Tomer Algrably's [Extremely Responsive] 100-2000 Solo Ads

aprilgrace1389

Reaction score
Sick And Tired Of Unresponsive Solos...?

"Get Your Hands On A Top-Notch Traffic
Delivered Within 48 Hours

Or Your Money Back!"

Plus...

"Including Buyers List
And Send Up To 30% Over-Delivery!"

Have a look the RAVING TESTIMONIALS below

Tomer, Lately I've been getting poor results from a bunch of solo ad sellers... It was frustrating trying to find a reliable solo ad seller...But after the solo ad I did with you I find my guy! I mean, your list is hot! I got 5 frigging sales (plus upsells and a bunch of affiliate products) and 34.56% opt in rate, that's what I call quality. I'll be back for more... much more! ;) Thanks, Bro -LENIN GOVEA

I ordered a solo ad from Tomer and got great results. his clicks were delivered quickly. Tomer is a good guy to work with. I'll be back soon for more solos from you, Tomer -PAT SELBY

I bought a 500 click solo from Tomer and April and boy was I impressed, the clicks were ALL delivered within 48 hours (THATS FAST!) and I got more than 100 extra clicks which all coverted at 48% - PAUL DE SOUSA

Thanks for the solo ad! Ordered 200 clicks. Received 249 unique and a great opt-in rate. Affordable solo and great ROI. - GARY BAKER

Thanks for the solo.. got 41%! appreciate d overdelivery as well. -SYAZRIL IZMAL

Tomer did a great job. Bought 100 click solo. He overdelivered by 46 clicks and 92 opted in. - SEAN WALKER

Tomer, Your traffic is awesome I will be back for more very soon. With this solo I got a crazy over delivery as well as higher than normal opt in rate & some sales! Thanks … - DARREN LAWES

I am very happy with results! 40% opt-in rate! - JOHN KNEITA

Wow!....I will and I will be a regular customer. That is so nice of you to overdeliver. This is the best opt-in rate of any solos I have tried. I am so impressed! -SHARI DORR

I bought 200 clicks from Tomer and boy his traffic is HOT!. I got 215 Clicks and 93 optins you can bet your undies I will be back for more... - MANNY HERNANDEZ

As someone looking to aggressively build my list like yesterday, it’s crucial to find honest, reliable Solo Ad vendors. Tomer is definitely one of them! I bought a Solo Ad for 200 clicks. Tomer over-delivered 42 clicks yielding me a 43% opt-in rate AND one sale for $50.00. Thank you Tomer. Looking forward to getting more Solo Ads from you! - KEVIN DONOVAN

I had about a 43% opt in which in my mind is a successful campaign. I would like to make a purchase for two more 300 click packages… -JOHN CARTER

I bought a 200 click solo from Tomer and he overdelivered by 20% (I got 241 unique clicks) and I made one sale for a $17 front end. Thanks! - ILAN FINER

I bought a 100 click solo from Tomer and just had to report my results. In total I received 126 uniques, with a 30.23% optin rate. I am thrilled with the results and would happily recommend Tomer’s solo ad service. I will be back for more … - EVA ZAHER

Thank you for the solos and the over delivery. I got 54 subs out of 124 clicks and made a few sales today. I will continue to do business with you in the near future. - D'ANGELO YOUNG

Hey Tomer! I just wanted to let you know that your traffic is amazing! I got an awesome 40% conversions. And thank you for the extra 52 over delivery clicks. - JOSHUA ZAMORA

Click Solo ordered from Tomer was good! The opt in rate was 39%. I expect sales to come in this week… - JUSTIN D' ANGELO

Thanks for the service. The optin rate was 28% which is a little below my average of 37.4% but okay… - GARY MATHEW

I bought 400 clicks from Tomer, received 472 unique visitors! A real nice optin rate and I made 5 sales, so I almost broke even with the solo ad. Everything was setup within 24 hours. Perfect! I will order soon again. - RENE GLASOW

When it comes to buying solo ads then Tomer is the real deal. I ordered 200 clicks and got 18% overdelivery (236 clicks). Plus I've made a sale! – will definitely order again! - ITAMAR BLUMENFELD

Disclaimer: I can guarantee only the number of clicks you order and the fact that they are genuine clicks that you will receive within 48 hours of your solo ad going out.

I can NOT guarantee sales and optins. I can not determine the results you will have by using my service. Your results will depend on how well your sales funnel converts.

By making your purchase for a solo ad from me, you agree that solo ads are non-tangible goods and are not covered by a refund option whatsoever, regardless of the reason why. If for whatever reason you have doubts that you can trust me or this service, do not purchase. By placing an order for a solo ad, you agree to the NO REFUND POLICY.

HOW TO ORDER
You can place your order HERE or contact us by:
Emails: [email protected], [email protected],

Thank you for your business!