the easiest way to earn 20$ daily 1hour WORK

enrikole

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I am kind of embarrassed.. Stuff like that is making a real bad rep for us..

Shock

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Okay.. This method is a big BS..
I'm going to compensate that topic with a real $20 in 1 hour method..

If you know a very basic HTML (I can help you with), write an email about a job, a house, or a car (you can modify the topic if you have a better idea). I'm gonna go with job offer which should convert the most.

This email is going to be an auto-response for a classified posting.
Write the job description to the top of your email as an introduction.
Briefly explain the importance of language for that job. Interpretation, Understanding..
Place a video player picture under and say that the applicant should watch this 3 minute video and write a short summary about the company's vision.

Once the user clicks the video player (which is actually a picture) a simple warning message (this is a very simple HTML code also) says the flash player should be updated. After clicking okay button, the flash player file download pops up.. User downloads the file and you make $1.5 per download (it is North America rate)

If you place your job/car/house posting on 3 different classifieds, you should get a minimum of 500 emails (much more actually but let's say 500) and a minimum of 20 people fall for it..

There you go.. you have $30.

You can do the same for a car/house, saying that here is the car's/house's video.

Cheers.

JackDotson

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.cashforyoufromhome.com
ok, shock, so you basically TRICK people into downloading something, wether they need it or not? Which method sounds like BS? This is straight out a scam, isn't it? Can't you figure out how to make money without deceiving them. THIS is what gives people that are trying to make honest money a bad rep. I'll probably get kicked out of this forum for posting this, but I am trying hard to make a real living and this kind of BS just infuriates me!

IQ2K5

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
ok, shock, so you basically TRICK people into downloading something, wether they need it or not?
1. Welcome to the BH IM. :bebored:

This is straight out a scam, isn't it?
2. What does BH have to do with scam? Search results for "scam" - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can't you figure out how to make money without deceiving them.
3. So, according to your... 'logic'... anyone smart enough to choose more
profitable methods from the BH realms can't figure out how to make money
without doing something that is present in some intensity in the most
of the regular WH campaigns (at least the ones that earn something)?

THIS is what gives people that are trying to make honest money a bad rep.
4. This is just a small part of all of the things that ruin the global
reputation and starting credibility in the IM world.

I'll probably get kicked out of this forum for posting this...
5. You won't get kicked out for saying your opinion here, though being more
strategic in choosing what to say keeps one's intellect at some at least neutral line. :)

anyhat

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This method is oficially dead....here is part of an email I got from them yesterday.

Hello,

I want to call your intention to a very important update at IM Report Card that took effect moments ago.

When IMRC launched last year, we really needed as many people as possible to participate so the site could get enough reviews, comments, and grades to be useful and meaningful. So we devised the credit system as a method to incentivize people to come to IMRC and use it. As you know, we also allowed people to "cash out" their credits for cold hard paypal cash.

Today we are revising the credit-based incentive system. You can no longer cash out your credits for cash. Unfortunately, we just had too much fraud when cash was involved.

Instead, you will be able to earn status icons based on your credits earned, and will be able to use your credits as virtual currency to purchase some selected internet marketing materials, or gain access to certain internet marketing sites that you would normally have to pay to access. We're still working on rolling out this revised system so there are no other details to share right now.