Tweet Attacks proxy question

Bartholemew Mitosis

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey folks.....

I loaded up a few proxies into TA....can anyone tell me how I can know for sure if it's using the proxy?

I put whatismyip.com into the browser section, and it tells me the actual IP address of my location...not that I think that would be the true test of whether Twitter login is through the proxy...but that doesn't verify that it does, either.

This is my first time using proxies...so forgive my noobness.

Bartholemew Mitosis

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not doing the proxies right.....

Each of my twitter accounts that are loaded in TA have a unique proxy. As near as I can tell, whichever account I start with, TA uses that proxy for my whole TA session. I have to quit TA and start it again under a different account, and then it will switch proxies.

It doesn't switch proxies every time you change accounts. Am I missing something here??

UnderWater

Make Money Online
I do not know how to use twitter attacks properly... I mean I can maximize it... can you tell me how much your progress in using it...? Thanks before...

msfaria

Make Money Online
Yes, you need proxies to Autoposting on Tweet Attacks. Just browse on the forum for proxies and you'll find some good ones to get started.

Ppl on MMD are saying that until 2.0.1.2 version, TA didn't work with the new interface. But the old one is still available - at least in my country - so you can give it a try.