Spits Out $48.50 "s" Easily! -Share Your Inspirational Quotes To Get It!

Spits Out $48.50 "s" easily -Share Your Inspirational Quotes To Get It!

Free Membership that gives you simple plan to get unlimited streams of $48.50 "s" into your account! (Noticed the "s" behind) This is based on my experiment and I get some pretty good results! I am planning to package and sell this later but you can get the "draft" for free.

Yes! You can start with ZERO Upfront cost.

To get [The Plan], simply share An Inspirational Quote of you love most in your life now.

NOTE: [The Plan] will be PM as soon as I saw your post.

Here's Mine To Start With...

"All Things Are One. And, When You Want Something,
The Entire Universe Conspires In Helping You To Achieve It."
------From [The Alchemist- by Paulo Cohoel]

==========================================
UPDATE: 15th March 2013
Guys, aplogize for not being able to keep track of this post as current as I hope. Long story short, my plan had not been able to catch up with the changes. But all in all is good. All pending PM before 15th March should be sent now. Do PM me in case I missed anyone. Appreciate Your Understanding and Patience All These While

==========================================

Last edited:

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
lol- I'll Bite...And Report Back..... By the Way, VIPMember as Your Username Is pretty Clever...
It (UserName) Being Available Says a Lot.
:idea:

“Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!”
― Bob Marley

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." - Sun Tzu

Elvis

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Robert Collier[/FONT]

Poggle

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."

- Robert Louis Stevenson

nejy

Make Money Online
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. "
Vince Lombardi

eid

Make Money Online
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
~ Thomas A. Edison

tico

Very Active Members
Ok I don't know if this count since is most an anecdote than a quote, by I just love it.

Note: I don't want to get religious nor anything here (Anyone is free to believe in anything he/she wants) but this is just part of the anecdote. I also know this forum is a money maker place and this seems a little counterproductive but not all in life is money, tough is very important in our society,
remember to make money for have a good life and not just live to make a good money. Well here it is something very inspirational that make us think:

One day, God decided to come down to a small town, so he incarnated in the body of a homeless man. He looked for the town shoe repairman and he asked him: “brother, I’m very poor and I don’t have a single coin in my pocket. These are my only sandals and they are old and torn up. Can you please help me fix them?
The shoe repairman said: “I’m tired of everyone coming in and asking for things without giving me anything in return.”
God then said: “I can give you something that you might need.”
Expressing doubt, the shoe repairman replied: “Can you give me a million Dollars that I need so I can be happy?”
God said: “Yes, I can give you ten times more, but I will need something of yours, like your legs.”
The shoe repairman asked: “But what could I do with $10 million if I won’t be able to walk?”
God then said: “Okay, I can give you $100 million in exchange for both of your arms.”
The shoe repairman asked: “But what could I do with $100 million if I won’t be able to eat on my own?”
Then, God gave him one more offer and said: “Well, I can give you $1 billion in exchange for both of your eyes.”
The shoe repairman asked: “But why would I need a $1 billion if I won’t be able see my wife, my children, and my friends?”
God replied by saying: “Oh, my brother! How fortunate you are and you don’t even know it!”
Facundo Cabral

Now for the inspirational quote I really work hard based on this one (already shared on Doc's signature some time ago):

Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.

James Barrie

Last edited:
Nice quotes :

On Spend : If You Buy things you donot need, soon you will have to sell things that u need.
On Saving : Donot save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
On Investment : Donot pull all the eggs in the one basket.
- Warren Buffet

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain

“The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired. One of the great ironies of life is this: He or she who serves almost always benefits more than he or she who is served.” --- President Gordon B. Hinckley

abuhanifa

Very Active Members
Difficulties in your life , do not come to destroy you . But to help you realize your hidden potential and power . Let difficulties know that you too are difficult . - Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam .

Last edited:

mindmaster

Make Money Online
"Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
Spock (Star Trek character)

The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated.

Oscar Wilde, "The Remarkable Rocket"