Well Here's Me

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Oh my goodness, this week has just been crazy and stressful and it's only Wednesday morning. Ready for the weekend!! I just have way too much going on and way too many things have gone wrong and hit walls.

Ummm let's see.. Regarding this stuff.. I sold the myspace site for $350 and then the accounts for $60. But someone stole $200 from me right out of my house. I still can't get a hold of the laptop guy.. Hoping I don't have to show up at his apartment and just hope he's home. CPALead still isn't converting at all. I think it's been 2 weeks or so now.

My bankroll is a bit over $800, and I have some more jobs to do, just been so ridiculously busy. I have a method for sale that I just have no interest in using anymore, that brought me $2500 a week with little work. I'm selling to an MMD member for 6k, so not asking much for it because this is MMD. Having a hangup with that, it got pulled because it looked like I was selling coaching, which it's not, but I gotta call P today and get that sorted out. I dunno, if that works out, it's really not that much money. I'll probably just sit on it, maybe actively contact webmasters and try to buy a site to flip. I'm definitely not in any rush to buy buy buy.

And then if this course works out like everyone hopes, I'll have some serious cash I'll need to sit down with and spend a good amount of time considering ways I can make it work for myself & mine for the rest of my life. Well, that'd be cool.

What's not cool is I have court on the 16th. That's pretty close and I started feeling the pressure from it yesterday morning. Just more stress and anxiety.

I think this week is going to continue to be very difficult, and I probably won't get half of what I need to done because there's just so much. Don't even have time to write down half of it all here so I'll just say I'm busy busy busy (and sick again this morning, good grief) and I'll catch y'all later. Maybe I'll have some awesome things to report next week!!

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
The district attorney didn't show for the 8th consecutive time. So, at least another month as a dependent.. I can't move out until I know what I owe them and pay it in-full. The word was it would "probably" resolve as a misdemeanor, so that was.. Well, a bit different from the assurance I got of a minimal responsibility when the outcome was last discussed.

Got a lot of work to do. And I think I'll start TSM stuff today.. Pretty busy, though - it might have to wait.

I may close this thread soon & have it deleted, maybe next month... It's just; I constantly get unwanted attention because of it, and it's getting bothersome.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Oh, been doing some SEO junk. Reward site was jumping between 4-7, now it's stabilized at 4 so I'll be doing a few extra things to push it up and get multiple listings.

It made $70 yesterday - around $130 this month total. So in a day it made up for the lack and now is up to the average of $0.25 per unique visitor again.

I'll get it back on CPV (maybe some PPC too) after some TSM stuff, keep it on for a few months, then maybe flip it, keep it, pass it on.. Depends on my finances. If TSM gives me a little money to work with it'll change my approach to auto-pilot stuff. Should be fun.

Been dealing with extra anxiety. I'd be a lot more comfortable taking a traditional class than this online one.

I met this girl at my bar the other day, but she had a rang onnit. :p But she was one of those rare ones who are my "type". We got along real well. I wanted to talk more but I purposed not to since I saw her ring. Some of her friends were so funny but a couple were giving me looks lol, you know those girls. :D She kept talking to me though. I hadn't met anyone I could see myself with in a long time. If I see her again I'll definitely have to ask if it's a weddin' rang but it most likely was. Reassured me of who I need to be with for the long-term. Kinda pulled at my heart a bit afterward that night. Sigh. I'd really enjoy finding someone I could commit to. It'd be nice. I mean, the gals I have fun with are nice, but I need someone who's prepared to have the kind of relationship I desire. So, someone 5-7 years older.

I wouldn't mind marrying someone I just saw as an adequate partner and friend, I'd be fortunate and happy, but.. it'd be nice if I could be in love with my wife.

Just thinking about this stuff again since I met that girl. Stupid young guy stuff. :p

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Right now it's mostly traffic coming in off of search engines and Youtube. It's been doing 30 uniques a day, as far as analytics is able to report. It used to get 100/day from Youtube but that's died down. Gets a lot of direct traffic too now.

With CPV I could probably add 50-60 uniques daily on 5-6 bucks/day spend, might be able to scale but I haven't gone higher than that. When I was doing that it would was making an average of $40/day with 160-180 uniques but then CPALead cut conversions by 90% for a week straight and I pulled the campaign. o_O Guess I should get that set up again sometime, give it another shot.

happyman1001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Please delete this thread sometime after the 28th.

I'll try to come back sometime and do case studies on methods 1-by-1, just for fun and as a study guide.

Thanks to the guys who supported and encouraged me.

I've come a long way in 4 months, psychologically & emotionally. I still have a long road to where I want to be.

I had to give my dad the boot today. This was just terrible. I've got to get to a doctor appointment on the 10th downtown, then court on the 14th up in Auburn, hope to high hell it's not delayed again, get that debt paid and then I WILL be moving out - which was a goal, here.

In Kansas, rent on a decent place is like $300/month.. for the whole damn place. With a few roomies, the entirety of my monthly expenses shouldn't exceed a few hundred bucks. By that time I hope to be making much more, but I can at least handle that now. I've got a buddy out there who will be visiting for the summer, and I'm hoping he can help me get situated over there.

All this without a car still because my sister has not paid me for the one she stole in September '08. Bleh.

So, things aren't great but I'll be able to pull it together. It'd be easier if I had a steady partner to go through this with. If TSM works out it will make things SO much easier, so hopefully that'll come through. I'm working hard every day, and it's really stretching me.

Cheers.

sammib

Make Money Online
Interesting info and very indepth. You should be killing it in IM. You have the passion and the will you need to make it happen. Here is a good place to start and find followers and partners.

jacobus

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Whoah! What a saga! I think you've got the makings of a great book here! Seriously, you write well and you've got quite a story to tell. How about an eBook? Seriously!

Just more stress and anxiety.
I feel your pain. I suffered from extra anxiety and panick attacks during a whole year, avoided public places, public transport and many many other places and situations. I found a solution at therapy only, I did special exercises, tried cbd vape and finally coped with this awful mental state.