Starting with $7 Capital... To Earning $50++/day

act333

Very Active Members
Well man I'm liking the progress you've made so far. How many domains do you have atm?
Are you using this in combination with cpa or am I wrong ?
I'm looking to do some parking, I have some domains laying here I'm willing to monetize trough parking. Could you send me some info perhaps via PM?
The earnings are allways doubtable, but heck, you're making the money, people think what they think.
Keep on updating your progress, I like it very much!
Good luck to meeting your goals.
I have 5 main domains after 1 got banned by G.

What kind of domains do you have? Do they have organic traffic?

act333

Very Active Members
Day 26
Received my 2nd batch of earnings for March ~$600 from G and $45 from a secondary provider. Earnings are still strong though not as strong as the 1st few days. 1 domain has been banned by G, so ads are shown from another provider now. Per click earnings for the banned domain is $0.30 only wtf so looking to drop the domain.

sachworks

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I have 5 main domains after 1 got banned by G.

What kind of domains do you have? Do they have organic traffic?
I've got like 8 .com domains and 3.org's, each were used for ranking and still receive daily UV's.
So it would be usefull to park them and let them earn.

badar

Make Money Online
PM me your Skype. Been trying to PM you, but it seems your inbox is full. I'm doing something similar and wouldn't mind doing a JV with you!

act333

Very Active Members
badar, I have also been trying to PM you. but it says error but doesnt state what error. -.-

I've got 120 empty msg storage still...

badar

Make Money Online
Yeah, same here. It throws out an error but does not show what error it is :/ And I also have empty space in my PM box!

Anyways, add me on skype - mgempire

badar, I have also been trying to PM you. but it says error but doesnt state what error. -.-

I've got 120 empty msg storage still...

act333

Very Active Members
Quick payment update - 450 Euros from Sedo. Time to buy another 3 domains to ramp it up. And I've entered into a JV with 3 people copying my success to their accounts.

act333

Very Active Members
JV update - Not doing well cos of conflict of interest. I'd rather earn 100% than a cut of other people's earnings...

Here are some earnings snapshot:
1) 90 Euros
2) 30 Euros
3) $50

Not very promising.

Personal earnings snapshot - $200 each day for the past 4 days.

Hey, First of all. Congratz for you success. I also had similar kind of strategy for adsense and most of they were collapsed with Penguin update. I registered on this forum especially to reply your thread because it's really impressive. Can I have a joint venture with you for share 50 - 50 on profits? I have good knowledge in SEO and enough time for work on websites. Just drop a line if you are ok for it. Thanks. :cool:

MrMiagi

Make Money Online
Very interesting journal, thanks for sharing it act. Any update on how the last month went?

I've got a few question i would like to ask you, sending you a PM shortly....

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
act33 you are getting there man. I never honestly though that there was that much moeny in parking but here you are showing me wrong lol. Good job man. Great show I am very happy to see you doing so well for yourself!

DoubleD

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Yeah... remember it has gone into July know, you were going to share a little more about this method ;)
Conrats by the way. Very impressive.

-DD