Well Here's Me

BdBoop

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.readbud.com
It is! I've been sick for the past couple of days, which meant me missing my daughter's wedding in Vegas. :( But she understood.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 49

No shiny new auto-blog! I want to do them in the healthy & beauty niche, but am now in the process of finding a GOOD network to work for. Moreniche.com seems good... I had found Markethealth.com but research turned up a bunch of terrible things so I will not be using them, but would like a similar health-based network with a wide variety of offers and no shady BS. I've contacted Dr. P. about his CPA network. I think I need to go post asking about networks..

So lots of research going on, and lots of wasted time with that unfortunately, but once I get in a network things will be much faster.

The reward site pulled down $18.61 today so that was something, at least! It'll be real good when I have 5 of these ranked & doing $20-$50 daily. Maybe more if Offerpal turns out to really convert well. I might make just a gift card/money incentive site and rank for a big term later - not using CPALead though! I think my last venture with them will be reviving my movie site/Adwords PPC campaign and then I really want to break away..

Did see a guy doing $14/minute earlier though. o_O Well once I get money I'll grab some off-shore hosting and SEO a movie site. I'll just send people to some online streaming offer but even with that I've had problems with google and others claiming copyright infringement (because they're retarded and won't listen to a word I say, acknowledge the truth, admit they're wrong, or otherwise admit their real motives and the real issue?) so yeah. I don't like Google. At all. Gotta go on what you know is true because they will lie to your face indefinitely. And I really hate liars because it gives them the upper-hand if you trust them AT ALL. It's about power and control. People don't care what happens to you as long as it saves them from looking bad or doing something they don't want to do. They don't care about you as long as THEY get what THEY want. People lack selflessness, integrity and honor. People don't love each other. Trust no one? I guess I don't but it still pisses me off that I can't because I feel so strongly that I should be able to, and people have taken everything from me in the past because I did. Gotta be so aggressive and ruthless and emotionless and shrewd and cunning and strong and quick, just to survive, it's ridiculous. I wish I could just relax. Oh well. I'll be retiring in privacy soon enough, right? :D It'll be nice to escape from the world and all the bad things in it, to just be left alone. Looking forward to relaxing for the first time in a long time when I'm rich. I hope I get there. I need it, man. I need a break from it all, you know? Some time to relax and recover myself. A day without someone trying to rip me off or bring me down or push me around or get something from me or steal from me or threaten me. That's what I'll be buying a lot of!! Days.

It is! I've been sick for the past couple of days, which meant me missing my daughter's wedding in Vegas. :( But she understood.
Oh, bummer!! Ah well glad it was a good day for you despite it all.

[edit]

Sorry for the negativity here, guess I'm just having a rough time today. Things will get better..

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 51

Been really sick! Last 24 hours I got strep throat, then the flu, and my allergies on top of that! So I pretty much just slept a bunch, and now I'm left with just a stuffy nose and a mild head ache so I'm ready to get back to work.

Looks like I made $28 so that's nice! Getting paid while :puke:

Haha. Ohhh, let's see.. Probably going to go ahead and try Doc's 6-month course. Waiting for him to wake up & get to answering folk's questions, but I'm going to run out to the bank and throw $500 into the paypal one to get ready for it.

I think I should sell my rewards site once I get it ranked in the top 3 for everything. Hoping I can pull in 12-18 grand for it, especially if organic traffic converts nice. I think I could really sell people on it!

I need to sell off the myspace & facebook accounts too, as well as the facebook app... Just thinkin' out-loud.

I found a decent laptop! It's not great but it'll run everything I need it to. Will definitely upgrade when I can afford it. If Doc's course turns out to be half of the hype I'm sure it won't be long. Investing that much in something should motivate me to work at it. If it's a flop or someone runs off with the money, I'm prepared to lose it.

Applied to a CPA network, waiting to hear back. Excited to see what they have to offer and what I can do with PPC again. Gotta get another adwords account together. Need to contact someone who sets up a bunch of accounts to learn how to get away with that, because I'd love to not just have a new one if I get banned (already know how to do that), but quickly and easily have one every time the voucher runs out. Then it'll just come down to how fast I can blow through accounts, and I'll have 98.5% profit. lol Gunna be making lots of moola soon with mobile alert sounds and movies again!

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 54

Got into a CPA network. Will be doing more Monday. Lots more :D

Going to do P.'s course. Next 6 months should be awesome, growing my bank account and relationships with MMDers.

Started back up with *gasp* PPC/CPC. Not the instant-money campaign I had last time (though once I set up the website again real good I'll definitely start that one), but I got a few things on Bing and Facebook so in a few days I should see something happen. Gotta see what the minimum bids they'll display my ads at are..

Also going to do some SEO/CPA work. Found an exact .info in a highly competitive niche (low-competition word), $10 a pop for the CPA, 3600 exact searches. So That should be fun to do. Though the CPC at adwords is like $40 so I'll have to try adsense and see if I can earn more just with that ! o_O

I don't think I've made anything with CPAlead. Well I've only been making anything every other day it seems. Today I made $0 but the day before I got $18. Well it's 9am "tomorrow" so I'm on-track to make a few bucks today! lol

My reward site hit #4 for its word, and got a PR of 1. It floats between 4 and 6 now. A could pages and some articles, squidoo & SB sites should bump it up this week!

I thought I had my laptop but then they didn't get back to me, so I am still without. It was an older Gateway T-1620 for $200. I just need something to hold me over for a few weeks until I start making $$$ with P.'s course. :p Nah but yeah, hope that goes well and trust & friendships are built, along with everyone's bankrolls. :D

Boy I'm tired. Been getting sick a lot lately. Got some crazy lump in my throat. o_O I like the forum because it's easy on the eyes and the headaches.. :p

Should probably build and flip a couple sites this week or do dating or write a bunch of stuff or something.. Could use another $500 to be on the safe side with all this spending going on... Wanna stay around $1000 accessible immediately just for this and that, ya' know.. "in case of emergency" So I need to find some work and get some dollars in my paypal.

:cool:

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 57

CPALead hasn't made me anything the last 4 days. I'm still getting people complaining that they're getting charged on their phones but not being credited. If things don't turn around I'm going to have to get a little more creative when I flip this..

I got a laptop! It is a Dell D620 I got for $275. I haven't seen these last terribly long but by the time it craps out, if this course works I should have no problem getting a top-notch one.

I've been trying to sell services on DP but I haven't made anything. I can't compete with someone willing to work for $0.25/hour. Building and flipping sites I can make about $30-$40/hour so I'll try to do a bit of that for some quick cash.

If anyone needs anything done, I'm looking for some quick cash. I do writing, music (any style), graphics, video, HTML/CSS, PHP, web design, website monetization optimization, PPC help/campaign optimization, Scrapebox, any simple & repetitive task (posting/scraping/promoting).

I think I have about $500 now and I'm going to build something with a motor to ride up to Starbucks on. Haven't decided on a bike or a goped yet. xD

Moneymaker13

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I just read most of this.. Man, you seem very dedicated! I'm glad to see that, and wish I was as dedicated as you are! Keep with it, even making $5 a day, doing nothing is great! Even though I saw you earn about $40 or $50 somethin in a day, which is very nice. Props to you.

Are you still doing Youtube? I saw it at the beginning of the thread and haven't seen it since.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Nah - the Youtube vids were just part of the initial promotion for the rewards site. Oh, and then I did an evirofile copy combined with youtube, but I've stopped that as well. Anything to do with CPALead stopped making me money so I stopped doing it. Those vids are still sending 40 people daily to the site and getting 0 conversions. I think I've got 2 leads in a month on that.

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice work man, tell you what, instead of waiting till the course is finished to get a top notch computer. Just cash your first month's check for 60,000 and get yourself a whole office setup :D That would only cost you around $2000 with a great computer, chair, and desk.

Good luck on the course, I know you will hit it big with the work ethic you bring to the table.

fishnmagician

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Absolutely great read!!

I've been trying to go to bed for over an hour now but your journal has kept me glued to my seat.

Keep the water flowing, your money tree will grow

Tight lines!

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day 58

Laptop died right after I had spend 12 hours writing articles, so I'm out another $275. I haven't made any money in 5 days. I'm in a really bad mood. I don't know how anyone can be successful doing this, to work so hard, fuckin' 18 hours a day, have a HUGE skill set, and only see loss for so long. Nothing seems to work for more than a few weeks. I just want a method that works. I want a JOB. Well I threw $500 at Doc's course so maybe that will work. Or maybe he'll run off with it. I have no idea. If those people really made 60k in 45 days with a mediocre work ethic, then I'm set to make $1M in 6 months. Until then, fuck it, I quit. I need a goddamn nap. The only way to make money online or anywhere else in this world is to steal it. I'm so sick of being poor, and working so hard at something I hate, and being ripped off and screwed over again and again, always at the mercy of Google or a network or the government or whatever else. And yet there are people who have used their time here - the same time I've been given - to position themselves to be rich and happy. I can only assume every one of them have done so through unethical or cunning means. I must become more aggressive to be successful. I need to do what they have done. If all it took was working yourself to death and talent and smarts I'd be rich. I'm missing something. There has to be a way to be a winner and not a loser. There has to be a way to use my time and abilities to establish a fortune. Everyone in my family has thrown away their opportunities to have something great. They marry too young, work too hard and spend too much. My dad has the same damn financial problems he had 25 years ago, for example.

I've got to become more cunning and aggressive. More intimidating. Maybe this white hat is a weakness. I've got to get what I want. I've got to take it when I see it. I've got to fight for it, kill for it, and keep it to myself when I've got it.

I'll try some things I know about when I'm not so pissed off and discouraged. Things I know will put money in my pocket.

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Day 58

Laptop died right after I had spend 12 hours writing articles, so I'm out another $275. I haven't made any money in 5 days. I'm in a really bad mood. I don't know how anyone can be successful doing this, to work so hard, fuckin' 18 hours a day, have a HUGE skill set, and only see loss for so long. Nothing seems to work for more than a few weeks. I just want a method that works. I want a JOB. Well I threw $500 at Doc's course so maybe that will work. Or maybe he'll run off with it. I have no idea. If those people really made 60k in 45 days with a mediocre work ethic, then I'm set to make $1M in 6 months. Until then, fuck it, I quit. I need a goddamn nap. The only way to make money online or anywhere else in this world is to steal it. I'm so sick of being poor, and working so hard at something I hate, and being ripped off and screwed over again and again, always at the mercy of Google or a network or the government or whatever else. And yet there are people who have used their time here - the same time I've been given - to position themselves to be rich and happy. I can only assume every one of them have done so through unethical or cunning means. I must become more aggressive to be successful. I need to do what they have done. If all it took was working yourself to death and talent and smarts I'd be rich. I'm missing something. There has to be a way to be a winner and not a loser. There has to be a way to use my time and abilities to establish a fortune. Everyone in my family has thrown away their opportunities to have something great. They marry too young, work too hard and spend too much. My dad has the same damn financial problems he had 25 years ago, for example.

I've got to become more cunning and aggressive. More intimidating. Maybe this white hat is a weakness. I've got to get what I want. I've got to take it when I see it. I've got to fight for it, kill for it, and keep it to myself when I've got it.

I'll try some things I know about when I'm not so pissed off and discouraged. Things I know will put money in my pocket.
First of all you never threw money at the course, you invested it. You know it will work. Now with the work ethic you have, I know you will make it big. Stop doubting yourself and others, sometimes you just need a break. I decided I am going to wait til Dr.P's course to start working again because I got really stressed out, just like you have. You need to clear your mind man. Good luck.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well I did my thing and put $400 in my pocket in a couple hours. I could keep going but, well, actually I can't keep going, I'm exhausted, so time to call it a night.

It's all right guys. I know I'm a little crazy sometimes but you don't gotta make the extra effort to give me advice or nothin', it's cool. I'm fairly experienced and so that can be out of place, but I understand and appreciate the sentiment and your ongoing support. I just have some issues because of the trauma I've been through so little things can push me over, and I've just resolved to let go of the will to resist keeping cool to an extent. I gotta pick my battles. So I just let it all hang out, take a break, and start over the next day.

I do gotta figure out what I'm going to do about this laptop though.. The guy didn't get back to me so I'll have to confront him tomorrow. I'm also going to get some stress pills if my medical will cover it.

FiveAlive

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What exactly happened to the laptop? Will it just not start? If you got it of **** you'll be fine cos they usually side with the buyer in disputes over physical goods.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ah, nah, it was actually Craig's. The guy's had his phone off since yesterday. I know what's wrong with it but it's going to cost me $70 to fix, so I'm going to try to squeeze it out of him or otherwise get what I need from someone else for free or cheap. Just gotta find the right kinda person or get lucky..

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Day something

Got some pills. I thought the guy said 'anti-stress' pills but the gal at the pharmacy said it was just an anti-depressant. I can't have beer any more. I don't know how that's supposed to make me less depressed. :p They should be in full-effect in 3 weeks, and start to become noticeable within a week. So I'll see if that does anything, starting tomorrow morning.. I've avoided pills like the plague all my life, save for one certain kind of allergy pill I needed because my seasonal allergies are lethal. If somethin' ain't going to kill me, I ain't gunna take pills or medicine of any kind for it. As far as I can remember, whenever I get sick I've kicked it in 24 hours or less by drinking water and sleeping.

Uhhh I stumbled on a uh, link.. selling thing. Link selling. It's good money. Seems a decent PR7 site can stand to bring in $2000/mo on links alone. And a lot of people will go for up-front payments of 6-12 months if you offer them a discount. Money in the bank, son. Before, I thought you could only get around $10/mo for a link - come to find out if you have a decent PR it's easy to get $75-$100 per. So that's something I'm going to get into when I have the money. Just another great way to squeeze a bit more cash out of sites.

I am super tired. Like, can't-see-straight tired. Good night.