Simple Way to Make Money Online With Your Ipod Touch/Iphone/Ipad [Free]

malina123

Reaction score
Not yet owning an Ipod but for future reference I wonder is any of this downloadable software harmful?

masmoneyqtu

Reaction score
i want to make money with my ipad because is the next move and apple stuffs

pistolro

Reaction score
I have an iphone 4, and learning about this jailbreaking and cydia and installous stuff. So far i was able to jailbreak my iphone 4, and installed cydia and installous on it. But so far i am having trouble with appredeem with signing into my account and installing apps and getting points for them. I also have a couple of questions, how do you get a paid app to work, i installed installous which is use to find paid app and but dont know how ot make it count so i get points for them. I have an iphone 4 verizon 16GB black. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with it.

SniFFeR

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I installed it on my ipod but I can't seem to register, I put my desired username, email add, and password, but I can't tap the "create account" button, it doesn't react.

Any help out there?

Is there an specific countries that the program accepts?

mihas

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
too much hand movement and keybord typing only for 0.15 :(

pistolro

Reaction score
hiya

I installed it on my ipod but I can't seem to register, I put my desired username, email add, and password, but I can't tap the "create account" button, it doesn't react.

Any help out there?

Is there an specific countries that the program accepts?
Me too, i send a message to appredeem support, but no respond yet, i install the other ones they had, the app trailer and offer one, and have no problems logging in with those.

pistolro

Reaction score
so far i made like 10 bucks with this, but been having problems with the appredeem thing, with logging in and creating an account. It also doesnt work too good with installing apps and runing them, and so far havent been able to do the paid apps too good, i been able to get a few with my phone, but so far they really havent counted, not sure what is wrong but will keep trying.

lazysundae

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yeah, tried with my iPod today and the "create account" button doesn't work.

Damn it. This would have been a fun thing to do when waiting in line, or watching commercials.

Anyone got it working on new registrations?

sungirl

Reaction score
Nice sharing. Here is a another method to make money online using reseller. Reselling business is the most profitable online business. Reselling business is nothing but getting service from someone fixing high rate and then earning amount by getting commission from them. To start this we must first have reseller account. To get reseller account visit GoResellers.com here they provide two reseller plans you can choose one among them based on your needs. Using this account we can buy domain names, website builder service, SSL certificates and so on. Then we can fix high rates for those services and sell them. we can earn enough money through this method. According to me reselling business is the best way to make money online.

AgentProv

Reaction score
It won't get you rich, but it's simple and I can earn a quick buck.