Telemarketing/Appointment setting services

dericks3

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I have been a member here for quite sometime.

I am curious if anyone has the need for quality appointment to be set for them

I've recently been doing some telemarketing for a few other people(other than myself) setting up face to face appts.and am having pretty good success getting them solid appointments with companies interested in everyting from websites to full blown packages for internet marketing.

My rates are very affordable at $15 an hour,with a minimum of 20 hours.

All my appt.setters are here in the office with me and managed by me to make sure nothing but solid appts. are set.

I have over 20 years marketing and telemarketing experience,we have tweaked the script to pretty much where we can say for sure we will get you some decent appts. to go on.

I have a few slots open for those who are serious about getting more business and are possibly burned out with wearing all the hats.

Give me a call at 281-249-5187

Or email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Doug Erickson

roggernrogger

Reaction score
Now a days there are many companies which are doing Telemarketing and appointment setting for us. They are expert in that. Telemarketing is first step of an appointment setting. In that we can find realistic prospect customer who have interest in products. They are setting an appointment to them with company sales agent. I have a good experience over 12 months with Intelemark. It is very good company and expands my business.

azbowhunter

Reaction score
Now a days there are many companies which are doing Telemarketing and appointment setting for us. They are expert in that. Telemarketing is first step of an appointment setting. In that we can find realistic prospect customer who have interest in products. They are setting an appointment to them with company sales agent. I have a good experience over 12 months with Intelemark. It is very good company and expands my business.
What are the typical costs for Intelemark's services?

akmebusiness

Reaction score
Good day to all!

Do you have any requirement for telemarketing or call center services?

I run a call center based in the Philippines and would like to know if a mutually profitable relationship can be developed. All agents are fluent in english and has a lot of experience.

Pm me if interested

rm simon

Reaction score
I am new in the field of telemarketing. I have no client and don't know hoe to find client for telemarketing. Please give me some information ab. I shall be highly thankful to all of you.

rm simon

Reaction score
How to communicate with customers in froml center.

I just want to ask that how to communicate with customers. What is the best way of communication ion call center while making a call to customers.

Blinn Moris

Reaction score
Well there is no matter and nothing have any issue to interact or communicate with the costumer on call. First thing is more important is that to be confident and creates the thinking positive on his mind. Also give the proper information as he can get understand enough.

Please make me suggestions and visit here in:
Cloud Services Australia

Last edited: