SEO tree

matija1401

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I found this website and they offer 500 slow manual directory link submissions for 45 $. I would like someone who is experienced to tell me is this really going to help me a lot with SEO?? I am trying to rank for keyword with not much competition and around 2000 exact searches per month, is it possible to get on the first spot with that??

Please take a look at their services and tell me if you know something better.

SEO Tree

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Reaction score
That seems pretty expensive to me to be honest, especially since it doesn't say they do unique accounts per customer or anything.

It probably would help though since it's still a slow feed of backlinks and it's unlikely to be too competitive at 2k a month.

federale

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Im no Guru, But I wouldn't waste my money on that. Go to fiverr, and buy 4 gigs, a senuke blast, article blast, xrumer, and scrapebox. Your out 20 bucks if you dont have those tools, and I think your results would be a lot better. I dont think directory submissions hold a lot of weight any more (if they did?).

jorisvoorn

Make Money Online
Reaction score
@matija1401
i think it's also a little bit expensive, and who knows how much value you can get out of that to drive traffic, science directory's are looking more and more like content farms which google will ignore anyway

BlackMagicX

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Do things manually man. Get a outsourcer or use ABB or whatever.

mrwill

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I found this website and they offer 500 slow manual directory link submissions for 45 $. I would like someone who is experienced to tell me is this really going to help me a lot with SEO?? I am trying to rank for keyword with not much competition and around 2000 exact searches per month, is it possible to get on the first spot with that??

Please take a look at their services and tell me if you know something better.

SEO Tree
The point is you can not get all of the directory submission approved as some require us to pay for the submission. I am not pretty much fond of this kind of link building. ALso I am prone to MANUAL SUBMISSIONS rather than using any tool for SEO effort ;)