Stay Away From Ewa

thebig

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yeah they owe me 1k+ been trying since November to get my money.

Ryan initially replied saying he's sorry and it's unacceptable from their side... asking for more info, but I now know it's just a template he sends to everyone to make them feel like he's gonna do something about it.

Savy (accountant) almost never replies. Been emailing weekly hoping for a miracle haha.

Cashinout

Reaction score
They owe me a little over $4k on Blam Ads which is owned by EWA. Not happy with them to say the least...

blillard

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.backlinkbin.com
That's the only way you'll get a response from them. I mean like the next day if not the same day. not sure if it will get you paid, but Affpay don't play and will look into it for you sure.

Gucci

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Got robbed by them also. They offer tracking is really bad

jennyd

Reaction score
Website
affiliate4web.com
I see this thread is pretty old but the issue seems to be still very much relevant. I just read a post on PerformInsider about Ryan and EWA. This is not exactly expressing my personal opinion, but might be interesting and useful who ever has to deal with EWA

CherryPie

Reaction score
Website
eliteincomeprofits.com
i thought EWA pays weekly, that what they said, but i've been waiting for a month now and still havent received my money. wont they be even stopped? like their site banned maybe?

Xpand

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Ryan is closing EWA and Blam very soon, I just don't know why he is not closing it right now.

They are broke but people still work for them without getting paid, dunno why lol
I think he fired all affiliate managers.

I hope someone will bump into him and punch out some of his teeth, what hes doing now is disgusting.

BulletSkin

Reaction score
There are hundreds and hundreds of negative reviews for EWA, I would stay as far away as possible.