Step by Step method to make $500 a day with Movie Sites

sonpink

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
nice method. It should still work with own twists.

mymoosey521

Reaction score
My only question is what is the legality of this method? Im trying to keep my ass clean

tsree

Reaction score
Meanwhile, If You wanna explore more sites where traffic comes from, do a google search ( intext:sitename.com)
I Know OP's Links.
Have a look :

Moderators Modification: Link removed Bcoz of owner of the site requested to remove the Links

Use, scrapebox to spread links and commenting, but wisely... your site will increase in ranking.

But To be honest, this method is currently dead (not entirely) . facebook is upgrading its openID API
after that you will be able to comment, but not so many likes... and yes currently is you guys are opening like 100 tabs for movie sites and comment spamming your comment in all the url, you wont be able to do this after facebook commenting upgradation is finished.
Still, the best way to go is SEO, it will take a month extra but it will pay off.

I started this method before it was even mentioned anywhere on the internet, use to earn like $200-300 on weekdays, about $700-800 on weekends.
Then OP pretended to be my friend, learnt the method from me, and poof disappeared , and made the same automated tool he is talking about.
earlier i used to do this by hand manually... so eventually i got beaten up by the competition... no hard feelings, the only thing bad was, during the whole process he completely denied that these two sites are made by him, then i got a couple of proofs from google search.. and learnt a lesson. Well OP's CPA money also got stuck in Indian Paypal issues for sometime, so god always have a way to even out certain things.

Well, thats not the point here. the point is, i did SEO for a month (max) and now for certain movies and certain keywords i come in top 5 and top 10 on google.

I thank god that it all happened to me. Because My earning went 5 times than before, now because of all organic traffic I'm earning about $700 a day on weekdays and about $2000 a day on saturdays and sundays. I made 15 more movie websites which are Genre specific, did SEO for another month, and now these Genre specific sites are making me like average $30-$50 a day each as of now, I hope it will increase :)

If anyone , has any questions regarding anything, hit me up.

(From starting day till today , it took me exactly 3 months 13 days to start making this kinda money from Movie niche, in which 70% is because I did SEO Properly)
Can you please specify which SEO strategies are you using. Are you using any automated back linking tools like xrummer or using services like fiverr. Which CPA are you using? Thanks

NinjaJoker

Reaction score
Thanks Toxtom for such a nice post. I am highly benefited from your thread.
I just got an account on MMD but i read your thread last month and started working on it.

I have been consistently making $200 approx a day by your method.

However i have found few other traffic sources which helps a lot

My fellow MMD members do make the most of it

Here it goes

OVGUIDE.COM

FANDANGO.COM

MOVIETICKETS.COM

WATCHTHISFREE.COM

All these sites have facebook comments enabled and you just need some cheap hotmail accounts to make LIKES and get on top.

Thanks once again TOXTOM. You changed my life.

cangalux

Reaction score
Hello what code to use to make a hyperlink in the comment boxes?

bhstar

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks Toxtom for such a nice post. I am highly benefited from your thread.
I just got an account on MMD but i read your thread last month and started working on it.

I have been consistently making $200 approx a day by your method.

However i have found few other traffic sources which helps a lot

My fellow MMD members do make the most of it

Here it goes

OVGUIDE.COM

FANDANGO.COM

MOVIETICKETS.COM

WATCHTHISFREE.COM

All these sites have facebook comments enabled and you just need some cheap hotmail accounts to make LIKES and get on top.

Thanks once again TOXTOM. You changed my life.
Thanks for sharin your success story and traffic sources.Don't know why people didn't thank you.What theme and content locker do you use?

NinjaJoker

Reaction score
Thanks for sharin your success story and traffic sources.Don't know why people didn't thank you.What theme and content locker do you use?
Thanks bro. Its indeed a success for me.

Themes in specific does not matter. There are many standard movie site themes availabe. I use moviesitepress and videoblog theme.

Content locker ofcourse is dollarade.

Its more important for movie sites for getting to INSTANT TRAFFIC SOURCES rather than working on SEO.
Work hard on the sites i mentioned in my last post and there will be highly quality traffic influx on your site.

My traffic sources till now are

ovguide.com
fandango.com
watchthisfree.com
movietickets.com

All works best for huge instant traffic. You can buy cheap hotmail accounts to make FB likes. Hotmail accs are dirt cheap as much as $3 for 1k accs if you search at right places.

Happy Money Making fellow MMD members :)

niktionz

Reaction score
Website
www.umoneymaking.com
Facebook changed their api.. don't know what you guys are talking about since now you need 100 accounts to like 100 times, not 1 to like 100 times.. MUCH more work for MUCH LESS money..

zenobianordin

Reaction score
Yes, thanks...

moviefone.com

really helped me with the quick influx of traffic... thanks for that idea guys.

NinjaJoker

Reaction score
Facebook changed their api.. don't know what you guys are talking about since now you need 100 accounts to like 100 times, not 1 to like 100 times.. MUCH more work for MUCH LESS money..
Hey dude, you are right but i have to stick with the hard way since it fetches me money..

BTW, there are few MMD members to whom TOXTOM taught few other exact methods. Far much better than FB comments and Link Building. Just not able to contact him.