We would like for you to give a review for us

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Thanks Im glad you love it so much. It would be a very kind gesture if others would take 5 minutes and make a review for us.

Thanks

Doc

googlepirate

Make Money Online
MMD is by far the best replacement for BHW..feel more at home here and downloads are pretty good here...and requests are fulfilled really fast and is FAR more active than BHW!!:beerglass:

IMHopeful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I added my positive review, which I don't do unless I'm indeed positive about a site/product. Hopeful things will continue to progress, and stay positive on this site.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Thank You.

It would be great if everyone else was so kind to give back to mmd and give a review it only take a couple minutes out of your day.

Doc

j0ngj0ng

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thank You.

It would be great if everyone else was so kind to give back to mmd and give a review it only take a couple minutes out of your day.

Doc
just posted there. send them PM's about this Dr.P. maybe some did not know about this. :). just my 2cents though.

MunEMagnet

Make Money Online
I don't understand why you have to make so many posts before you are allowed to pm members or before you are able to click on links in members sigs. However, it seems everyone here for the most part are very genuine people

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
I don't understand why you have to make so many posts before you are allowed to pm members or before you are able to click on links in members sigs. However, it seems everyone here for the most part are very genuine people
It is for spam prevention. after a few posts we know more about you than you realize.

bhaloc65

Make Money Online
Just posted my review on Alexa. It starts with title "Best Place Ever for....

Hope it meets the requirements. I luv this place and would not hesitate to make recommendations.

Thanks to all.