Simple and Still Effective

kickapooh

Rob
Reaction score
Website
www.xXxAffiliateReviews.com
Believe it or not this shit still works when promoting cam sites. There are still people out there making huge money from uploading lots of videos just like the one here to Youtube.

The following quote is from the owner of a cam site talking about conversions from Youtube videos
Yᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴠɪᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴍ sᴀʟᴇs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ sɪᴛᴇs: ᴘᴀʏ ᴜsᴇʀs, ɴᴏᴛ ғʀᴇᴇ sɪɢɴᴜᴘs.
I ᴡᴀs ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴛᴛᴘ ʀᴇғᴇʀʀᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʏ ᴜsᴇʀs ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʀᴀғғɪᴄ sᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ʀᴀᴛɪᴏ ɪs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴠɪᴅs ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ

Tʜᴇ ɢᴜʏ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sɪᴛᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ "ɪs.ɢᴅ" ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ.

I've uploaded the video to a different site so the original one Youtube isn't affected
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2cwodbb&s=6

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
Hehe ,nice vid. And good to see this shit still working.
Don´t forget to update us if you decide to give it a go :)

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Idea, I will be testing this soon
Could you guys direct me to some legit/good cam sites to promote ?
Tx

redsplanet

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice I will Try it.. i hope a can make some $$

thanks

seoeymard

Reaction score
I wanna try this. Any success with this thing?
thanks a lot. How do you promote this kinds of vids?

NuFella

Reaction score
Thanks kickapooh
What is the best source to find this kind of video? Most of them already watermarked

wordpresslinked

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks kickapooh
What is the best source to find this kind of video? Most of them already watermarked
there are some software that delete the watermarked and place your own watermarked.

btw thanks for the OP will definitely try it.

goonberry

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just put one up about 14 hours ago and it has 673 views... now that is crazy. but only 5 people clicked on the link and no cam sales. You must have to get a boatload of views to get any sales. 10K views to 1 sale? Or what?

bufferover

Reaction score
Just put one up about 14 hours ago and it has 673 views... now that is crazy. but only 5 people clicked on the link and no cam sales. You must have to get a boatload of views to get any sales. 10K views to 1 sale? Or what?
I highly doubt to make a sale from 10k views with that click ratio. I wonder does anyone make $3k on Youtube with Dating/Cam, because you need to have a shitload of videos (over 1000 videos i guess), and to re-upload regularly because most of the videos got delete fast. In other side these videos get views without any promotion like the normal videos.

powlow29

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is a number game, you have to upload hundred videos a day in order to win something decent !

crille30

Reaction score
well this idea still works i belive.But i want to know where can I meet the girl dancing?:p

oneanarata

Reaction score
wowwwww... great method eventhough we must be hard worker to make and upload some videos

bufferover

Reaction score
It's not a easy method. I saw that post on that other forum, the guy was a affiliate manager and he was surprised that one youtube video can bring even more sales than a adult blog. Competition in that niche is quite big, we need to upload tons of videos to see some result i guess. Plus most of the videos got deleted fast.

shijil619

Very Active Members
Reaction score
NIce video.... Hehee.... She seems to be on steriods...lol :D

gunn.enterprise

Reaction score
Do you have any idea where we can get those types of videos? I learned on your other post that we can hire Fiverr girls to speak naughty content and upload it on youtube but the video you have above there will produce more traffic than any other fiverr girls out there... Thanks kikapooh!

blackhatisgood

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i have some ideas regarding this method

would like to bounce the ideas with someone who
is serious about attempting this method and possibly JV

pm if you want to collaborate....

Thanks kick for the continued sharing of great ideas.