In order to increase the CR, you need to do many thing related to digital marketing such as: do SEO, SEM, SOcial media, content marketing, email marketing, sms marketing,...And with each section, you need to plan detail and spend a number budget on it. Combine all you will may have your CR increasing. I hope this help
The conversion rate is the percentage of users who take the desired action. It means in simple terms conversion rate is the percentage of website visitors who buy something on the site. In reality, the average conversion rate ranges between 20% and 40% for most retailers. Building a profitable business isn’t just about setting it up well, it looking nice and then driving traffic to it.
There are some following ways to boost your e-commerce conversion rates as-
- Use high-quality product images
- Offer Customer free shipping on Products
- Provide Some Saving by Coupon Codes
- Adjust product prices
- Use cart abandonment software
- Let customers know your eCommerce store is safe
- Setup structure so visitors can easily find products
- Always show shopping cart contents
Perform On-Page SEO. There are many SEO tactics you can perform on each of your website pages to increase their rank in search engines and get more visitors. This includes producing high-quality content that your audience is searching for, and writing concise meta descriptions for your pages.