were can i store my stuff?

Need some help guys, I live in a country with crappy laws about adult content.If the catch u with adult on your computer u pay hehe. so i was thinking, can i store
my stuff online?like a hard drive so i just go there and login and get acsess to my stuff?I know about rapidshare and like that but i mean lika my own harddrive?my
litle space, hope u understand what I want?any advice?
Just want to say i check google and found some but the are pricy if u want to store 100gb-500gb of pics and other stuff.of course my own externale hard drive will do but have to hide it hehe,any ideas??

you can create an email @ gmail and set your files there..
^ Gmail doesn't allow .exe files though.

As 'openshelf' mentioned, cloud storage is a good idea, but the usual model of cloud storage is it keeps backups of what's on your computer (if you delete a file, then it's deleted on the cloud).
If I were you, I would look into buying a cheap VPS. ($10 or less). With this, you can setup a private VPN to protect yourself, along with keeping a backup of all your files, which will be easily accessible.

thanks guys, dropbox i have sorry cant sign up again on your affil link openshelf,next time hehe.I think what sf said is the way to go for me.just have to look for a good company to do this.Thanks guys.

rtpl

Make Money Online
you can store your files in your email account whatever you have.

you can also store your stuff in msn also.