USA is KING! read before you judge! american internet law!

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
pay close attention to u.s. laws.
if the u.s. passed half the laws it has proposed into law, then 75/80% of us all would be fucked out of our income in a day!
Americans are hungry, greedy mother fuckers! i say this being a hungry greedy American myself! if "we" were to become another country censored by our government, then most of us wouldn't have a money grubby whore to push our crap on!

if your a marketer that disagrees on the basis that you only promote to other countries, then you are safe in the fact that your not held to or fucked by u.s. laws, but you'll also never see the big money that American traffic and American based offers, offer.

so the next time you read a story or hear about some new bullshit law that America is trying to pass to buffer censor or kill the internet, pay the fuck attention! whether or not your here or have the right to vote on the bullshit tyranny aimed law proposed, you still have the power spread the word of the devastation to come from the passing of the law and you can influence dumb ass bush loving Americans into listening and voting for what is truly right and intelligent for us and the future marketers to come!

agree, disagree?

CashCrank

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
fanjelly.com
Being an American, I can agree that our politics are in the shitter right now. So much corruption.

CISPA is the big threat now.

fairgo

Reaction score
AGREED!!! Pay close attention to ALL news...and not just the words that are coming out of their mouth...but all the hidden agenda behind it...the small print....the news thats shown for a few seconds and then never emerging again.... America will bring doom to all its citizens sooner or later.

KilleN^

Make Money Online
Reaction score
CISPA is SOPA reformed. Ive emailed, called and spread as much word as I can.

lm.washington

Reaction score
AGREED 100%! Most Americans are blind to the fact of what really goes on in our own backyard!