What is your favorite SEO Strategy?

Christo0pher

Reaction score
No Search Engine Optimization strategy is successful with out google.

Last edited:

Googlegirl

Reaction score
My favorite SEO strategy is paid SEO...Coz they help in increasing traffic faster than any other SEO technique .I used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) service available in Tucktail.com It will promote your site by submitting it in 100 search engines,directories and provide suggested keywords.Hence the website and page rank increases soon.

farkit

Reaction score
I love to do Competitor analysis, this is the best strategy in seo

tdhcom

Reaction score
my favorite strategies are:
1. content is king: unique
2. backlink is queen (quality)
3. Social network is elevator

Last edited:

webcreations

Reaction score
Website
airportlimoservice.biz
my best strategy:
(1) Enable Trackbacks:Allow links to be created in your comments section to anyone who links to your articles. With them enabled, it’s a great way to encourage people to link to you which in turn will help to build your site’s authority.
(2) Consider Pay-Per-Click as a Way to Create Site Traffic:the service that PPC companies provide may not be as attractive as the long term solutions of most SEO practices, that doesn't mean they aren't useful. PPC advertisements have been a decent way to drive site traffic volume for over a decade. Should you feel your monthly analytic aren't showing the numbers you want to see, consider supplementing them with PPC work.
(3) Refine your Website’s Page-to-Page Connectivity:By interlinking your site so that relevant pages connect to one another, you’ll find that even the less visited branches of your website will see more traffic. As a result, you can expect your website to have better domain authority and, as a result, a higher place among the search engine rankings.
(4) Go Where the Competition Isn't: Increasing your company’s web traffic and domain authority is only the first step in your SEO campaign. While some SEO agencies may focus entirely on getting potential customers to your site, giving users a reason to stay on your website is going to be vitally important.
(5) Create Amazing Content: you were producing something amazing, the world would be beating down your door trying to get to it.
(6) Use Your Keyword in the Title: keyword in the title if you’re able to make it sound fun, exciting and engaging to your readers. You don’t have to sacrifice your quality to implement this
(7) Optimize Images In Your Posts:be sure to use image titles and alt text that adequately describe both the image and the content of the article.
(8) Sprinkle Your Keywords Throughout Your Articles: The term keyword refers to the word or phrase that you hope to be listed for on Google search. Once you've identified a term that you’d like to be listed for, be sure to use that term a few times throughout your article.
(9) Link to Amazing Content: point your users toward resources on other websites that will be helpful for them. It shows security as a thought leader in your niche when you’re willing to suggest to your readers that they leave your site.
(10) Keep your Keywords Dynamic:Search trends change as much as social ones do, so there’s never a guarantee that one term will consistently prove fruitful. Always be on the lookout for other applicable keywords that may bring traffic to your website.

YTForce.com

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Post-Panda 2.0 Multi Tier link building still seems to do the trick!

Zoro

Reaction score
I usually do forum and blog comments. Although social bookmarking is a good technique too.

anna028

Reaction score
I like link building strategy because they are quite challenging and proven effective strategy.

rechal

Reaction score
My favorite SEO strategy is Forum posting.. It will increase the web page traffic and valid backlinks to sites

Adlad

Make Money Online
Reaction score
high pr links
EDU links,
guest post on high pr sites
social bookmarking
web 2.0 links

bhavdeep

Reaction score
Website
www.email.biz
I prfer
Forum posting
Blog commenting
Article posting
press release and search engine submissions are the best seo techniques.

Trev

Reaction score
1. avoid artificial links (if possible)
2. concentrate on unique content generation and attracting traffic from social networks
3. order full audit ('seomall full audit' or Full SEO Audit | SEO Report | SeoMall.net) to get idea what SEO your site lacks combined with competitors analysis (to get idea what SEO my competitors successfully use)
4. order some testimonial video ('fiverr testimonials' or Video Testimonials - Fiverr) on Fiverr and ask actors to pronounce your key words clearly ans loudly
5. create G+ fan page and attache it to your site -- this will give you a small bonus in SERP
6. create fan page in FB and try to make it popular (generate unique content, amuze or educate your audience, try to get their loyalty); direct part of traffic from this page to yous site
7. add a blog to your site and update it weekly with unique (and viral if possible) articles.

Last edited: