Starting with $7 Capital... To Earning $50++/day

act333

Very Active Members
The past weeks was fraught with some minor hiccups such as being banned by one of the domain parking companies. That's $25 lost there so no worries. The bright spark was that I received 220 USD and waiting to receive another 600 USD by the end of this month for my March's 10 days of revenue.

I didn't A/B test anything so far this week as the revenue is high as ever, so I'm just looking to continue this streak.

This seems to be a very interesting method. I tried reading a bit about parking domains but I'm not sure I understand exactly how you're doing it. Is it ok to ask for more details on this method or can you point me in the right direction? Thank you.

This seems to be a very interesting method. I tried reading a bit about parking domains but I'm not sure I understand exactly how you're doing it. Is it ok to ask for more details on this method or can you point me in the right direction? Thank you.
Yes I am also interested in knowing your method in detail. Exactly where are u parking, etc.

ImNewHere

VIP MAKES ME MONEY
ACT333 - it is fantastic news you earning some really good money on parked domains. I must admit I thought you were nuts...but it seems like nuts make money ;)

I've got a few domains laying around here, no huge traffic on them at all but hey if they can make $ 1 a month they aren't that useless. I am also assuming you got some really good keywords there, well i am not assuming that, you've just got them.

Is there any chance you can explain a little bit more on some of the tactics you follow like do you se to the smallest one page site and park them with a few keywords and then the rest of the page is ads? Any back linking I see you are buying traffic is this the main source of your traffic or are you getting search traffic as well?

If you don't want to do this public a PM would be nice - asking just to see if I can follow your method to earn a few extra on my non used domains.

act333

Very Active Members
It encourages me that people are actually making money. How many hours did it take you to start generating this much income?
a few hours of keyword research and some time regging the domains. Give or take 8 hours prolly?

Just as an update witch of these two mentioned companies do you reccomend? I obviously the one that didnt ban you i supose ?
I recommend Sedo. Paid twice by them already. Lots of negative word out there on Namedrive. As for the details, I prefer to give it after my goals have been completed or after July... Hope you understand

ImNewHere

VIP MAKES ME MONEY
I recommend Sedo. Paid twice by them already. Lots of negative word out there on Namedrive. As for the details, I prefer to give it after my goals have been completed or after July... Hope you understand
Ah crappers....no problem...I look forward to your "after July" update.... a lot of days and counting

panish

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hi act333 ! nice to see yur achievement..
i would like to know more abt yur method in detail.. if its ok for you plz pm me..

Wps

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
@iCash,Proof of payments is a bunch of crock to put it in a nice way. Anyone can fake it if you have a html editor. Don`t make the mistake to believe something just because you see a picture or a movie for that matter. Editing can make you believe anything that is shown.

iCash

@iCash,Proof of payments is a bunch of crock to put it in a nice way. Anyone can fake it if you have a html editor. Don`t make the mistake to believe something just because you see a picture or a movie for that matter. Editing can make you believe anything that is shown.
Yeah i know, and if you already have payments in Paypal etc, you can change them by putting
javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0
in the address bar.

I was just really shocked and wanted at least some sort of proof, even if it's not 100%.

act333

Very Active Members
I received 200 plus so far to my PayPal, but still waiting for this month's payment before I can sufficiently say this method works.

And to my doubters, why would I come to a forum just to BS myself and you guys about my fake earnings. I have better things to do :)

Anyway here is one of the stats

sachworks

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Well man I'm liking the progress you've made so far. How many domains do you have atm?
Are you using this in combination with cpa or am I wrong ?
I'm looking to do some parking, I have some domains laying here I'm willing to monetize trough parking. Could you send me some info perhaps via PM?
The earnings are allways doubtable, but heck, you're making the money, people think what they think.
Keep on updating your progress, I like it very much!
Good luck to meeting your goals.