[TUT] How I create Youtube accounts bypassing phone verification

carlsson

Make Money Online
Hello guys. In this thread I will guide you in Youtube accounts creation bypassing phone verification.

In this tutorial I will be explaining how to create the Youtube accounts manually without investement, but I normally use some software to grab proxies and create Yahoo or Hotmail accounts.

First of all this is the software I use to automate the process:

- Proxy Goblin (To get fresh working proxies)
- Senuke X (To create the yahoo or hotmail accounts)

1. Step: Creating a Yahoo or Hotmail account.

First you will need to get a working proxy (preferably elite or anonymous). You can find free working proxies in the Proxy Section of the forum, set up one and go to yahoo or hotmail. In this case I will create a yahoo account.

(Proxy already loaded)

We will get to the registration page:
    (Random names and addresses available at fakenamegenerator.com)

Register the account and save the login details.

2. Step: Creating an adwords account.

Go to the following URL:

Code:
    [URL]https://adwords.google.com/um/Signup?/&v=0[/URL]
    You will see this page:

After you click Create Account you will need to set the time zone and currency (this does not matter, unless you want to use the adwords account aswell) Just click next or continue.

Finally, a message will appear telling that your account has been created and you need to verify it.

3. Step: Verifying the recently created account.

Log in to the pre-created Yahoo or Hotmail account. In this case to Yahoo. Go to the inbox and you will see an e-mail from google adwords. Click the link inside and that's it, the account is verified.

[*=left]Step: Setting up the Youtube account.

Go to youtube.com and click "Sign In". You will be taken to a page that "ASKS" you for a mobile phone, just click "Save and Continue" DO NOT ENTER ANY MOBILE NUMBER HERE

Now you will be taken to the youtube homepage again and you will se your Yahoo or Hotmail account as your Youtube user. Click on it, a dropdown menu will appear, click on my channel and you will be taken to this screen:

Just fill it up with the required (random) info and the desired USERNAME click next and VOILÁ. You just created a fresh youtube account without phone verification.

Well guys, that's it. Hope you enjoy and make some money. Do not forget, TAKE ACTION! There are a lot of methods in this forum which involves Youtube marketing.

If this helped you, do not forget to click the thanks button.

Cheers.

Carlsson.

Sova23

SUPER MODERATOR
Won't it be better to use pinger and Phone verificate your acc? Makes more sense to me and doesn't take much time. I think it's even faster than what you are doing

Won't it be better to use pinger and Phone verificate your acc? Makes more sense to me and doesn't take much time. I think it's even faster than what you are doing
Yes Pinger would help but not if you would like to make it inside a bot like zennoposter or Ubot... Pinger doesn't work with any other bots as no bot can manipulate a flash based website.

His meythods will work if you automate everything on zennoposter or ubot and remove the SEnuke part..

crasymys

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Google already know this method and have changed a lot ..... get used withe the changes and u r there... now pva accounts dont stay long... this accounts stay alive for only 24 Hours....

carlsson

Make Money Online
Google already know this method and have changed a lot ..... get used withe the changes and u r there... now pva accounts dont stay long... this accounts stay alive for only 24 Hours....
Well, I have to disagree with you. I have managed to create youtube accounts this way without being banned in 24 hours. I have +20 active accounts created this way, just use the accounts to upload legit videos and no [email protected] junk and the accounts will be safe. If you upload trash videos, then your accounts will get banned for sure! Do not believe me? Well THIS ACCOUNT was created 6 days ago using this method and it's still active.

me too man :D I have 70+ Gmails here with this method and I'ts working up until now and it's 40-50 days old :D
Are you a PvA provider? cause on the smell of it you are lol!

I can confirm that sites made with OP method would stay alive,i have 2 YT accounts made with OP method and no hotmail-yahoo mail but MAIL dot com,no proxies,uploaded videos and everything is still going.Check it here: MY CHANNEL