Viva's Journal: Taking Over CL one Method at a Time

VivaLaFeva

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ok everyone so I thought that I would do a little journal here for a new method that I just started. Im happy to update it and answer some questions for people.

All I ask is that people dont just ask me what offer Im promoting or for my exact method. I will give rough details and possibly even screen shots as proof if people dont believe me. I will not even respond to PMs that are on those topics. Please keep most of your questions or comments in the thread so that they may be helpful to the community as a whole.

Hopefully you guys will find this interesting, and some of you will find it helpful. I have never actually done a journal like this before, although from what I hear, it can be a very helpful thing to do for ones self and others.

My source of traffic for this method, will be craigslist. As many of you know already, this is what my bread and butter is.

Day 1:

Things I will need:

1. A way of getting traffic (leads)
  2. An offer to promote
  3. A reply to send out to the leads
  4. A way of sending out replies to the leads

Now I will probally do things on a scale slightly larger than most, so what I do not everyone will need to do to make some money from craigslist. A little creativity and work can make you a lot of money. Dont forget that. Also dont forget that for 100 failures, there is only 1 success. Dont think of those failures as failures, but as part of the process of succeeding.

I have choosen an offer, and gotten a new dedicated server for running my autoresponder and replying to leads. I was using a VPS before but have moved on for several reasons.

BTW, this journal is not for me but for the MMD community. So I hope that everyone finds it helpful. Feel free to ask questions and comment, in fact, i encourage it.

bryan_bish

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ok everyone so I thought that I would do a little journal here for a new method that I just started. Im happy to update it and answer some questions for people.

All I ask is that people dont just ask me what offer Im promoting or for my exact method. I will give rough details and possibly even screen shots as proof if people dont believe me. I will not even respond to PMs that are on those topics. Please keep most of your questions or comments in the thread so that they may be helpful to the community as a whole.

Hopefully you guys will find this interesting, and some of you will find it helpful. I have never actually done a journal like this before, although from what I hear, it can be a very helpful thing to do for ones self and others.

My source of traffic for this method, will be craigslist. As many of you know already, this is what my bread and butter is.

Day 1:

Things I will need:

1. A way of getting traffic (leads)
  2. An offer to promote
  3. A reply to send out to the leads
  4. A way of sending out replies to the leads

Now I will probally do things on a scale slightly larger than most, so what I do not everyone will need to do to make some money from craigslist. A little creativity and work can make you a lot of money. Dont forget that. Also dont forget that for 100 failures, there is only 1 success. Dont think of those failures as failures, but as part of the process of succeeding.

I have choosen an offer, and gotten a new dedicated server for running my autoresponder and replying to leads. I was using a VPS before but have moved on for several reasons.
Quite Intresting !! Gl mate..and keep us updated !!!!

VivaLaFeva

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
As a quick update for everyone.

I was having some real inboxing issues, so the best solution that I came up with was to use hotmails and rotate through them.

I set it to not send more than 1 email through each account per an hour. With this set up I bought 1k hotmails, I should be able to send 24k per day without smtp problems. Although I will not be sending out that many right now, as I am autoresponding as oppsed to scraping and mailing.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Wow -great to see this viva -and timely for me as well. -Ok -first question -what email program are you using to send from

Thanks

Regards

AC

VivaLaFeva

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Wow -great to see this viva -and timely for me as well. -Ok -first question -what email program are you using to send from

Thanks

Regards

AC
I have used follow up expert business edition for a while. Although recently I have been using black hat autoresponder.

Just to let everyone know. This journal will most likely be ending now. I am taking a step back from my CL methods for now and am going to be working on some other projects. Since I wont really be doing CL anymore and I like to think of myself as someone who really has good grasp on it, I may be offering a craigslist consulting service soon.