Thirsty Downloads Fridays

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Every Friday we will allow everyone to see the download section with out 25 posts. This is our gift to you all and to hopefully show our appreciation for everyone helping to make MMD a better community. Its our main goal to point everyone in the right direction and by making the 25 post rule , we feel its only to help everyone learn more and interact with each other. This should help everyone on MMD to make more money.

So if you don't have 25 posts I suggest you start grabbing them now.

Remember to use the Thanks button.

Doc

netim

Make Money Online
I think this is a great idea, as well as the recently introduced 25 post rule, because as you said Dr.P, I think it does help members to interact with others and also check out other sections of the forum to see what it has to offer - more than just the WHDownload section :D.

I know that when I first joined the forum, the message box I would see at the top when I first logged in encouraged me to look around and make posts. I was also able to find that I could help others out too, which was something I was pleased to do given some of the tips and advice I had received freely from other members.

Keep up the great work - glad to be a member :top:

Griffon

Weiter Weiter
May I ask if it's normal that I saw quite some warez over there?
We can't verify if any or all of the downloads are. So once we get a complain from any product owner (who can verify the ownership of the product), we take the thread down. In other words, no this isn't a warez forum and it will never be.

bobbyflay397

Make Money Online
thanks, this inspired me to start gaining those 25 posts. I was content at just watching the threads that don't require 25 posts, but now I'm hungry to earn! I didn't realize that you'd have to be so hungry in whatever you do that you want it as much as you want to breathe(watched secrets to success on youtube :D)

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
I went the extra mile and gave everyone the entire weekend to see the download section. Those sections will not be open to you unless you have 25 posts until this coming Friday. Remember DO NOT Spam just so you can get to 25 posts. Our staff is watching almost every post and you will be warned and then banned. If they feel you are just purposely trying to get to the download section and not ask or offer help using educated responses and posts , then your account and life on the forum may not last long. There are rules here for a reason.

Thanks

Doc

alpha1

Make Money Online
Thanks for adding this feature. I don't have 25 posts yet, but the new rule has caused me to want to become a more active member, instead of hanging out in the downloads section all the time.

Xristo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
This rule really helped me to start talking on this forum. It's a great idea to encourage fresh IM'ers to start posting

SniFFeR

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
thanks for letting me know Dr. Com. Anyways I am not really active on the forum because of work, I am just leafing thru some of the ideas I might use.

Thanks again for bringing this topic up.