Take your AC game to a whole new level!

juggernaut

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to emphasize that AC (associated content) is a great way for anyone to make some solid cash before they dip into other methods--plus they pay with paypal so thats nice too =D

Anyways, after you have read the $80/Day thread, here are some suggestions to take it to the next level.

My favorite words in IM are: leverage, outsource, and scale up

The no money route:
-download dragon naturally speaking and buy a cheap headset--this combo will get you churning out article after article (its hard at first but give it time so it will learn to recognize your voice)

When you get more money:

-danny relic makes a program that is only $17---google his name and you will find that he makes a program called article mass submitter. this will save you time, and we all know time is money, especially when you are putting out 50+ articles per day

-how do you get over 50+ per day you ask? outsource! :proud:

-people will work for $1 per article because $1usd is worth a lot more in diff. parts of the world ie:india
-I have had great success with hiring people from GAF (get a free lancer)

-get instant article wizard--will spin your articles for you

-hire another person from gaf to do the content scraping for you

So basically, if you have done this right, you will have 5 article rewriters who get their content from the content scraper, which you pass through copyscape, at that point you use the submitter to save a lot of time. Use firefox along with hide my ip then and you are set.

And if you want to go even further just say the words of the day: outsource and scale up :tee:

Hell, you could even outsource the submitting/passing copyscape to someone you know and you would be making bank on autopilot.

Dont doubt yourself, stop reading and go out there and make it happen people

Cheers.

Pokamon

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice share bro!

I have some questions:
1. Do you use pva when registering in AC?
2. Do you use US proxy? Please advice the best one.
3. How many AC accounts do you have? I am thinking to have 10 AC accounts :)

juggernaut

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice share bro!

I have some questions:
1. Do you use pva when registering in AC?
2. Do you use US proxy? Please advice the best one.
3. How many AC accounts do you have? I am thinking to have 10 AC accounts :)
1--yes, i live outside of the us so you create one using bueno
2--i dont use proxyies, i just use hide my ip software
3-- 5 at the moment, try one at first and ramp it up from there

outrage666

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
can anyone please give me the link for "the $80/Day thread".
the searchfunction is not working for me here on the forum.

thank you

Rock84

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I really like this a lot, I'm outside the US too, so I'll have to look at getting around that, but the main reason for my post is because I want to know an easy way of getting niche ideas to write about. I've tried a lot of different methods where the only missing ingredient is a micro niche, and this small issue is always the only thing that hold me up, I can never find one, and in this case, over 50 a day!

Surely there is a site that one can browse through to find ideas.

Cheers.

macaulish

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You should check out Google Trends, Digg, Squidoo, Hubpages for finding popular niches you can write on any topic you find in these sites.

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey macaulish,
That's a good idea about using google trends and the others you mentioned. I'm going to get on that right away.

macaulish

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Guys sorry to be the total buzz killer but AC has some problems with non-US workers who use a US proxy because they will stop your payment after you reach 500$ in a year if you don't notify a tax document to them and since you don't have a tax ID you won't be cashing in to your paypal beacuse all the generated income will be pending, will be on hold by AC. So if anyone thinking scaling things up with this method I will be warning you beforehand.
I came up with a solution after this post use seperate paypals for your new accounts so in this way you won't face with 500$ barrier as long as you can find a credit card =)

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Guys sorry to be the total buzz killer but AC has some problems with non-US workers who use a US proxy because they will stop your payment after you reach 500$ in a year if you don't notify a tax document to them and since you don't have a tax ID you won't be cashing in to your paypal beacuse all the generated income will be pending, will be on hold by AC. So if anyone thinking scaling things up with this method I will be warning you beforehand.
I came up with a solution after this post use seperate paypals for your new accounts so in this way you won't face with 500$ barrier as long as you can find a credit card =)
That is why you use multiple accounts, 3-5 is good to start with as if one is banned or reaches $500, you can easily use the others and still make money on going.

juggernaut

Make Money Online
Reaction score
you can always make new accounts as csn has stated. as well, you can always link a different account/email to paypal. i think they allow 5 or so at a time.

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
So you can link 8 at a time. Can you UNLINK 8 at a time. For example..

what's stopping me from creating 8 email accounts, getting my $500 per account. Unlinking the 8 emails from my PayPal account.

THEN

creating a brand new 8 accounts and repeat the process all over again?

Technically I don't even have to submit my w-9 information on the first account. I can just get $500 and move on to the next account.

If you live in the US (Texas) do they check I.P.'s for multiple accounts?

johnconnor

Make Money Online
Reaction score
sure, you can unlink them and attach new emails. by the way, you can even have 16 accounts if you have a private paypal acc and a business paypal acc.

w9-submit is not necessary at all unless you want to have one account for the really good stuff that you want to keep forever.

if you live in the us and start multiple accounts with one single ip ac might notice it sooner or later. so if you want to be safe, you should get some private us proxies (non-sequencial & different subnets).