Simple and Still Effective

Believe it or not this shit still works when promoting cam sites. There are still people out there making huge money from uploading lots of videos just like the one here to Youtube.

The following quote is from the owner of a cam site talking about conversions from Youtube videos
Yᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴠɪᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴍ sᴀʟᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ sɪᴛᴇs: ᴘᴀʏ ᴜsᴇʀs, ɴᴏᴛ ғʀᴇᴇ sɪɢɴᴜᴘs.
I ᴡᴀs ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴛᴛᴘ ʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʏ ᴜsᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʀᴀғғɪᴄ sᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ʀᴀᴛɪᴏ ɪs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴠɪᴅs ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ

Tʜᴇ ɢᴜʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sɪᴛᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ "ɪs.ɢᴅ" ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ.

I've uploaded the video to a different site so the original one Youtube isn't affected
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2cwodbb&s=6

Frigge30

Very Active Members
anyone know if this can be twisted to get cam models... what type of movie shuld be used for that?? i dont think naked girls will get girls to sign up for cam jobs :/

goonberry

Make Money Online
Just put one up about 14 hours ago and it has 673 views... now that is crazy. but only 5 people clicked on the link and no cam sales. You must have to get a boatload of views to get any sales. 10K views to 1 sale? Or what?

Just put one up about 14 hours ago and it has 673 views... now that is crazy. but only 5 people clicked on the link and no cam sales. You must have to get a boatload of views to get any sales. 10K views to 1 sale? Or what?
I highly doubt to make a sale from 10k views with that click ratio. I wonder does anyone make $3k on Youtube with Dating/Cam, because you need to have a shitload of videos (over 1000 videos i guess), and to re-upload regularly because most of the videos got delete fast. In other side these videos get views without any promotion like the normal videos.

It's not a easy method. I saw that post on that other forum, the guy was a affiliate manager and he was surprised that one youtube video can bring even more sales than a adult blog. Competition in that niche is quite big, we need to upload tons of videos to see some result i guess. Plus most of the videos got deleted fast.

Do you have any idea where we can get those types of videos? I learned on your other post that we can hire Fiverr girls to speak naughty content and upload it on youtube but the video you have above there will produce more traffic than any other fiverr girls out there... Thanks kikapooh!

blackhatisgood

Make Money Online
i have some ideas regarding this method

would like to bounce the ideas with someone who
is serious about attempting this method and possibly JV

pm if you want to collaborate....

Thanks kick for the continued sharing of great ideas.