Well Here's Me

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Man, here is the thing, she stole $200 from you, she is a theft and quite frankly there are a lot of people who doctor reports, even some guys on here. I can understand you have been through a lot but that should make you strive sooo much harder to success. There is so many ways to even make $200. I guarantee you, if you wanted to make that back, you will! Do not waste your time anymore on that project unless you want to start doing SEO for the site.

Now what are you going to do? Get those damn "At least..." or just going to say I cant handle it anymore? It looks like you have nothing to lose, so damn, you better not pick the latter of the 2.

PM me man, I can lend a hand if you want, I have a few methods that made me money faster but I simply did not have the time like you do to achieve a lot of success with it.

All I am saying is never give up, success will never come from it. Some people have been through worse, hell a shit ton worse man, but then some of them, the real diamonds, never ever give up!
Well it's not even about the money is the thing; I'm pursuing this for justice. The site isn't worth my time to SEO it and I'll probably sell it within a month as-is to someone who is willing to do that. Honestly, if everything goes right, the most I can get is the court to say she owes me that money. But if she doesn't pay it, there's no consequence. But pinning her for the misdeed she committed it what I'm doing it for. It could have been $2 or $2000 and I'll just cut my losses. But I guess it's like some say, "It's the principal of the thing!" So yeah.

Anyway I could definitely use a few methods to make some extra cash. I just really swing back and forth a lot so I might be a wreck one day and do better the next, and I've learned to just know that despite how I feel one day things will change, life will go on and so must I. But I've got court fees coming up at the end of the month, and I gotta get out of this place so having money would definitely help to improve stability. That's one of my goals. I'll PM ya in a sec..

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Looking forward to it, I understand bout justice but some shit is just not worth your time, you can be making money rather being in court.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 13

All right, $4.09 at the end here.

Imma be taking a little break from this. Gotta take care of some things and need to drop my stress level a bit or I'll just keep looking like a big idiot. I'll try back maybe after the weekend or sometime next week. Still going to be working, just taking a break from the updates here. Trying to lighten my load. Cheers.

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Good idea man, just make a plan of the next week and then stay away from MMD, it can actually help a little.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Nah, the problem is that there's no traffic;

She claimed it got 15,000 UVs a month from Myspace. Really, she paid for traffic and it had MAYBE 30 active users. She had claimed it was making $5/day off of ads. She doctored reports. The gateway I have on there converts VERY well for 5-10 people a day visiting the site (was getting $2/day)
is it possible to find out where she bought traffic from? you can try buying traffic and profiting

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What he is saying is that she bought the traffic and faked the earnings, she never earned what she said she did.

seattlepurple

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your myspace site.

I've read that with "digital" items, paypal always will side with the seller.

I'm going to keep watching this one, good luck!

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 18, I think

Lots of whacky things happening with my earnings. Saturday the reward site did 17, then 30, then ZERO, and on that zero day, the myspace site did almost 10 bucks. Today all together I made around $13.

My reward site reached 9 and I started getting visitors for my keyword, followed by me pinging 12 blog comments at once which dropped it to 13 instantly, then the next day I stuck to ONLY high PR backlinks and immediately after it was at 14, and just now I did about 5 more high pr backlinks, making websites and writing long articles, and I just checked it and it's at 15. So now it's like the more I do, the lower I go, and I don't know what's wrong. I read whAdsense's thing, where he thinks google challenges the authority of a site, so I'm just going to keep on building a few links each day but man, this sucks. After a long day's work I expect to see progress, and I'm met with loss. Hopefully this whole thing whAdsense thought of is true and I'm not just screwing myself somehow. I'd have no idea what I'm doing wrong, though, and it was working fine until I pinged those 12 blogs at once one day, then it started doing the opposite.

Started advertising on Facebook since I had a free code. Tried setting a 0.20 CPC for a group of 40k people and got ZERO impressions, so I went to CPM at the same price and got 35k in 12 hours. On stage 2 of testing ad copies now... Not sure if I made back the money or not but I might as well run out the credit...

I haven't had a car so I haven't been able to get to the court to sue this person, so I decided to start a little SEO test on the site with 1 keyword. I moved it from 48 to 17 in a day without much work, so I guess I'll do some more of that and just see what happens. If I can get it up there and earning a little more it'd be good to keep it.

I made another website, this one is the enviroFile clone, using CPA lead. It's really slick and I'm just using Youtube to promote files. Today was the first day and most of it was taken up by hardware troubles, but I plan to make a new account each day and load it with 30-50 vids, all telling people to download this and that. If I can just not have Youtube ghost all my stuff it would be great! :p For this method I've set a low expectation: $1 per account, per day. So in 5 days I expect to be making $5/day off of this. I really like this method because it's straight forward: the more I work, the higher my income gets, and the content is unlimited so unlike my reward site vids, finding more than 100 won't be hard. I may even end up with over 10k vids all directing people to this website to download crap, by the end of the year. o_O

Just hoping I can figure out how to do effective backlinking at the moment before moving on... Once I get this site in the top 3 I'll move on to do other sites and things, but I've really lost confidence that what I know about backlinking is enough to do it effectively. This is my main concern right now.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 19

Rough day! I started out uploading a TON of youtube vids on a few accounts, only to realize they were all getting ghosted. >_< I asked and someone said they ghost copyrighted material vids, but I don't think that's just it. I pop on with a new account and upload 20 vids with copyrighted material and yeah, ghosted. Only now I tried uploading a few vids on established accounts and they got ghosted too. o_O So that was bad.. Still, just like with backlinking, I'm going to try powering through it and uploading maybe 10 vids on 2 different accounts each day (with non-copyrighted material), and see if I can get it to start showing again. I thought this method would be easy, and was very discouraged by this earlier, thought about giving up and got real depressed, but I'm a little better now.

Still doing backlinking. Neither the reward site nor the myspace site have moved since yesterday.

Drop My Link - Find sites to create backlinks on has been helpful. I didn't even know about keyword luv or the squidoo list thing.

Tried some .gov links from that list that fop_archer uploaded; heard those types do good.

Made nearly $27 today, all from the reward site. Hardly any clicks though.. it was mostly just one guy.

Well I got court bright and early tomorrow. Not looking forward to that... Hoping to see some results soon. I really dislike working so hard and never really seeing anything come from it. I just seem to be depressed and discouraged and thrown out-of-whack real easily these days. Hoping to resolve that one way or another in the next few years...

V

viperresistant

dude...i hear u going thru the hardships but if u want to make money easier...take off that lead gateway and get blackhatcodebreaker...its easier to convert people cuz u can put incentive offers from other networks...an easy one to get into is Affiliateer...then if u really wanna get blackhat...put regular offers in the lock but make sure u blank or fake ur referrer...a dude name Brad has a script called Cpa redirector (u gonna need that)...then as far as u uploading vids on yt...upload bitches shaking there asses...the traffic is faster then with other niches...but yt is on some bullshit lately and ur accts may not last long...also ur the first person i heard mention yt ghosting...i was thinking they did that type of shit cuz a couple weeks ago i had vids not getting any views and was like wtf?

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 20

Okay, so court was the usual, unfortunately: nothing accomplished and next date is April 16th. Trying to get back to not thinking about it, and looking towards a successful future. Tried to take some time off though because I did have some extra struggles today because of this. But I did get some stuff done.

Uploaded more vids to those accounts and BAM ghosting lifted - even got a lead for $0.54! xD

Changed all the colors & copy of the annotations to something better, on like 160 vids so that took this evening..

Blasted some links out for the reward site. I've been talking to some SEO guys; I'd really like to be able to build sites or buy them, then pass off the SEO to someone else. This is very exciting as I'm getting very reasonable price quotes from reputable people. Also if this works I'll be able to buy sites cheap and then put a gateway on them and pass them off to an SEO guy for tons of profit.

As viper suggested, something for the future I'm going to try is the other gateway and incentive-approved email/zip submits. Waiting until I'm getting 100 leads or better before I approach networks though. So it's a ways off.

CPALead is having some problems with the surveys available for content widgets so I'm expecting profits to drop for the next week or so until they get the good surveys back on (right now they're only showing the good ones on the virtual currency widgets). But still:

Profit: $27

Looking forward to doing more link building & uploading more vids tomorrow. I may end up selling the app before really getting anything out of it.. I don't have the time for it right now. But they are hosting it for me, so I may keep it around til I do anyway. Depends if I need the cash I guess, we'll see.

OH also changed the color & copy of the annotations on the vids that direct people to the reward site - 100 out of 101 of them. So we'll see how that effects traffic over the next few days.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Just had a breakdown last night and wrote too much terrible stuff. Trying real hard to let go this morning so I'm erasing it all, that's all.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 21

Well I'm a little late today, took off to see someone last night. I think I hit $29.something yesterday. Which is day 21. But I'm into day 22 writing this now..

Um, gosh I can't remember what I did. Probably just more Youtube stuff and backlinks.

Oh I did notice that the continued backlinking worked for my site too, and it now sits in the #10 spot.

It's 14 hours into today and I'm at 6 leads/21 clicks/$24.26 o_O The last few days have been good with a consistent $25-$30 but I really just feel that's more luck and not "I MADE IT TO $900/mo!" I really shouldn't be making more than $10/day.. Do have +20% on CPALead today though. :)

Well I took a 100-mile trip last night and just drove up this morning, and I'll tell ya' - it just does something good for me. I gotta be playing music, I gotta be on the road, in a band or something. It's just good for me, and as I was driving, I was thinkin' man, I gotta be guitar player if I'm going to be happy. So I went ahead and got my acrylics back on (fake nails to pick!!! xD) and I'm going to try to put 30-60 minutes in a day practicing just to not lose so much because I'm probably not going to be out of here until the summer or after, depending on my roommate situation.

I was also thinking how hard it is to find someone to be in love with. Well maybe I just don't meet a lot of people. But I know I work well with 3 types of girls, and of those three I know which type I would be happiest with and who would make the best mother. But even knowing what I want, it's hard. I was in love once, and she decided it wasn't what she wanted so that's that. I think it would be really nice to find someone nice, and if I'm out there playin' guitar I'll be meeting people so my chances would be better for finding a partner. It's also hard just getting to know people 'cause you get to caring about each other and if it's not right you just gotta say so, but I don't wanna hurt no one or get hurt. I guess that's just the risk of it all. Ah well.

It is encouraging to know I've built up a person enough that I can be attracted to someone. Before I just couldn't trust in anything, didn't know who I was, what I wanted, was afraid to want anything at all. Well I was afraid to invest my heart in anything at the end of my crap. Afraid that what I knew as logic and reality was just, like, not so set in stone. Like things could happen that shouldn't be able to happen. Like the sun goes out or your family wakes up and doesn't know or like you. Somethin' strange. I'm not so afraid of that stuff anymore. That's a big deal for me.

7 leads, 22 clicks, $24.74 now. Will report back in 8 hours at the end of the day..

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 22

Profit: $32.94

$2.64 from the myspace site and the rest from the reward site.

I uploaded a bunch more vids today but only on existing channels. Made more tweaks to the annotations to get more click-thrus.. Going to do about 50 vids on a new channel tomorrow and hereafter because I hope I have things set up the best now so I won't have to make any more tweaks to it. Also I hope to put the reward site and the myspace site on maybe 30 of those 700 SB sites tomorrow. Check that out here: http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...ction/17527-700-social-bookmarking-sites.html

Yda also just posted a crapton more in in the WH download section so Imma go through all that and see if they're any good.

I'm tired as hell. Good night.

PS.

$4.50 lead already today! Neato. Then of course the guy clicks 12 more surveys and none of them convert. lol cpalead.. I need to put offerpal in my reward site sometime.. I even have an account because of readying for the FB apps. o_O

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 23

Profit: $29.47

100% from rewards site.

Best day yet (would have been $35+ if I had that cpalead lotto bonus but I had none today!). And I found out why my reward site had been making consistent money the last 5 days: I've been advertising it on FB the last five days. It's usually just one person that will net me about $20 to make up the bulk of the profit, but for 5, or I guess 6 days including today, it's been consistent. And I'm only paying $5/day there. FB is really cool because when I went to start testing my CPM, I noticed that even though I changed it so I would show up higher and get a higher click-thru, FB still spreads the ads out over the entire day, so that's awesome. Changed to a slightly younger demographic to see if I can get a lower CPC/more profit either way today. Awaiting approval for the change so I hope it happens by noon tomorrow at least - before peak hours. This week I'll be tweaking & testing to optimize this campaign & my conversions.

Did backlinking and FB stuff basically today. I set myself up for another YT account and got it all ready to go, and download a few videos. Going to get some food, download a bunch more, get them uploaded & do all that junk and get to bed in a couple hours hopefully... This method is falling on its face so far but hey, I just have my rough stuff up right now anyway so hopefully with these new account things will be optimized and I'll see the buck a day if not more from now on.

I have a new method to try tomorrow. Some top earner fluffed up and gave just enough details in the chat tonight that I found all his stuff so I'm going to try to improve & even outscale him by a ton tomorrow.

Also found ANOTHER person's method that uses ********* when I was researching because I really want to get into *********. There's a lot of way to push these things and I want to get my hat in the ring before the month's end. I'm excited about *********, seems like easy money. At least, a lot more money for the same hours I'm putting in now.

That's it for today!

EDIT:

********* = incoming mobile transmission alert sounds

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 24

Spent the day learning a new programming language stuff.

Made a bit less on this day with the new demographic. More clicks and low CPC, but less conversions. The next 24 hours I am cutting my daily budget in half from $5 to $2.50. I'm getting 35k impressions daily with an estimated 22k users, so who knows how many wasted impressions I'm having. I'm not sure whether 70% or 10% of those people log in daily. Since they spread out your impressions, what I want to see is a much lower CPC, still reaching the same amount of users with fewer unnecessary repeat impressions. What I want to see is around 45-50 clicks even with the budget cut in half. Today my CPC was 9 cents, but I want to get that as low as possible.

Depressed as hell today. It still sometimes can just crush me and make it very hard to work. I don't think I'm going to die or nothin' from it anymore but it can still really effect my work. So I'm going to take the nigh off and watch some TV. (I think the fight in the CPALead chat along with the good surveys being removed from the content widgets after just 24 hours didn't help this. They keep them on the virtual currency ones, but there's nothing good for normal widgets and that's a bummer, because 2 of my big new methods use those, and I'm getting clicks but no conversions because only the crappy ones are available).

Looks like I got a user on the site right now. I'm at $21.95 so far today with 10 minutes left. I'll edit this later for a full report. Cheers.

EDIT:

No more! A few leads after the bell for a head start of $2.58 for day 25 though (from a return user :O). All right, I didn't do too great today. I'll try to relax, get some rest and hopefully be feeling better and working more tomorrow. Thinking about a morning walk or something. Gotta get out of this freakin' basement once in a while! xD

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 25

Profit: $79.05

:O

$76.12 of which was from the reward site, and $2.93 from the myspace.

Okay so I am using this new demographic and it did very well today. I'll keep it on for tomorrow before doing more testing.

So what I did was cut my daily budget in half, hoping to cut out unnecessary impressions resulting in a higher CTR and lower CPC, what I got was this: Same CTR, but a lower CPC due to a much lower CPM! I went as high as a quarter and they only charged me a dime. So that was only like a 3600% ROI! LOL Lucky today but still this is ridiculous.

The fact that I didn't see the CTR change at all is a little puzzling. UNLESS I'm still too high and can go even lower in my budget. OKAY! Time to go down to $1.50 from $2.50! I mean it's other things too but that would be the only part I could do anything about so I might as well.

I cut the budget in half, but with the lower CPM I still saw 21k impressions for today, compared to 32-35k with $5 I was getting.

Thinking about doing a facebook CPM campaign creation & optimization book when I'm done with this.

I'm also excited today because I've spent a lot of time last night and today reading reviews of Scrapebox, watching tutorial vids & reading tuts. I really think this is the tool for me that will really help me meet my goals of establishing white hat websites much quicker. Combined with the rest of SEO, this things is sure to blast me up the SERPs for as long as blog commenting remains an effective way to get backlinks & juice, and even then - this thing has so many features and is CONSTANTLY updated. Definitely going to buy it sometime this week, test methods on the Myspace site (which is at 30 back from 17 for a keyword I was testing, guessing because change in alg./no updates), and then move onto my rewards site, and then maybe who knows, another reward site, mobile sounds, movies, CB, adsense/amazon, online games, viral crap, I got a lotta ideas.

Honestly didn't do much work though. I was lazy. Dunno if it was the success or what. But I went to spend some time with some people and I really appreciated that so it was good. I did lay out what I need to do to get yesterday's plan running so I'll try to get that realized before bed.

I'm just worried about income tax. I don't even think it's constitutional. Maybe getting a new citizenship sometime. I mean, once you have it you need it so there's no going back but I still never liked this tax or how it's misused and mismanaged modernly, even to the extent it apparently is, and that feeling goes beyond personally having to pitch in 35% of my gross income. Better leave before I rant... At least we're not getting tacks in our thumbs yet.

Cheers.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 26

Profit: $33.44

This was all from the reward site, with that $1.50 budget. So I DID see a higher CTR and lower CPC (and lower CPM) with this new budget, but I think I cut a little too much off so I have set it to $2 for this next 24 hours and hopefully that'll make that whole bit about optimized, then I might want to mess with the demographic a bit or just leave it at that.

Didn't get a chance to buy Scrapebox. I need to get a new bank account set up to tie to this new PP account I've been using since they hate my old one. I've been using my dad's bank account & CC to operate this PP account in the meantime.

Worked on that method all day, and still I have a few more hours of work left before getting the first copy launched, then I'll do either 10 or 20 and see how they perform. If nothing else I could sell the method to people who have the means to make it more successful.