What is your Free Software You Can't Live Without ?

f5mtadas

Make Money Online
xmplay, best music player and it won't eat all ram or etc. Also its portable.
I think best music player still is Winamp. Sure it depends from what music you are listening. I like sets, so I use VLC, because I do not need to search in a big list.
Winamp I think is best for long lists of songs to listen, find and manage

azngtricer

Make Money Online
Avira antivirus even though there is a pop up advertisement i think its better than most antivirus out there as soon as i get something it will notify me and clean up what ever is trying to attack my comp...doesnt lag my computer too like some other antivirus software

webmagic

Make Money Online
For me its the Google keyword tool, Windows Livewriter & Freemind (mindmapping software). There are a couple of others, but these are my 3 favourites.

f5mtadas

Make Money Online
I like to see so many posts to my thread and I see some great software that I will start using.
It is interesting to know how Freemind would work.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
This is a perfect example on how to get "50 posts!"

Well Firefox is amazing for free :D I also like that I can pick all the addons I want for it. Anyone who is anyone should use Firefox!

f5mtadas

Make Money Online
This is a perfect example on how to get "50 posts!"

Well Firefox is amazing for free :D I also like that I can pick all the addons I want for it. Anyone who is anyone should use Firefox!
that not means the the thread is worthless. I knew some cool software from other members posts that I will start use personaly. I think somebodies
found some great free stuffs for them too and it is good place to share.

do you think it is easy to find good free software online ? I think no.

PabloEscobar

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I think the main things I use for free are:
cCleaner, Malwarebytes, Comodo Firewall, Microsoft Security Suite, Combofix - They all keep mine and my work computers safe ( I use others but there paid )
For the internet I use:
Wordpress, Joomla, Google and all its apps and scripts, Lastpass, Mozilla and all its amazing addons. ( I use hidemyass vpn also but its paid )
There are some other good tools for office and so on like OpenOffice. I also use GrooveShark to chill to some tunes :)

IMO there are some great free stuff out there now that are not bloated with adverts, I use foxit pdf also and Im sure there are others that I have failed to mention. Most of the things we use on the net are free, like Facebook, Google, MSN, YouTube, and not to forget all the naughty downloads we get :D

dim

Make Money Online
and market samurai free trial... its very nice tool , and im using it for keyword research . without this 2 tools i will be dead for sure :)