Tip for promoting PPD

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
colinthewealthyaffiliate.blogspot.com
I am just starting to get into Pay Per Download, and I discovered a good way to drive traffic to your links.

The answer is fiverr.

Just look at all those odd things where people will post videos with their iguanas holding up your message, dance in a rice field, etc. All those things draw attention to whatever you're selling. So pay for a couple of those and post em different places. YouTube, myspace, facebook, twitter, vine, anywhere you can think of.
There are also tons of gigs on fiverr where people will give you shoutouts or write custom tweets or messages to their 10's of thousands of followers.

So I was checking out fiverr, found a gig where a Twitter verified comedian would shout out a custom message. So I then found a free comedy ebook online and uploaded it to my PPD site, told him to tweet "Learn to write comedy like a pro! Check out this free ebook-insert link"

By the next morning I had 30 unique views of the file. Unfortunately nothing converted, but I still think that this method has potential if scaled right, and if the right products are used.

I will continue to use this method with different products and promotion gigs.

Last edited:

Surfbay

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I really think you have something with potential here. Must give it a road test.

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Nice thinking outside the box:alberteinstein:
now think harder and figure why
the clicks and no conversions.
If they are clicking they are interested.
Gotta make it either...

Worth the effort it to them to complete the action(Sweeten the Pot)
or
2. Too irresistible for them to not take action!
(Groundbreaking,Never before seen,Be one of the few to have this etc..)
or
BOTH

FIRM BIZKIT

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a good Site or source for finding free to use eBooks. I can find dozens of free to download for personal use, but i need to find ones that i can use on ppd sites without getting in trouble with copyrights and so-forth...

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
colinthewealthyaffiliate.blogspot.com
Can anyone tell me a good Site or source for finding free to use eBooks. I can find dozens of free to download for personal use, but i need to find ones that i can use on ppd sites without getting in trouble with copyrights and so-forth...
Fiverr can hook you up as well. I just got a big pack of 25 health/fitness ebooks for $5. I will be giving them out free with email sign ups on my upcoming health and fitness site.