Spits Out $48.50 "s" Easily! -Share Your Inspirational Quotes To Get It!

rickrock0567

Reaction score
"A Goal without a Plan is a Wish" - Not to sure where I heard it but I stuck with me.

Corker

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!"

Rocky Balboa

SniFFeR

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Here's mine....

The ability to convert ideas to things is the secret to outward success.
-Henry Ward Beecher-

scuba

Very Active Members
Reaction score
A quote from Scuba ...

"Quality time with your loved ones will bring you more riches then you could ever earn from a paycheck"

cremaster

Reaction score
Here's mine, it's a little deep, but I like it:

Tourists - They climb mountains like animals, stupid and
sweating; one has forgotten to tell them that there are
beautiful views on the way up.

Friedrich Nietzsche

xoija

Reaction score
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

pp776

Reaction score
"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." ---by Anais Nin

maroochy

Reaction score
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

NUcCinsh

Reaction score
“The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.”
- Helen Keller

gash

Reaction score
"You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing." - Warren Buffett

iambutoneman

Make Money Online
Reaction score
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others"

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm an Idealist.I don't know where I'm going,but I'm on my way.
[ Carl Sandburg ]

vipmember

Reaction score
Website
www.IMBlackBox.com

One day, God decided to come down to a small town, so he incarnated in the body of a homeless man. He looked for the town shoe repairman and he asked him: “brother, I’m very poor and I don’t have a single coin in my pocket. These are my only sandals and they are old and torn up. Can you please help me fix them?
The shoe repairman said: “I’m tired of everyone coming in and asking for things without giving me anything in return.”
God then said: “I can give you something that you might need.”
Expressing doubt, the shoe repairman replied: “Can you give me a million Dollars that I need so I can be happy?”
God said: “Yes, I can give you ten times more, but I will need something of yours, like your legs.”
The shoe repairman asked: “But what could I do with $10 million if I won’t be able to walk?”
God then said: “Okay, I can give you $100 million in exchange for both of your arms.”
The shoe repairman asked: “But what could I do with $100 million if I won’t be able to eat on my own?”
Then, God gave him one more offer and said: “Well, I can give you $1 billion in exchange for both of your eyes.”
The shoe repairman asked: “But why would I need a $1 billion if I won’t be able see my wife, my children, and my friends?”
God replied by saying: “Oh, my brother! How fortunate you are and you don’t even know it!”
Facundo Cabral

Now for the inspirational quote I really work hard based on this one (already shared on Doc's signature some time ago):

Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.

James Barrie

Hi Tico, nice piece you have it there. How we tends to forget the blessings we already had when we chase our dreams in life. :)

Reactions: Data Maker

Hitesh

Reaction score
Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself.
W. C. Doane

jimmi

Make Money Online
Reaction score
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”
B. B. King