked to be sure there are no duplicate friends between accounts, or "mutual friends")
10. wait for them to hit me up. i typically leave like i said 5 fb accounts open in seperate browsers at a time.proxy'd all that. and i leave the shit chillin on the comp all day while i do other crap. if i get a message i check it out and reply if i need to. seriously i just wait for them to contact me. i get on average about 5-10 NEW hits a day, and for whatever reason w/ this method id guess im getting about 60-75% sell rate to anyone hitting me up.

the initial setup takes some time. after that it's pretty much smooth sailing. i'll do some friend auditing from time to time to help slim down my list of friends who aren't active or who are never going to take the bait, but overall i've found it to be pretty effective.

EDIT - i just realized i wrote a couple hundred word response about ewhoring in the cpa section of the site. i apologize ahead of time. please move or delete as appropriate.

Sinnerman

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
It's a good post with really good info, I'm sure it's fine anywhere on the site :)

Besides this thread started off e-whoring anyways.

i wouldn't say it's any harder. it hasn't been as quick for me. I can't just go out and look for 5 or more sales a day very easily this way(i could, but the number of people on my lists make this impractical.) instead, i let them come to me. i don't push the issue. in that sense it is pretty easy.

what i do:(i'll use facebook for this example. i mix this up with different networks/methods but it's about the same across the board)

1.)create fb account
2.)start racking up the friends list. use any method you want. not hard to find on this forum or anywhere else
3.)systematically delete all the female friends. sure i might get a dyke here or there but it's not worth having half my list female when maybe 1 will convert into a sale out of 5k friends
4.) weed out any obviously banned territories from whatever network im using to ewhore. if the network im with only allows traffic from say the us and canada, i'll delete any obvious friends who don't meet that criteria, like pablo escobar, jackie chan, and salami islamabad. u get the picture. the point is to max the 5k friend limit w/ the best prospective leads.
5.)make a believable profile w/ all the odds and ends in the info and all that. i'll use random amateur pics that don't look slutty. im looking for the girl next door type here. she's slightly retarded and loves twilight. go off that.
6.) make regular posts about random shit girls talk about. "OMG i hate my dad!" "Brrr it's cold outside!" u know all that dumb shit.
7.) in my profile i'll include a link to a yahoo profile page or wordpress blog that i've tied into the girl's persona. on THAT site, sorta off to the side and not too obvious, i'll hint that im tired of sending guys pics b/c that's all the requests i get bla bla so check out my photobucket account here <insert bs link to some pictures hosted elsewhere of ur girl. maybe include a nudie or two) and if u want to support me in school or something check me out on <insert cam site w/ affil link here>
8. engage with any guys on fb that hit me up. peak their interests. they'll check out my fb profile, see the link to my offsite page, check that out ,find the pics and affil link, and hit me back on either yahoo/aim/msn or fb. then the selling begins.
9. i'll also randomly tell people happy bday, comment on shit in my newsfeed, comment on pics or status changes. all that shit takes about 10-15min a day. i might do this for 5 accounts or so (and all 5 accounts are checked to be sure there are no duplicate friends between accounts, or "mutual friends")
10. wait for them to hit me up. i typically leave like i said 5 fb accounts open in seperate browsers at a time.proxy'd all that. and i leave the shit chillin on the comp all day while i do other crap. if i get a message i check it out and reply if i need to. seriously i just wait for them to contact me. i get on average about 5-10 NEW hits a day, and for whatever reason w/ this method id guess im getting about 60-75% sell rate to anyone hitting me up.

the initial setup takes some time. after that it's pretty much smooth sailing. i'll do some friend auditing from time to time to help slim down my list of friends who aren't active or who are never going to take the bait, but overall i've found it to be pretty effective.

EDIT - i just realized i wrote a couple hundred word response about ewhoring in the cpa section of the site. i apologize ahead of time. please move or delete as appropriate.

beerbong

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I think the main thing i do differently than what i see posted usually is not push my ewhore onto guys. i think it makes it more believable. i were to start using a craigslist type method on fb i think 99% of guys would have their spam/scam bs detector going off. it's a very indirect way to ewhore, but the pool of people that i can directly interact with is HUGE. the number of guys actually looking to hook up or watch a cam bitch is relatively small, but being a dude and knowing how we think, i can easily say most guys can at some point make the transition into wanting what we want them to.

on most of my offsite profiles i'll say something like, "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T POST STUFF ON MY WALL ABOUT MY CAM. MY FAMILY WILL KILL ME!!!!" even if they haven't joined thru my link yet, it makes em think that they're in on some secret and that im a real girl. that's one step closer to a sell on my part w/ no direct contact from me. that shits powerful.

^-- i'll drop little mind bombs like that here and there. seriously i'll sprinkle bait all over and watch em msg me day in and day out. just be a "real" girl and not a spam slut. it's super effective!

Elf

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I think the main thing i do differently than what i see posted usually is not push my ewhore onto guys. i think it makes it more believable. i were to start using a craigslist type method on fb i think 99% of guys would have their spam/scam bs detector going off. it's a very indirect way to ewhore, but the pool of people that i can directly interact with is HUGE. the number of guys actually looking to hook up or watch a cam bitch is relatively small, but being a dude and knowing how we think, i can easily say most guys can at some point make the transition into wanting what we want them to.

on most of my offsite profiles i'll say something like, "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T POST STUFF ON MY WALL ABOUT MY CAM. MY FAMILY WILL KILL ME!!!!" even if they haven't joined thru my link yet, it makes em think that they're in on some secret and that im a real girl. that's one step closer to a sell on my part w/ no direct contact from me. that shits powerful.

^-- i'll drop little mind bombs like that here and there. seriously i'll sprinkle bait all over and watch em msg me day in and day out. just be a "real" girl and not a spam slut. it's super effective!
thanks beerbong,
really great posts,

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I don't understand this ebook. why would people want to upload to my site? There are so many free places to upload files. I would think you would want to put the CPA offer for people downloading files.

You say go find yourself someone who can post ads on CL. To post an ad on CL you have to have a different IP, PVA, and Random Ads. Even then chances of them sticking are slim. When you go to "find someone to post" don't they have to have all these things too? Where would you find someone to post for you that has these capabilities?

When you say "build flogs" your just making one of those typical sales pages then promoting that through CL or PPC?

With this method your just sending people right to the offer page. It's not a reply email on CL then you send them an auto responder with a link. It's just and ad right?

Mainstream22

Make Money Online
Reaction score
beerbong your fb strategy sounds good. Just one question, when you send them to the webcam sponsor link, what kind of link do you use?

because usually those links open cams of girls that are obviously not our "innocent facebook girl"... do people join anyways if they don't see your fb girl on the webcam site?

on a side note, do you still have success with CL? I know it used to be a good trick in the past, but in present it doesn't work at least for me... I created a lot of ads there, set autoresponders, sent hundreds of emails, etc, it was a waste of time... because people don't bite. not sales at all... surfers are not stupid nowdays and most of them are very cheap, which sounds obvious for CL.. plus flagging is insane... if they were serious about looking to date someone online, they would pay 10 bucks per month on match dot com.

keep up your good stuff!

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
on a side note, do you still have success with CL? I know it used to be a good trick in the past, but in present it doesn't work at least for me... I created a lot of ads there, set autoresponders, sent hundreds of emails, etc, it was a waste of time... because people don't bite. not sales at all... surfers are not stupid nowdays and most of them are very cheap, which sounds obvious for CL.. plus flagging is insane... if they were serious about looking to date someone online, they would pay 10 bucks per month on match dot com.
Your so right, maybe that's a defeatist attitude. I'm so amazed with people who can sell adult subscriptions. That's the main reason I changed to CPA offers, it's the same concept but it's free and still pays. I like using ewhoring methods with CPA offers. Works for me. I've always been in the air about sending them to a flog on just the standard post, or using an email responder method.

Mainstream22

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Your so right, maybe that's a defeatist attitude. I'm so amazed with people who can sell adult subscriptions. That's the main reason I changed to CPA offers, it's the same concept but it's free and still pays. I like using ewhoring methods with CPA offers. Works for me. I've always been in the air about sending them to a flog on just the standard post, or using an email responder method.
What kind of free CPA offer/sponsor are you using that works with that kind of marketing strategy and how much do they pay you per free signup?

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What kind of free CPA offer/sponsor are you using that works with that kind of marketing strategy and how much do they pay you per free signup?
I normally do the job offer thing. We got a position fill out your info then select "Applicant" on the 2nd page blah blah. Or i just post the link and say this normally cost $97 giving it away free just fill out the form. Or I chat with guys as a chick and get them to fill out a zip submit that's easy too. Takes more time though because you have to build rapport. Straight hustlin CPA offers like that though.

I'd like to try the facebook thing though that sounds cool too.

beerbong

Make Money Online
Reaction score
beerbong your fb strategy sounds good. Just one question, when you send them to the webcam sponsor link, what kind of link do you use?

because usually those links open cams of girls that are obviously not our "innocent facebook girl"... do people join anyways if they don't see your fb girl on the webcam site?

keep up your good stuff!
Good question and here comes the answer: when it comes to the aff links i do both straight links to the site or page w/ my aff data clearly visible or i'll do a simple redirect off a cheap domain. it depends on how technically inclined my girl is.

i'll be more specific and use imlive as an example.
first i'll browse imlive for either a girl who has a decent number of non-nude pics up for me to use -OR- a chick that has ONLY body pics up. that way i can pic out whatever face i want to use for her on the profile pages. i set everyhing up like in my previous posts. when they click my aff link they get sent to the main imlive entrance page. then it's up to them to go ahead and click enter and all that jazz and find my girl. and when they look, boom, there i am. not only am i a "real" girl on fb but i also wasn't bsing them about being a camwhore, b/c there i am again on imlive. most are sold at that point and it doesn't really matter how my link was setup.

this works on just about all cam sites i've worked with before, just gotta find the right models and all that. and i don't do CL. i think i did one or two days on CL and didn't like the hustle. i prefer my approach better, but that's just me.

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I don't understand this ebook. why would people want to upload to my site? There are so many free places to upload files. I would think you would want to put the CPA offer for people downloading files.

You say go find yourself someone who can post ads on CL. To post an ad on CL you have to have a different IP, PVA, and Random Ads. Even then chances of them sticking are slim. When you go to "find someone to post" don't they have to have all these things too? Where would you find someone to post for you that has these capabilities?

When you say "build flogs" your just making one of those typical sales pages then promoting that through CL or PPC?

With this method your just sending people right to the offer page. It's not a reply email on CL then you send them an auto responder with a link. It's just and ad right?

thoughts on my questions beerbong?

beerbong

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i like combining my ewhore campaigns w/ other affiliate/cpa stuff as well. I did this once and i actually got a few sales:

first i found one of those free ipod cpa's to promote.
then i posted something like this to my wall, "hey any of u guys ever done one of those free ipod things? are they real? i tried to get one a few years ago but forgot to finish bla bla bla signup/trial and gave up but my friend did and got hers it just took awhile. can anyone tell me if this is legit? <link to offer> or if i should forget it?"
offsite of fb this is what happened -> i'd say more than 50 guys clicked the link, about 15 ended up completing some offers. i don't think any of them finished it, who cares? i got paid
on fb this is what happened -> few guys, like 10 if i remember, got into discussion w/ me and w/ eachother about my post. lots saying oh ya those things are so fake they never work ble ble.

why the clicks and completed offers then? curiosity my friends. i bet most of them had seen the ads blasted all over the place before. but i was a "real" girl, and hey im just so confused about this big scary internet thing, won't you take a look see for me?

did i stop there? NO! i wanted to milk this for what it was worth. so i faked the process of me actually completing the offers and posted status updates about it.
"ok i just signed up for free credit card from xyz so now i just need 1 more offer on this page....."
and i'd keep a running dialog of me trying to get my ipod.
result? more clicks and more completed offers. more $$ for me!
i wish i could tell u all the rest of what happened, but the truth is it stops right here. this was back when i was just getting into ewhoring and did things uh differently then i do now. needless to say i was banned from the cpa network (my own fault, not relating to what i was doing on fb) and i just abandoned my fb girl after that. im convinced doing this type of thing still works w/ those kinds of offers. i still do it to some degree when i toss links to my status updates. i just never tried doing this exact same thing again and really i don't know why. maybe i should shut up about and do it again? lol

beerbong

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Oh and sorry silver i think u got ur last post in while i was commenting on something else u said up there.

far as ur questions about CL stuff, i personally don't use CL so i'm not of much help.

justinsane187

Make Money Online
Reaction score

1.)create fb account

Im doing exactly what your doing and I havent converted to jack shit..I even made groups and mass invited them to join. when they join its a group explaining my new job as a cam girl and yatta yatta..

im using webcams.com and i have like 170 uniques with zero's strait accross the board. I have the offer as the 4.99 all access trial package. I figure its not that much and they gona bite..but nope