SIMPLE OFFLINE METHOD

sheriffben

Make Money Online
I don't think it is useless, Olivia, but I sure wouldn't use it. I think it is too much to do for the money. I don't know about you, but I value my time at at least $150/hr, and if I have to spend 10 hours of my time doing something, it better pay off a minimum of $1500 - this method, while it makes sense, and is clever, simply doesn't have me motivated for my lazy man ROI!

freby

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Great tip but I really wished its applicable to students outside the US..Are the offers only targeted or restricted to students in the US?

illbeback

Make Money Online
I was just curious to see if there are any updates from when this was originally posted. Seems viable in my part of town. Of course there are those who doubt, but for those who can see the potential, may be surprised.

Thanks in advance for the update.

westone

Make Money Online
Never thought about using flyers. This method could work for other affiliate programs also. Got me thinking of all kinds of possibilities.

westone

Make Money Online
I have not really work through all of my thoughts yet but just a concept. What we (Internet Marketers) do now is keyword research to find the low hanging fruit, by finding keywords that have low competition and building a web-page around the keyword. Then we monetize the page with CPA and/or Affiliate offers and pray for traffic from the search engines.

What Mastodo9 has done in the first post is turned the keyword research into physical location research. So what I started thinking is, were are large numbers of people with similar interests congregating? Coffee Shops, Supermarkets, Sport Venues, Restaurants, Churches many of these places have areas that you can hang fliers or put a stack of business cards.

Start looking for products or services that answer the groups problems or products that have interest to masses and place fliers and/or business card that lead to your web-page.

This is getting a little harder to write about than it was to think about but for example: I travel quite a bit for my current job servicing restaurants, well certain restaurants cater to specific clients. One of my routes includes 5 different Truck Stop Restaurants although the restaurant cater to everyone, a majority of their customers are involved with the trucking industry. So I was thinking of developing a site that would have offers for them. Smaller scale than what is talked about in the first post but could pay-off I think.

iaccess

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thanks for some great info. I appreciate the link to the printer, too. You mention that it couldn't be high school kids, because they need to be 18. Either toward the end of the senior year or go to GED training program locations!

wipeout

Make Money Online
This is a great method, I've been using something similar to this with my own twist and it has actually scaled itself online virally by the local colleges using facebook to tell there friends about it