Sports Nutrition and Supplement wholesale / dropshipping

I have recently launched a sports nutrition and supplement store.

Currently we can provide wholesale at extremely competative prices on most sports nutrition and supplement brands.

We are looking to launch into dropshipping in the coming weeks however for the time being we can only offer wholesale.

We stock the following brands:

applied nutriceuticals
Boditronics
BSN
CNP
Cyto Sport
Gaspari
Grenade
Met-RX
MRI
optimum nutrition
PhD
Reflex
Trioplex
Universal
USN

we can also wholesale maximuscle however we can not dropship maximuscle products.

Please PM or leave a message for a full price list.

UK members only im afraid currently we are unable to ship outside of the UK and Ireland.

I will also be launching an affiliate program on our main site if that is more of interest or conveniant for anyone comissions will be set at 5% however this is negotiable as you bring in more business.

Also if anyone is interested in just buying supplements for themselves from my store then get in touch and ill provide members with a 5% discount code. Remeber UK only im afraid.

We are registered as a ltd company with companies house and also VAT registered.

I will not post the URL here for obvious reasons.

Can you PM details please. I need reliable wholesalers fir my supplement store.
Thank's

I have recently launched a sports nutrition and supplement store.

Currently we can provide wholesale at extremely competative prices on most sports nutrition and supplement brands.

We are looking to launch into dropshipping in the coming weeks however for the time being we can only offer wholesale.

We stock the following brands:

applied nutriceuticals
Boditronics
BSN
CNP
Cyto Sport
Gaspari
Grenade
Met-RX
MRI
optimum nutrition
PhD
Reflex
Trioplex
Universal
USN

we can also wholesale maximuscle however we can not dropship maximuscle products.

Please PM or leave a message for a full price list.

UK members only im afraid currently we are unable to ship outside of the UK and Ireland.

I will also be launching an affiliate program on our main site if that is more of interest or conveniant for anyone comissions will be set at 5% however this is negotiable as you bring in more business.

Also if anyone is interested in just buying supplements for themselves from my store then get in touch and ill provide members with a 5% discount code. Remeber UK only im afraid.

We are registered as a ltd company with companies house and also VAT registered.

I will not post the URL here for obvious reasons.
PM on my email please :[email protected]
Thanks

Hi there! I have been looking for some good supplement suppliers too recently... I found a great service called Canadian Pharmacy Online, by the way. I think they are really great. Maybe you will find it interesting to you to too, have a look

Last edited: