We would like for you to give a review for us

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
I just wanted to Thank you all for giving us a review it only takes about 3-5 minutes to spare to show the community support. It would really be nice if all of you would take the time to give a nice review about us so that when onlookers stop by www.alexa.com/moneymakerdiscussion.com they can see what everyone thinks of MMD.

Thank You

Doc

BdBoop

Make Money Online
Posted. Maybe if there were a way to make this a featured thread (like overall, in the same place that tells of upgrading and competitions) there would be more review?

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
A Big Thanks goes out to all of you for being so kind to submit a review for us.

We really appreciate it!

Doc

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Thank you to all of you who have given an honest review it really shows that we are doing our job here as staff and we love nothing more that people are enjoying our community as much as we are.

If you haven't given a review please do so.

Doc

euroweb

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
MMD is without a single doubt standing out from its subject-alikes. It's appearance is clean & fresh. The mentality open (as proven by this particular thread itself). The attitude having a delightful no-nonsense edge.
In other words: a place you happily come back to.

Just lately I noticed a few things (not) happen, very MMD-unlike. For example: a new member (a p o s t a r s) starts 4 threads, all with content-locked download-links. Now, I personally don't care, nor do other more members: ignoring the stuff is the simple message. But I would've thought those links would have been disabled by now and/or the OP warned, especially as several senior members mentioned it in their reply to the thread. Then again, what do I know.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
With the Holidays going on currently and over the past few weeks with Thanks Giving etc.... our staff including myself lately havent been as active because of spending time with our families and loved ones. If you see a post or something that's not right please use the report button so we can take care of it. Just give a brief description why you are reporting it and we will investigate it.

Doc

euroweb

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
With the Holidays going on currently and over the past few weeks with Thanks Giving etc.... our staff including myself lately havent been as active because of spending time with our families and loved ones. If you see a post or something that's not right please use the report button so we can take care of it. Just give a brief description why you are reporting it and we will investigate it.

Doc

Thanks for the lightning fast update. Completely understand it.
Should've thought about the 'report' option myself...

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
done and posted on FB
WOW , if your Heather........ Thats one Hell of you a review you gave us. We really appreciate those kind words. We work very hard to make this place better daily. Im sure glad you can see that.

Thanks so much for that review!

Doc

Hannah828

Make Money Online
Yep thats me.

WOW , if your Heather........ Thats one Hell of you a review you gave us. We really appreciate those kind words. We work very hard to make this place better daily. Im sure glad you can see that.

Thanks so much for that review!

Doc

Yes, that is me, and the review is well deserved. This site kicks ass. I could spend all day here and absorb information. It's a great place to be. I WICKED LUV IT!