Simple way for profiting of Adsense and CPA on Semi Autopilot

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Alright MMD,

I have comfortably been profiting off Adsense and CPA for the last few months with quite a nice handsome income. And I am going to teach you how too. This is all whitehat and involves a bit of work. But it pays of well.

Whats the general concept behind this method?

This is nothing more than creating your average niche sites with Adsense and CPA ads on them. However traffic is the key area here of how you will be earning a lot. I will be showing you how Im raking in a ton of high converting traffic.

So then, Lets get started.

I recommend you read this full method. Before you act upon it. When acting upon it. Work step by step.

1. Go watch some TV. Thats right, I want you to at around 5pm - 7pm ( peak viewing times. Or whenever peak viewing times are in your country ( They may differ from here in New Zealand ))

I want you to pay special attention to the Ad Breaks because this is where the profit lies.

2. Find an Ad that has a website mentioned and is either selling a product/service via the web or requires the viewer to check out their website for more information.

Be sure to take down their website address.

3. Visit their website and see if it has been SEO'd at all. But you don't need to go to far, just do some basic looking by having a look at their Page source and see if they are using meta keywords.

If so, then take down these keywords.

This is all about speed. So you will need to get one of these sites out fast and get it ranking high.

The site that you need to get built up is going to be dead simple. But it has to have nice aesthetics ( look good to the eye ) and have some nice keyword dense articles.

Now for the type of site that you are going to build depends on the ad that you chose.

If it is selling an product or service, then typically a review site works best.

If it is just enter for more information. Then a standard niche site works best.

I recommend using Wordpress. It is a lot easier in the long run. Also be sure to use Keyword rich domains. But not to long of a domain. Rather than short and brandable.

5. Get your site up and make sure that you have done some decent SEO on the site. So that you are using the keywords from the site you chose.

Put some Adsense banners on your site and CPA banners. Try to keep this geographically specific as this will make you the most money. So only post ads for the country for where you saw the TV ad in. ( Eg for me, it is New Zealand ). These yield the highest conversions, and the best pay rates.

Make sure they are niche specific. For example: if your site is about Business. Then use Forex ads possibly.

I think I might leave that brainstorming up to you.

6. Ok great? So I now have a site and its not ranking high?

Well of course it isn't. Your site is new. But lets fix that. Time for the fast rankings to unveal. We will now be getting our site to rank high.

7. Generally this is a piece of pie. The whole reason these companies resort to TV ads ( especially in the peak slots ) is because their website isn't bringing in enough visitors. Which means they probably haven't done any real SEO on their site.

So how are we going to get our site ranking high?

8. Well forget that for the second. We need to get your site indexed. If you used Wordpress like I mentioned earlier, Than you should be fine in this department. Just submit your RSS feed to many RSS Feed Agregators. Ping a few of your WP posts and submit your site to Google.

You should be indexed within the hour.

Ok Ranking time.

So how are we going to rank this site high?
Well this is easy. As I mentioned before its not to hard to outrank these sites you are competing against. As they have not done much SEO yet.

So lets start ranking.

In one word the ultimate SEO advice that I can say works is "Linkwheels". I have noticed that Linkwheels get me ranking up very high. Very fast. And even if I don't. I have doorway pages acting which still get visitors flowing to my site.

For those who are not in possesion of SENuke or another Linkwheeling software. I recommend you use:

The linkwheels.com service.

That service. I have had some very good results with them.

For others who own many SEO Tools. Start getting them cranking. It doesn't matter if your site gets sandboxed after a week. As a week is how long it will be making huge profit anyway.

So crank those SEO softwares at max volume. Getting as much exposure to your site as you can. Targetting the keywords that that site was getting. And try even turn their site name into a keyword.

Why this method works?

Its simple. If these companies are purchasing peak time traffic. Then they need extra boosts because the web isn't cutting it. So you can easily get insane high converting traffic and with a simple blog. Profit heaps from it.

The reason these visitors are highly converting is because they are naturally interested in what your site has. So they are more inclined to fill out CPA offers or click on Adsense ads.

The reason you make more is not only because of volume. But because of quality. Advertisers will see more quality leads/clicks and will be happy about it and therefore won't shave as much. And because they are from the right country. They will yield more earnings.

Peak traffic time ad's bring in thousands and thousands of visitors depending on your country. And because these TV ad campaigns run over many days. You have time to get the site up. Profit and then rinse and repeat.

Final Words.

I hope some people attempt this and realize how profitable it can be. I also hope that you MMD'ers like this method.

Also sorry as this was a bit rushed. Due to a lot of other work I do not have a lot of time to dedicate this up. But I think that you MMD members should be able to see this method potential for yourself and twist it to you like.

Remember to open your eyes and see the potential for making money all around you.

If you have any questions because I did not cover it then feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer you as soon as I can.

Thanks and Good Luck

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Is this your original idea?
I don't think the idea is original. But its one that I came up with myself while in the shower a few weeks ago.

So it is all written by me. The concept isn't too original I don't think. Some people spin this and look for what people like Oprah promote and target those niches.

derik

Make Money Online
Reaction score
someone in WF is selling this same for 7$ in a ebook..it says watch tv and make money...i didnt buy it..got it free..

TRADEVA

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
lol, harsh.

anyway, thanks for this guide, cool idea even if its isnt anything over complex, even the simplest ideas work great.

i may give it a go.

what would you suggest for hosting though? do you just get very cheap hosting? how much, what sort of plan and who with?

thanks.
- also from nsw australia, so i can relate to your post well :)

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
lol, harsh.

anyway, thanks for this guide, cool idea even if its isnt anything over complex, even the simplest ideas work great.

i may give it a go.

what would you suggest for hosting though? do you just get very cheap hosting? how much, what sort of plan and who with?

thanks.
- also from nsw australia, so i can relate to your post well :)
Hi,

For short term sites I usually just get a new hostgator baby plan as with the coupon "wordpress" without quote marks you can get it for 1c for the 1st month.

However for any other sites I do, I own 4 VPS's. So I just normally chuck it up on one of those.

Hostgator work's great with this. As 1c is pretty much free paid hosting.

Reizar

shawtyten

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the further addition to Adsense methods. I've been brainstorming recently about Adsense niche sites and I will take your method and add it to what I have. Great contribution OP. I will also post my successes soon.

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought I would say that if you don't go all out with SEO and get your site sandboxed. Then you can easily flip your site. As you have a nice SEO'd site that has good content, has traffic and has revenue. Which are the key things for flipping a site. So if it makes you a few hundred say. You could easily do a flip for $1000+

Reizar

GODcpa

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How much do you usually make per site you setup? Im sure it ranges all over but whats an average guess.

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How much do you usually make per site you setup? Im sure it ranges all over but whats an average guess.

On average roughly $500-$1000. For ads that people have huge interest in $2000+.

And of course I then flip them for around 3x monthly revenue ( So little because they don't have a lot of age )

Rube77

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I actually writing down some of these urls the other day to bid on for some ppc for a campaign. I was all blown out and watching the tube thinking, how many dumbass people will run over and search this, then i thought maybe enough to profit from it. I was thinking about this about a week ago. Thanks for beating me to it and doing some casestudy for me. I will get a twist on this when i get a chance and pm you. Great share.

oldschoolpunk

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Great method, thanks given for the share. It is amazing how many interesting methods I have learned just from browsing the forum today. You guys rock!

haljabreath

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the Info

A good idea, and a step-by-step to boot. Thx, it's much appreciated.