The ShoeMoney System 2.0

Jooster

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Don' spend $500 for any "system". Spend time getting your techniques for making money here, then simply apply what you learn. Don't just keep downloading and filling up your hard drive with ebooks. If you really want to make money, you need to find something that others have proven out. Then get out there and apply that knowledge.

apek

Make Money Online
Reaction score
well said Jooster!

I am speaking based on my self judgement. For years i've been like slave to all these money making hypes, ebooks and all kind of guides on how to make money online. I did fill my hard drive not only with ebooks, but video tutorials, etc.

Suddenly i realize, hey i haven't take any action yet! I am kind of know i have a potential to to success but why all these time i just keep on downloading, keeping and never take any action.

Now i am awake and i want to take action! I think the best teacher is the experience. This forum has already much information for me to learn, now whats left is implement all those tips and knowledges, make mistakes and learn.

I hope one day i can quit my day job and do this full time!
(for now i still strive to earn at least $100 a month)...i wanna get married but have no money :(

Reactions: 1 person

sparksman

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just to reiterate..DO NOT BUY! There is just so much free/cheaper info out-there. I agree with poseidon, I'm fairly new to IM myself and have read some really useful stuff on forums such as this one. Save ya dosh!

ed93399

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Agreed - if you have money, spend it on something better.

basura

Make Money Online
Reaction score
ShoeMoney its full crap...in my oppinion he tryed to lie on the beggining and im pretty sure he still wants to make money from the air, its not valued

axelfoley

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Does he cover paid traffic strategies or SEO/Blogs in his course?

I'm just curious, because although I see some people say it sucks, his blog is actually really good, and I found some good advice there.

Thanks.

bankk

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I have the shoe money xtreme course its pretty basic.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
if it cost money its a scam!
dont pay anyone to teach you anything!
unless you feel like blowing your money fast and becoming even broker than you are now!

skip the bs, find an idea/method/niche and just take action!
you may waste time doing things that may not make you money, but you will learn much more in that time then anyone could ever teach you!

so just get out there and do!
dont buy! if you cant do something by hand or already earn through a method, then a tool, tut and/or method/wso/pdf isnt going to do shit for you!
if you dont bel9ieve me, then good luck figuring this out for yourself!

blackhatisgood

Make Money Online
Reaction score
search online....there is tons of info to get you earning some cash

pm me if you want a pretty simple method that you can do while
search for others.

TheWhiteSEO

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I have no experience in any of shoemoney product. But i found a lot of useful info on his blog. Just checkout his blog and take a note what he post. Then make an e-book out of the information just for your personal right. It's Good to stay organize and you can check out it later if you missing something. Good Luck!

eponus

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Don't waste your money, Shoemoney is for complete and utter noobs.
You'll get a much better education elsewhere.