Step by Step method to make $500 a day with Movie Sites

hatan88

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thank you, the problem was that i was already logged in with facebook account, so i didn't see the yahoo option.
And it does work AMAZING! just tried it and did 5 likes so simply.
thanx again!

voiceofthepatriot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi Tom, is there a way to show exactly how to se this all up. i dont know much or anything about scraping movies to your blog or scraping period. This really sounds like a great thing. Do you set up a fanpage? Becuade i allready have afcebook page thats under my real name like most people. Thank you for your help.

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Sweet I embedded it from Fandango... Now I just need to get approved at blam ads and get a new domain... I build the site so that I can zip it and import it into my new domain when I get it....

I hope this works... I really need some cash right now. :)

Quick question if I am using embedded movies that are just trailers of the newest movies is this correct?

fandango does not provide full movies. They are just trailers. So make sure your traffic knows whats behind the content locker..

All sites including novamov shows an ad pop up in the beginning..You gotto deal with it...since you are getting full movie and not trailers.

Cheers

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi Tom, is there a way to show exactly how to se this all up. i dont know much or anything about scraping movies to your blog or scraping period. This really sounds like a great thing. Do you set up a fanpage? Becuade i allready have afcebook page thats under my real name like most people. Thank you for your help.
Dude, you dont have to scrape any movies. Just read out this entire thread.. i have even mentioned the source of moives. Give it a try.:redface:

walandio

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Is the like with one yahoo accnt still works?? I can work it out? is it me or does fb update their comment script??:bawling::bawling::bawling:

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Is the like with one yahoo accnt still works?? I can work it out? is it me or does fb update their comment script??:bawling::bawling::bawling:
it does works. this thread is just one day old. Give it a try.

Reactions: Alldone

willn2play2

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
get-paid-at-home.com
Thanks I must have picked a bad one at novamov and saw a trailer... So if they do have full movies then I can deal with the ad and not disappoint people that are thinking they are getting the real deal. :) Still waiting on blam ads to get to test this.

fandango does not provide full movies. They are just trailers. So make sure your traffic knows whats behind the content locker..

All sites including novamov shows an ad pop up in the beginning..You gotto deal with it...since you are getting full movie and not trailers.

Cheers

voiceofthepatriot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Get a doamin elated to movies--you mean like movierus? or movieguy.com something like that you mean?

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Get a doamin elated to movies--you mean like movierus? or movieguy.com something like that you mean?
yea..if thats available. use keyword tool first...see what keyword is being searched the most. try and get something close to that.

voiceofthepatriot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Sorry for the dum questions ToxTom im a little new so Ive always thought that you didnt want a keyword with millions of hits i thought it was in the middle of the pack somewhere in google keyword search. here is an example free movies online <--- 11 million hits<-------so something that big--having so many hits doesnt that get you lost in all the sites? Too many? Or did i read the wrong book--lol Sorry. Just tgrying to make sure before i pay for a doamin today. thanks again for helping this noob!

toxtom

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Sorry for the dum questions ToxTom im a little new so Ive always thought that you didnt want a keyword with millions of hits i thought it was in the middle of the pack somewhere in google keyword search. here is an example free movies online <--- 11 million hits<-------so something that big--having so many hits doesnt that get you lost in all the sites? Too many? Or did i read the wrong book--lol Sorry. Just tgrying to make sure before i pay for a doamin today. thanks again for helping this noob!
use adwords external tool... search for "watch movies online" under [Exact] settings...and see the results.
find a domain name that includes your kw and something that people can remember and recall. Dont digg in deep into keyword research just for domain name.

voiceofthepatriot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ok thats clearer. thanks. As for the amount of hits--whats a good number or bad number? ballpark i mean. millions or thoussands? Thanks again.

voiceofthepatriot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ah--So actualli want to make sure my traffic knows it a trailer not the full movie. Well maybe better to get a name that represents trailer.

voiceofthepatriot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
hey toxTom--forgot to ask you said you make 8-12k a month--well how are you making the money? lol--i mean they come to the site and watch a trailer of a movie. Where is the money coming from? And quit laughing--lol

Reactions: Alldone

shadowwalker

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yes this is a good method I do this and bring in on average around $7500 a month doing it. So yes it does work. It is just one of many ways.

voiceofthepatriot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Winautomation is so expensive. Any other software a little cheaper?