TubeScout 1.0 : Steal Organic Traffic from the highest ranked videos on Youtube !

Buggz

Elite VIP Member

Screenshot

MMD MEMBER REVIEWS

Awesome!
Not only has this program helped me find which keyword tags are working for my competition but also lets you see how you can leverage your keywords with titles
Being able to see the tags on specific videos has saved me hours of research work!

One thing I did was able to start uploading more videos with direct tags from the tops and has already got someone of my videos 100-200 on its first day.

Thanks bugs Cant wait to see an update with more features

Rating 6/10 - more features would be cool
Price 10/10 - for $6 you cant beat this you can truly make this money back within the first 3mins of using this program and just using your brain with the top tags!

Closed for Now.

Last edited:

Insane

Count me in.. if review copies are available.
I am working on Youtube marketing. So, yea.. I am interested to write review too..
Waiting..
regards :)

entri3a

Make Money Online
Awesome!
Not only has this program helped me find which keyword tags are working for my competition but also lets you see how you can leverage your keywords with titles
Being able to see the tags on specific videos has saved me hours of research work!

One thing I did was able to start uploading more videos with direct tags from the tops and has already got someone of my videos 100-200 on its first day.

Price 10/10 - for $6 you cant beat this you can truly make this money back within the first 3mins of using this program and just using your brain with the top tags!

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Awesome!

Thank you sir , i'm working on an update as we speak . Don't hesitate to keep me posted if you have any features you'd like included in the next update !

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Ah, software like this explains why there are duplicates of my videos being posted in 24 hours of mine and why I have to keep getting them removed. And i do.
WRONG , This has nothing to do with the content of your video , we only find your best working keywords and use them to get some of your traffic.
As long as i'm concercned , my video is 10 times better than yours .