Step by Step method to make $500 a day with Movie Sites

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Step by Step method to make $500 a day with Movie Sites

This thread is for Intermediate Level IMers Only (Reason: Sound understanding of facebook + Auto click softwares needed)

Guys, this post will be little long but highly beneficial.

I have been with MMD since a long time now and haven't posted anything substantial till now. So finally i decided to post a method which i personally used TILL DATE. Now i want to pass this method to fellow members and wish they make the most outta it.

Here it goes.

All of you know and few of you must be wondering whether MOVIES niche work??
Well think again. It does. I am consistently earning more than 8 to 12k a month in this niche.

This method includes facebook but hey wait !! you dont need a single facebook account for promotion :D

1) Make a site : Get domain name related to movies. Get hosting. Install wordpress, install a good looking theme, all in one seo plugin.

2) Create Posts : Hover over to IMDB, Fandango site and find out latest movies. Make one post per movie. Post must include image + description + iframe movie video + content locker.

3) Get Movies : Search google for movies for novamov links. For eg: if you are looking for Conan the Barbarian movie, search for "Conan the Barbarian + Novamov" without quotes. Find the embed link and post it on your wordpress blog post.

You guys must be thinking there is nothing new until now and all same old crap is being portrayed here.. Just wait

4) Traffic: This is the trick that did wonders for me. Its Facebook.

Search for high traffic movie sites which has Facebook comments enabled.
The one that gives me1k uniques a day is the site watchthisfree.com
Other include movietickets and fandango.

Facebook comments has an option to comment and like using yahoo, msn or aol account.

Login to a yahoo account, go to comments page and click on "comment using">>Yahoo. a pop up will appear..click ok.

Post a comment on the sites below every movie page as "watch this movie online on yourdomian.com" .

Whats so speacial till now?

Sites like watchthisfree gets more than xxxK pageviews per day. Commenting on such sites will provide nice juice to your site.

So, what else?

Making your comment appear on top of all comments....how to do that??

Guys, facebook comments for sites are by default displayed according to popularity and not by freshness.
Meaning, if you just post your comment your comment will be at the botttom and not visible to anyone.
And if your comment has maximum likes, it will appear on top of all comments and you will get most of the traffic.

Question arises: How to get maximum likes???
Well its again simple and 99% automated.

you need: one yahoo account + any auto clicker software like winautomation

Go to the page where you commented. Click on the time and open it in new window. On the new window, you comment will be on top now. click "Like" and open in a new window. Now, only comments page will be displayed ..with your comment on top.

Try liking on your comment and understand the process.
Then automate the complete process with Automation software like winautomation. Once you get it right, just grab a coffee and see your likes increasing automatically.

Repeat this process for all movies. you will have to work hard in the beginning and you will also find competitors on watchthisfree..but now secret is revealed.

Find other such blogs and repeat the proces.

I know, that this method is little unconventional but it worked of me and so can for you. I earned consitently with this method till date, now i have found other offline methods that works better for me. But this method works and will continue to work.

*********EDIT**********
Guys i did get few PMs lately asking me some genuine doubts. My bad i missed mentioning it in above post.

1) How can you make tons of LIKES on facebook using one yahoo account?
** Well this is what i did: I used Firefox, get an firefox addon named: "Remove ******s for site" version 0.62. What this addon does is clear the site specific ******s.

So how will it help me?
Log in to your yahoo account on one tab. On other tab open the fb comments page. Like your comment. Right click and remove ******s of comment page. Refresh and repeat the process. Voila. Make millions of FB likes using one yahoo account.

2) **If you want all Facebook Comment Like process to get automated. Just find a good bot maker and get the bot done. I have seen people having 1k likes in one minute with bots. I guess spending some $50 on a bot wont hurt if you find above process cumbersome. You will get tons of targeted traffic in return and make manifolds of money of what you invest on a bot in just few hours.**

I dont have the bot so please dont ask me to share it.

Keep asking me questions as i might have missed few things and i'll keep updating here.

Please feel free to ask me any questions, good or bad..appreciated :)

Reactions: 8 people

kevinv89

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I have missed something in the original post, but you haven't really explained where your income is coming from?

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Kevin..i used content lockers on movies posts. There are few cpa companies that allows movies like blamads.
I thought its understandable how to monetize it. However do ask me any other doubts if you have.:D

Elite91

Very Active Members
Reaction score
tom do you have skype?or any other?:)

kete importa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Very good!!!!
this proves the power of FB.
Thanks a lot.If you have more of these ideas,please keep sharing them.
It should be nominated as the money making system of the month.

CertifiedExpert

Reaction score
yes it does work. Method for Traffic is awesome. but monetization with Content locker is not so good now. If you are really making $500 A day with Content Locker thn you should try other affiliate programs without Content Locker. I can bet revenue will be much more. No doubt Gateways still works for Movie or TV sites but Not as before. :)

4thseason

SEO For Life
Reaction score
Nice share Tom. I have a ton of TV' Show EMD's here not doing anything this may be a good way to put them to use..

I'll hit you up if I decide to give this a shot and need any details.

B~

Oh I'm going to PM you a quick question

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
yes it does work. Method for Traffic is awesome. but monetization with Content locker is not so good now. If you are really making $500 A day with Content Locker thn you should try other affiliate programs without Content Locker. I can bet revenue will be much more. No doubt Gateways still works for Movie or TV sites but Not as before. :)
Love it when Mods comments on the threads.:p I am using graboid on few other sites and it does work good. But content lockers with easy 50 to 90 cent surveys just converts really good when you have lot of traffic. I see people posting on my facebook fanpage or commenting back on wordpress that they dont mind filling easy surveys..LOL. Hence recurring traffic. Please do share if something works better..i'll be really thankful :)

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Very good!!!!
this proves the power of FB.
Thanks a lot.If you have more of these ideas,please keep sharing them.
It should be nominated as the money making system of the month.
Thanks mate. Hope it works for you :)

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice share Tom. I have a ton of TV' Show EMD's here not doing anything this may be a good way to put them to use..

I'll hit you up if I decide to give this a shot and need any details.

B~

Oh I'm going to PM you a quick question
anytime mate

( i need 25 character to comment :pcguru:)

4thseason

SEO For Life
Reaction score
Anybody trying this type of thing with your own locker and just using a zip submit ??

B~

willn2play2

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
get-paid-at-home.com
toxtom, Sounds like a nice method.

when you say a cathy theme , not sure what you mean here.

iframe movie video + content locker is that done with an iframe plugin and why the need to iframe.. sorry new to this . :)

Also it there a fast way to scrape and add movies to the new blog?

bodie2010

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea, will have to look into this one :)

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
toxtom, Sounds like a nice method.

when you say a cathy theme , not sure what you mean here.

iframe movie video + content locker is that done with an iframe plugin and why the need to iframe.. sorry new to this . :)

Also it there a fast way to scrape and add movies to the new blog?
Aww.. sorry for lots of typos. I meant catchy(good looking) theme and not cathy. I'll edit it straightaway.

Most of the movie embed code are iframe snippets only. You do not have to worry about it. Just copy and paste it in your wordpress blog(under html mode).

Hardly 4 to 5 movies gets released every week. So you do not have to work a lot on scraping them.
However, watch-movies.ro is a nice site to get embed codes.

hatan88

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
i didn't understand how the yahoo acount related to facebook like.
i have a yahoo account and facebook account, but it does not have any conection between each other?
so how can i do like with yahoo account?

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i didn't understand how the yahoo acount related to facebook like.
i have a yahoo account and facebook account, but it does not have any conection between each other?
so how can i do like with yahoo account?
please go through the sites mentioned in my post, you will definitely get the idea.

Websites that installs facebook comments on their sites has option to post via yahoo/msn/aol accounts along with facebook account.
Have a look around. If you still dont get it, do let me know.

willn2play2

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
get-paid-at-home.com
I was wondering if it might be easier to screen capture the image from a movie site like fandango and then hot link it to wherever and then add the contact lock...

Would that work?

Also I noticed that if you use movies from novamov their is a popup that happens when you embed, is there a better source without this crap? :)

willn2play2

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
get-paid-at-home.com
Sweet I embedded it from Fandango... Now I just need to get approved at blam ads and get a new domain... I build the site so that I can zip it and import it into my new domain when I get it....

I hope this works... I really need some cash right now. :)

Quick question if I am using embedded movies that are just trailers of the newest movies is this correct?