[UNTAPPED TRAFFIC] Instant Easy Profits System - Newbie Friendly !

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score

MMD Members Reviews :

Guys Its Worth A Buy... Grate E-Book.... Straight to the point and its a grate Idea not shared any where belive me.... u can twist the method as u want.... it has grate oppertunity..... Thanks a lot Buggz....
Review of Instant Easy Profits:
I was fortunate enough to get a review copy from Buggz on his 'Instant Easy Profits' , to be short and to the point... Value BUY!

In his MM Digital he goes over in depth several different aspects of an unsaturated method for TRAFFIC, CPA Conversions, $$$ methods, and even reveals sources that I can't believe I have never looked at prior to reading his guide. This guide includes step by step instructions for each overall part of his method. His call to action, "No Investment, No Requirement's, 100% Newbie Friendly! " is 100% accurate. Anybody can utilize these steps he shares. I'm in the process of adding my own twist to what he shared in his digital training guide to really gauge the new traffic my sites draw from his guide. I'm very confident that if you put what he shares into action, you will begin earning $. For some of you, earning your first bit of IM revenue is within a few clicks.

Even if you just use what he teaches for traffic, this eBook is a buy. Not to mention monetizing methods that are shared in here.
If you are looking for something that is straight to the point, no fluff, no hype, and no false claims you BETTER ACT QUICK!

Well done on the product Buggz! Another great method to add to my personal arsenal!

Cheers,
Atcin
Sup MMD .. Scuba here with a quick review of Instant Easy Profits.

Buggz, I was serious when I told you to keep this method under wraps. Why? Because this Untapped Traffic source that you are showing everyone is too good to be true. This traffic source is, without a doubt, untapped and untouched! Might as well throw this traffic source in the most holy white gown you can find and call her a virgin, cuz I can damn near guarantee that nobody has got a hold of this piece of azz EVER! And I want her all to myself! But now that you have unleashed this product to the masses, your once virgin traffic source is now a used up whore that everyone has got their hands on and I'm sure made money from. So sad ...

OK .. Seriously now, this is not a product that you want to pass up on. You WILL be blown away by the amount of traffic you will get from this source. And Buggz not only shows you where to find this source but he also shows you how to monetize it. In my honest opinion Buggz, you over delivered!!
Awesome product at a great price ... what more can you ask for!!
I think I was the first one to buy this method ! I just registered here to give some feedback becauz this is the first method that I actually made money with , and for that I am thankful to Op.

I havee been working hard to tweak this method to my sauce for the last week or so and here's some screenshots of my earnings :

This is an excellent guide. Buggz explains the method in a very clear and easy to understand way. He is also not kidding when he calls it an untapped source of traffic as I have not seen any competition. Along with this easy source of traffic, buggz gives several different ways that it can be monetized. Overall this is a great guide and would recommend it to anyone, especially for beginners and those trying to make some extra money to fund other projects.

thanks again for this great guide Buggz!
Buy Now - Only $14.00

MMD MEMBERS Q & A :

#Q1 : is this traffic source is like another social network platform like formspring? is this targeted traffic?
#A1 : No , It's nothing like formspring and it has nothing to do with any of the Social Networks !

#Q2 : Is this anything to do with ******list rss feeds? And can this traffic be targeted for specific niches? What type of offers have you been successful promoting to this traffic?
#A2 : It has nothing to do with ******list , or Rss feeds. This is a 100% Unique Method.

#Q3 : Is the only purpose of this method is to drive free traffic to any website?
#A3
:
The purpose of Instant Easy Profits is to take you step by step from finding the traffic , to monetizing the traffic ( different methods are discussed )

Last edited:

SniFFeR

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Good Luck bro!

derico

Make Money Online
Reaction score
is this traffic source is like another social network platform like formspring? is this targeted traffic?

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
is this traffic source is like another social network platform like formspring? is this targeted traffic?
Hi there ,

Thanks for the question , I'm sure other people are wondering the same.

No , It's nothing like formspring and it has nothing to do with any of the Social Networks !

Feel Free to ask any questions you may have .

Last edited:

Nedie

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Are there any review copy ? Would be interested to get more information on this product. Thanks Buggz

crasymys

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Guys Its Worth A Buy... Grate E-Book.... Straight to the point and its a grate Idea not shared any where belive me.... u can twist the method as u want.... it has grate oppertunity..... Thanks a lot Buggz....

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any review copy ? Would be interested to get more information on this product. Thanks Buggz
Sorry Nedie All review copies have been given !

Atcin

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.replayppv.com
Review of Instant Easy Profits:
I was fortunate enough to get a review copy from Buggz on his 'Instant Easy Profits' , to be short and to the point... Value BUY!

In his MM Digital he goes over in depth several different aspects of an unsaturated method for TRAFFIC, CPA Conversions, $$$ methods, and even reveals sources that I can't believe I have never looked at prior to reading his guide. This guide includes step by step instructions for each overall part of his method. His call to action, "No Investment, No Requirement's, 100% Newbie Friendly! " is 100% accurate. Anybody can utilize these steps he shares. I'm in the process of adding my own twist to what he shared in his digital training guide to really gauge the new traffic my sites draw from his guide. I'm very confident that if you put what he shares into action, you will begin earning $. For some of you, earning your first bit of IM revenue is within a few clicks.

Even if you just use what he teaches for traffic, this eBook is a buy. Not to mention monetizing methods that are shared in here. If you are looking for something that is straight to the point, no fluff, no hype, and no false claims you BETTER ACT QUICK!

Well done on the product Buggz! Another great method to add to my personal arsenal!

Cheers,
Atcin

Last edited:

gash

Reaction score
Hi Buggz,

Is this anything to do with ******list rss feeds? And can this traffic be targeted for specific niches? What type of offers have you been successful promoting to this traffic?

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Buggz,

Is this anything to do with ******list rss feeds? And can this traffic be targeted for specific niches? What type of offers have you been successful promoting to this traffic?

It has nothing to do with ******list , or Rss feeds . As I mentionned in the Op : This is a 100% Unique Method.

About the offers , you can use pretty much any offer , if you target the right audience, yuo will see conversions.

There is a whole chapter about Audience Targeting in the ebook to guide you through this.

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
hey im interested.

so this method is really as easy as 30 mins of work?

and the only purpose of this method is to drive free traffic to any website?

thanks.
The purpose of Instant Easy Profits is to take you step by step from finding the traffic , to monetizing the traffic ( different methods are discussed )

Thorium

Reaction score
Quick question. Does it have anything to do with ******list/classified ad posting?

Edit: Oh now I get what other poster's "***list" meant, lol. And you mentioned already it doesn't have anything to do with it so nevermind.

Buying the ebook now. Will leave my review as soon as I'm finished. :)

Last edited:

scuba

Very Active Members
Reaction score

Buggz, I was serious when I told you to keep this method under wraps. Why? Because this Untapped Traffic source that you are showing everyone is too good to be true. This traffic source is, without a doubt, untapped and untouched! Might as well throw this traffic source in the most holy white gown you can find and call her a virgin, cuz I can damn near guarantee that nobody has got a hold of this piece of azz EVER! And I want her all to myself! But now that you have unleashed this product to the masses, your once virgin traffic source is now a used up whore that everyone has got their hands on and I'm sure made money from. So sad ...

OK .. Seriously now, this is not a product that you want to pass up on. You WILL be blown away by the amount of traffic you will get from this source. And Buggz not only shows you where to find this source but he also shows you how to monetize it. In my honest opinion Buggz, you over delivered!! Awesome product at a great price ... what more can you ask for!!

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score

OK .. Seriously now, this is not a product that you want to pass up on. You WILL be blown away by the amount of traffic you will get from this source. And Buggz not only shows you where to find this source but he also shows you how to monetize it. In my honest opinion Buggz, you over delivered!! Awesome product at a great price ... what more can you ask for!!
Haha ;) , Thanks for the awesome review bro !

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
just purchased ur ebook....do you provide support as well?
Yes I can help out by answering questions you may have even though everything is pretty clear on the Wso , I just replied to your PM .

Last edited:

kammers

Reaction score
Any chance to get Black Friday deal and get it for $7? (thats all I have in my paypal account). Also how much can you earn using your method for the untapped traffic?