What TV series do you watch right now?

Kwisto

Reaction score
Share interesting TV series. What are you watching right now? What TV series are you waiting for?
As for me, I can advise here to watch "Criminal Minds". At least I like it very much and I always wait for new series.
What can you say about it?

iMonetizeIt

Reaction score
I'm watching Dexter. Not new series, but good! About some serial killer who pretends to be a normal person, makes all possible not to get to jail

shahosti

Reaction score
Game of thrones, My friend told me this is one of the best tv series. Right now i watching fifth season of game of thrones. I heard next year the last season will publish. waiting for it too.

Kapito

Reaction score
I bought a projector and am now watching the Witcher series. In a few hours a football match will start and we will watch it together with friends.

Assiams

Reaction score
I bought a projector and am now watching the Witcher series. In a few hours a football match will start and we will watch it together with friends.
Cool, I'm also planning to buy myself a projector to watch football matches with friends. I am considering such options as a projector for watching sports events. At the moment I am watching the TV series God Friended Me.