We would like for you to give a review for us

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Thanks to all of you who have given us a review. It means a lot to see how many people are happy with MMD!

Doc

Mickeyan

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I am New Here.....But comfortable

Like everyone says, find something and stick with it. So, I am doing that. This forum is great. The main reason is, I was reading a thread and the person responded in a sarcastic manner (I was surprised) but the next post was a statement to the sender by Dr. P saying...." I remember not long ago when you were a newbie...." wheeeh it is good to know someone is watching over us new guys. Often time we dont say it "right" because we do not know the "IM language". So you upper class men/women be easy on us freshman.

Page Turner

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reviews Picking Up!

Top News Story​
Rave Reviews for MMD!​

Yep! There are currently more than 34 reviews for the site. I'm sure you'll be pleased by the comments as well as the overall rating.

Feel free to sit back, smile and experience your moment of success.

Page T.

Nick Rodriquez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Just left a review.

Apologies for putting a dislike (Hard to Navigate). This was intentional so that the review does not look like an advertisement. People nowadays are very suspicious when all you give are positive points, since everything and everyone in this world has a negative side, no matter how small. Otherwise, I gave a five star rating with the following review:

I signed up on this forum just two weeks ago after jumping around from other IM forums looking for a community which is serious about making money online through realistic means without the absurd promises that never work. Two weeks later, I am taking out time off from my money making work to write this review for this wonderful forum. In just two weeks, I have learnt so much and started implementing them. Unlike other forums, members here on Money Maker Discussion actually go out of their way to help other members. The forum has an excellent organization where some areas are solely devoted to newbies to grasp all the aspects on IM before venturing out on more advanced stuff in other sections. That does not mean that these aspiring marketers cannot access other sections where the big boys talk. Everyone is welcome everywhere, expect the VIP area (which from my experience is just mind-blowing). There are some real guru's on this forum who are always ready to share their tips and techniques. Don't be surprised with tonnes of posts from these experts who share easy and "never implemented" methods that get your earning anything from a few dollars to a few hundred per month within a few weeks. Just check out the forum and you will see the difference. It is free so you have nothing to lose.

sugarpaw

Make Money Online
this board is a great source of information and exchange of ideas. I'm very glad to have stumbled upon it. I'm hopeful we can all help and learn from each other.

nico

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
With only 50 odd posts l am not sure my opinion counts for much as of yet but l do know a few of the people in here from other forums and l can tell you that l really think this forum has a lot going for it. the members are helpful , l particulary like the fact that there is a 50 post limit before you can download which keeps out the leechers to some extent and encourages any newbies to acutally contribute a little before taking stuff to use for them seleves.
I have decided to put some of my time in here as l believe the forum is doing some constructive work to helping the newbies on the internet and that can only be a good thing as it breeds a little loyalty and hopefully they will stick with the forum and help others.
I would like this forum to do something that the others have never done and that is to set up a service that only the members can use to help them promote their products and services like bookmarking , linking, article distribution using products xeogen rumer and the other top programs .
Anyway l am happy to be here and hope to do my bit to help.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Thanks everyone for all the reviews on Alexa. Anyone who would like to take a moment and give us your honest opinion on alexa go now and say a few words for us. If this forum has helped you in any way the least you can do is give back to us and share your experience with others.

Alexa Internet - Login

Doc