Visa killed EpassPort! Can't your money out! Another epic fail!

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Dear ePassporte Account Holders,

Please be advised that, at 12:00 PM PDT today, September 2, 2010, we were notified that effective immediately, Visa International has suspended our banking partner's (St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank) ePassporte Visa program. The ePassporte e-Wallet program continues to be up and running, except funds cannot be transferred between your Visa Account and your e-Wallet. At this time ePassporte can no longer issue Visa Cards, and the ability for our Account Holders to make point of sale purchases and withdraw funds from ATMs has also been suspended.

At this time we do not know why this drastic action was taken by Visa. To us, it is unconscionable that such action would be taken without the opportunity for ePassporte to fully understand Visa's reasons and to be able to take all steps necessary to keep our program running the way it has so successfully done for over 7 years. But that is what Visa has done.

As soon as we have more information we will be in contact with you.

In the meantime please be assured that your funds are safe.

We are very sorry for the short notice and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The ePassporte team is working diligently to rectify this situation.

We kindly ask you to bear with us while we work through this issue.

Please feel free to contact us via the message center or at our call center, should you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank You,

Christopher Mallick

can you fucking believe this bullshit?
how can they lock down ppl's money with no warring at all.
I'm sure this is really going to put a hurting on alot of ppl.
If this has affected you, feel free to rant and rave here!
Hopefully they find a way to let everyone get there money out, but i have a feeling they wont.
I see a class action law suit coming!

What do ya'll think?

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
damn ePass!:bike: i wish they will resolve this as soon as possible!
f*ck ePassporte! they didnt gave any warning at all! thats lame!:bootyshake::thefinger:

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Reaction score
f*ck ePassporte! they didnt gave any warning at all! thats lame!:bootyshake::thefinger:
Are we reading the same message here? By the looks of things It wasn't their fault. If VISA didn't warn them - how could they foresee it coming? Looks like the fault is on VISA's end.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
I agree epass is lame!

Are we reading the same message here? By the looks of things It wasn't their fault. If VISA didn't warn them - how could they foresee it coming? Looks like the fault is on VISA's end.
i hear ya man, that's what the message says, but i doubt epass had no warning.
i mean they were prob told what was going to happen, but didn't say anything so everybody didn't try and take there money out. i mean if everyone would have known they had a week to get there cash, epass would have been so overloaded it would have probably crashed and caused them to go bankrupt.

either way, ppl didnt put there money in visa, they put it in epass. so in my opinion epass is to be blamed.
seeing the fact that they allowed something to go on that caused visa to end there relationship with epass.

gawjus69

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
well i feel for those who have big amounts on their epass. as for me, my balance is 0.87 only.. but omg this is really sad :(

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
thats not the point, if visa suspended their account epassporte should find an alternative way to give back the peoples money.

scorpiono1

Make Money Online
Reaction score
how can they lock down ppl's money with no warring at all.

can't i withdraw my funds through wire tranfer?

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
i don't think so, but feel free to try and let us know.
i'm to pissed to even open epass at the fing moment!

beer30

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just because visa pulled the plug that shouldn't affect check and wire transfers. I'm just glad they tried to fuck me outa $200 a long time ago and I never gave them the chance to again. I just do things the old fashion way with checks.

Ya'll may call me every name in the book BUT their are ways to make money from this. I've already had people contacting me about it. In fact I may give epass a week to get it together and then open a services thread here if it's allowed, it's totally wh so I can't see why it wouldn't be.

gawjus69

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have a question. since epass is no longer an option, Ill go with bank wire. Do I have to have a dollar account or a peso account will do? (Im from the Phils).

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Don't have an epassporte myself but you guys should get a group of users together and sue there asses, you might beable to get a few million out of the deal :)

kulasx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
any update on this issue? how can we get our money on epassporte's visa virtual?
unfortunately for us, we still have quite big money on the visa virtual.. :(

anyone who has updates on this issue, please post in this thread..

kulasx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Visa Issues Statement on Suspended ePassporte Accounts
Visa says network access only is blocked; cardholders can access account funds through St. Kitts bank or ePassporte
By Tom Hymes
Sep 7th, 2010 02:46 PM
SANTA MONICA, Calif.—Visa has issued a statement regarding the suspension late last week of the ePassporte Visa program operated through St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Ltd., according to Brian Krebs, who operates the KrebsonSecurity.com blog.
Krebs reported receiving the announcement at about 10 a.m. PT. It read:
“At the request of St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank (SKNA), on September 2, 2010, Visa blocked network access for prepaid cards issued by SKNA and operated by ePassporte.com to address certain program deficiencies. ePassporte.com is a third-party agent that works with SKNA.
“It is important to note that impacted SKNA prepaid cardholders are still able to access their funds through SKNA or SKNA’s agent, ePassporte.com. For more information cardholders should contact SKNA or ePassporte.com.
“Visa is committed to maintaining the integrity of its global payment network and routinely conducts due diligence to ensure Visa prepaid programs adhere to the company’s stringent program requirements and controls.â€
The Visa announcement seems to say that all SKNA-ePassporte Visa funds are available to account holders, and not just those in the ePassporte e-Wallet program, as was communicated by ePassporte CEO Chris Mallick late Thursday in his only statement thus far on the situation.
Mallick said at the time:
“Dear ePassporte Account Holders,
“Please be advised that, at 12:00 PM PDT today, September 2, 2010, we were notified that effective immediately, Visa International has suspended our banking partner’s (St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank) ePassporte Visa program. The ePassporte e-Wallet program continues to be up and running, except funds cannot be transferred between your Visa Account and your e-Wallet. At this time ePassporte can no longer issue Visa Cards, and the ability for our Account Holders to make point of sale purchases and withdraw funds from ATMs has also been suspended.
“At this time we do not know why this drastic action was taken by Visa. To us, it is unconscionable that such action would be taken without the opportunity for ePassporte to fully understand Visa’s reasons and to be able to take all steps necessary to keep our program running the way it has so successfully done for over 7 years. But that is what Visa has done.
“As soon as we have more information we will be in contact with you.
“In the meantime please be assured that your funds are safe.
“We are very sorry for the short notice and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The ePassporte team is working diligently to rectify this situation.
“We kindly ask you to bear with us while we work through this issue.
“Please feel free to contact us via the message center or at our call center, should you have any questions, comments or concerns.
“Thank You,
Christopher Mallick.â€
Another possible discrepancy between the Visa and Mallick announcements has to do with which entity initiated the suspension of ePassporte Visa. Mallick said, somewhat vaguely, “…we were notified that effective immediately, Visa International has suspended our banking partner’s (St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank) ePassporte Visa program,†while Visa states, more clearly, “At the request of St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank (SKNA), on September 2, 2010, Visa blocked network access for prepaid cards issued by SKNA and operated by ePassporte.com to address certain program deficiencies.â€
Also, in response to a query Friday from AVN, an ePassporte spokesperson said, “It’s an issue with Visa, not with our bank. All of our functions outside of Visa are working perfectly," which seems to conflict with Visa’s assertion today that the action was taken “to address certain program deficiencies.â€
Hopefully, for the many account holders who are having diffculty accessing funds in their ePassporte accounts, the suspension and these apparent discrepancies will be cleared up shortly.
In response to a call by AVN this morning, the ePassporte spokesperson said CEO Chris Mallick was in meetings all day long, and that a comment by the company might be made later Tuesday. Several calls to officers at the St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Tuesday went directly to voicemail and messages left have yet to be returned.
Check back for updates as this story unfolds.

just an update guys.. this is from AVN..

here is the link..
AVN - Visa Issues Statement on Suspended ePassporte Accounts

screamnwolf

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Okay

So visa fuckin quit, get the money withdrawn to your bank account like I do twice weekly. It's takes 2 or 3 days, but the money is always there. quit fuckin whinning all the fuckin time.

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
So visa fuckin quit, get the money withdrawn to your bank account like I do twice weekly. It's takes 2 or 3 days, but the money is always there. quit fuckin whinning all the fuckin time.
Easier said than done now days. I tried to add my bank account info so that I could do that. When I log in to Epassporte to verify my bank account info I get this message:

"For security purposes your Account has been placed in a temporary fund protection mode."

Isn't that sweet?!!?!!

Epassporte sucks!

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
As i said!
they have fucked us!

You have US$0.00 available in your ePassporte Wallet. What's this?
Due to maintenance, your Virtual/Visa Electron balance is currently not available.

ALL FUNDS GONE! THERE BETTER THAN CHRIS ANGEL! MADE OUR MONEY JUST VANISH!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING YOUR EPASSPORTE ACCOUNT

Dear ePassporte Account Holders,

St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank, without our prior knowledge, has turned off the ability for ePassporte to access or display Account Holders' Visa Card balances. This means that when you login to your ePassporte Account, you will only be able to see your Wallet balance. As a consequence, inquiries regarding your Visa Card balance must be directed to St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank. St Kitts Bank is responsible for all funds on Visa Cards. Their contact information is as follows:

St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Ltd.

Central Street,
P.O. Box 343
Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies
Tel: (869) 465-2204 Mon - Thurs: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Fri: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Fax: (869) 465-1050
Email: [email protected]
ePassporte will continue to provide support with regard to the funds in your Wallet. We kindly ask for your patience as we must verify Accounts and balances manually.

Thank You,

ePassporte Account Holder Services

scorpiono1

Make Money Online
Reaction score
same here ... lost my all loudmo earnings

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
SHITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that bro.
I guess we can still cross our figures, but we all know how well that works in this industry!

Time to get a group together and start busting some eass:bootyshake: balls! :thefinger:
Lets get our money back or at least give them assholes hell!