What backlinks should I use on my new website?

tk10

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Ok so I have a new website and don't want to have it sandboxed or penalized..

I don't plan to use scrapebox but are articles the best way to go? There is profile links and bookmarking, web 2.0s.. then Rss feeds.

I'm just very confused about how to build backlinks in a safe way.

Could anybody give me any advice as to what backlinks google may not see as organic? Obviously I don't plan to just blast away but as plans go this one is still very much on the ground. Thanks.

federale

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Nobody can give you a 100% guaranteed solution, but in my experience it is important to have all types of links to your website. You do not just want to go after articles only, mix it up. Also build a couple web 2.0's that you can blast the hell out of, while you are waiting for your domain to age. While its aging build a variety of backlinks slowly to your main domain. Then you can increase your backlinking to your primary domain over time.

vomang

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks Federale for your good share.

mrwill

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Most important rule about safe backlinks is that all your efforts toward building inbound links must look natural. And by natural, I really mean natural. Because, search engines will never take action against sites that are growing in natural way. Therefore, if you build 1000 backlinks in a day, that will definitely be suspicious, and your site will be sandboxed. Reasonable number of backlinks per day should not be over 50. :D:D